Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

much better than regular etrian odyssey if you ask me .. theyre making a sequel for p5 too and its coming out later this year i think :-]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The lore implications are earth-shattering to saybthe least.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

much better than regular etrian odyssey if you ask me .. theyre making a sequel for p5 too and its coming out later this year i think :-]

I stopped at the final boss. Oops

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

Oh neat.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The only thing I clearly remember about this game is that it caused this post to happen:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The only thing I clearly remember about this game is that it caused this post to happen:

the game had rampant hacking because of the wiis extreme limitations for online, and for the sequel (yes there was a sequel) they said "oh, that wont happen, we learned how to do basic security this time" and it also had rampant hacking and died immediately

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

the game had rampant hacking because of the wiis extreme limitations for online, and for the sequel (yes there was a sequel) they said "oh, that wont happen, we learned how to do basic security this time" and it also had rampant hacking and died immediately

an online game on a system where hacking is easier than patching is asking for a lot

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
the sequel's ending though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZmR6c3YPgg&t=483s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol, what in the world

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What the gently caress lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

"We're here to help"
                                        /

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

"We're here to help"
                                        /

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

R. Guyovich posted:

that three- to four-month period between botw and mk8d/splatoon 2 where switch owners were snapping up every launch game and indie release ftw.

I almost paid $30 for Cave Story, a game that came out 10 years ago and that I already own two versions of (one I paid $5 for and one I got for free).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought ARMS.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I bought ARMS.
Lmao.

Dark times indeed.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I bought ARMS.

sorry bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ARMS is awesome. I just forgot to keep playing it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's fun and I still play it locally but I never stuck with it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when star wars force unleashed was getting hyped up they had all these insane tech demos to show off Euphoria and Digital Molecular Matter engines working in tandem, with stormtroopers being thrown into wood and hanging onto pieces that would break off dynamically and poo poo

of course the underpowered PS3 and 360 couldn't handle half of this stuff so in the full game it ended up being a very slightly fancier havok physics with some really great euphoria animations for troopers getting knocked around and stuff, but none of it affected gameplay. also the game was 5 hours long and just okay lmao

also this happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH_ip7-NL9k&t=190s

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I played this at my cousin's house constantly. It's on 3DS virtual console now

Yeah my cousin had it too (I also played it constantly). It's drat fine game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

I bought it but haven't played it yet, I should do that.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

when star wars force unleashed was getting hyped up they had all these insane tech demos to show off Euphoria and Digital Molecular Matter engines working in tandem, with stormtroopers being thrown into wood and hanging onto pieces that would break off dynamically and poo poo

of course the underpowered PS3 and 360 couldn't handle half of this stuff so in the full game it ended up being a very slightly fancier havok physics with some really great euphoria animations for troopers getting knocked around and stuff, but none of it affected gameplay. also the game was 5 hours long and just okay lmao

also this happened

It was cool demo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff posted:

also this happened

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

had no idea about these lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

:stare:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

games available to people who die and go to hell

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you reminded me of the entire era of hell games made for facebook

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

an actual official dragon age facebook game that people bought hundreds of dollars of currency for looked like this garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

an actual official dragon age facebook game that people bought hundreds of dollars of currency for looked like this garbage

that looks like the lovely digimon flash games people would make on newgrounds