Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Tales of Woe posted:

only the hunter lady talks like that the other chars are normal

ill delete my save and start over as the merchant girl instead as god intended

i was expecting the hunter lady to be a dumbass cavewoman when i picker her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

some real hits and misses itt lol

mysterious loyall X posted:

real nx pictures leaked ???

trying to jack off posted:

i6s surely a portable wiiu and thats epic

extremebuff posted:

its sounding more and more like a re-release of the wiiu with portable features or something lol

In Training posted:

The controls were definitely the coolest part. I think everything else about the game pissed me off though. The development arc of 3D zeldas from Wind Waker -> Twilight Princess -> Skyward Sword is why Im planning on skipping Breath of the Wild

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't play BotW for a year because of Skyward Sword

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

R. Guyovich posted:

some real hits and misses itt lol

Lol that pic :stare:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

elf help book posted:

nintendo: we spent years perfecting hd rumble
"gamers" online: assassins creed humble bundle is a real deal

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

elf help book posted:

nintendo: we spent years perfecting hd rumble
"gamers" online: assassins creed humble bundle is a real deal

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Of all things I can't believe hd rumble ended up being legitimately really cool. It sounded like some loving blast processing thing

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

I want to make a backpack that contains my wii u and a bunch of batteries so i can game on the go. i think about this constantly

thank you nintendo for saving me from disfiguring injuries

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

every imp who doubted nintendo's commitment has had their name stricken from the book of life by the hand of iwata himself

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

every imp who doubted nintendo's commitment has had their name stricken from the book of life by the hand of iwata himself

BBG's name has definitely been written in the Death Note by now

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

R. Guyovich posted:

My brother I didn't even doubt Nintendo when the virtual boy came out

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BBG's name has definitely been written in the Death Note by now

bbg has denied reggie three times, earning 30 GamerCoins from major nelson

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

R. Guyovich posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

R. Guyovich posted:

Lmfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

R. Guyovich posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

you were right.

:cheers:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

i wonder if anyuone has taken the "playing Switch on Splash Mountain" photo yet.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
i was watching that new david letterman special he has on Netflix where he interviews like 7 people for over an hour each (Obama being one of them) and he had Tina Fey as one of the 7 or so, and she brought up her kids and said they are absolutely obsessed with "their Nintendo" and i thought it was just mom speak for vidja but a minute or two later she says they can't stop playing their Switch and i thought "nintendo is back, baby"

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
$50 eshop cards for $42.50 again https://ebay.to/2ljGWxF

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

i was watching that new david letterman special he has on Netflix where he interviews like 7 people for over an hour each (Obama being one of them) and he had Tina Fey as one of the 7 or so, and she brought up her kids and said they are absolutely obsessed with "their Nintendo" and i thought it was just mom speak for vidja but a minute or two later she says they can't stop playing their Switch and i thought "nintendo is back, baby"

the switch is on pace to outsell the wii and that makes me happy

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

extremebuff posted:

the switch is on pace to outsell the wii and that makes me happy

haha seriously? That's loving insane. my wife works in elder care and said they have wii's in every room where she works

my goddamn 80 year old neighbor had a wii

i have no idea how they are managing that but that's great news

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
one thing i just realized is that the Switch is the first time nintendo didn't have two consoles out at once, so there's no longer a GC and GBA, Wii and Ds, or Wii U and 3DS. so basically all of the good games on one system would definitely make it possible that this thing beats the Wii (maybe even the PS2????)

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

one thing i just realized is that the Switch is the first time nintendo didn't have two consoles out at once, so there's no longer a GC and GBA, Wii and Ds, or Wii U and 3DS. so basically all of the good games on one system would definitely make it possible that this thing beats the Wii (maybe even the PS2????)

Even when Nintendo was "losing" console wars they were still printing money on handhelds.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

haha seriously? That's loving insane. my wife works in elder care and said they have wii's in every room where she works

my goddamn 80 year old neighbor had a wii

i have no idea how they are managing that but that's great news

its because japan loves portable gaming. the wiiu flopped here because people thought it was another wii add on, it flopped in jp because they dont give a poo poo about home consoles

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

if they can price drop it in a year or 2 after the 2nd wave of big games hits I could see it getting into ds / ps2 territory

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

extremebuff posted:

its because japan loves portable gaming. the wiiu flopped here because people thought it was another wii add on, it flopped in jp because they dont give a poo poo about home consoles

having a new console look identical to the previous console was possibly the dumbest thing they could have ever done in history. Also not calling it the Wii 2 or something more obvious.

P-Mack posted:

Even when Nintendo was "losing" console wars they were still printing money on handhelds.

i really loved when people shat on nintendo for the gamecube sales numbers meanwhile they made hundreds of millions of dollars and the xbox and xbox 360 did nothing but lose microsoft money (despite better sales)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

having a new console look identical to the previous console was possibly the dumbest thing they could have ever done in history. Also not calling it the Wii 2 or something more obvious.

during the e3 where they revealed the wiiu they didn't say the word 'console' once and everyone was completely confused by what exactly they just revealed, and nintendo had to come out and make a statement that, yes, there was a new console and they were sorry that wasnt clear lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

extremebuff posted:

during the e3 where they revealed the wiiu they didn't say the word 'console' once and everyone was completely confused by what exactly they just revealed, and nintendo had to come out and make a statement that, yes, there was a new console and they were sorry that wasnt clear lol

Lmao the thing should have looked like the loving NEC Super Grafix if they wanted people to know it was a new system

I mean I absolutely love the Wii u (especially when you load it with gamecube games) but jfc I hope someone got fired for that name and console design

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

when is Nintendo finally going to re-release Mario Sunshine so that I don't have to take my Wii out of a drawer when I want to play it?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lmao the thing should have looked like the loving NEC Super Grafix if they wanted people to know it was a new system

I mean I absolutely love the Wii u (especially when you load it with gamecube games) but jfc I hope someone got fired for that name and console design

ninty also made the insane assumption that a huge percentage of wii owners would naturally 'upgrade' to the wiiu which had nothing but nintendo land and a decent 2d mario game on it for the first year of its life. the wiiu ended up having a great library (that is all slowly being ported over to the switch) but drat they REALLY hosed up lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

when is Nintendo finally going to re-release Mario Sunshine so that I don't have to take my Wii out of a drawer when I want to play it?

I thought the issue with rereleasing sunshine was the analog triggers.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

no one else wants to play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fluud sucks. the delfinos suck. best levels are without flud. gently caress you mario sunshine