Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

Got a bad case of the Mondays.

You and us both, bruh. At least my extra duty ends on Thursday!

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 00:36 on Jun 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I just flew in from the east coast and boy are my arms tired

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

You and us both, bruh. At least my extra duty ends on Thursday!

I’m 100% positive some junior sailor stuck his dick in that.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m 100% positive some junior sailor stuck his dick in that.

Actually I'm an E-6

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
please do not stick your dick in the training equipment

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I was an e4, can confirm I stuck my dick in everything. You need like at least one more chevron before you can stow your meat for sea

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

It was his turn in the barrel

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005
I did a thing this weekend! My first roller derby bout, got some pics of me being all active and junk.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

picture does not appear to contain visible junk

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

r00tn00b posted:

I did a thing this weekend! My first roller derby bout, got some pics of me being all active and junk.

Congrats! That's a pretty cool pic btw.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

LingcodKilla posted:

My grandma use to call call me stubborn rear end and to shut your mouth stupid but said it in spanish so it was adorable.

Mine used to threaten to wash my mouth out with soap if I used rude words. Can't remember the details why whether it was a mistake on my behalf or I did it deliberately but I was like 8 and she sat me down and rubbed a bar of soap over my teeth.

I loved my nan but that was cruel and disgusting.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Kitchner posted:

Mine used to threaten to wash my mouth out with soap if I used rude words. Can't remember the details why whether it was a mistake on my behalf or I did it deliberately but I was like 8 and she sat me down and rubbed a bar of soap over my teeth.

Mine used to say something along the lines of "do good in school, or you'll become a ditch digger".

I was always kind of a slacker in school, now I'm a driller, which is kinda like, almost the same thing.

poo poo grandma, you were right.

Old people be wise as gently caress.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Kitchner posted:

Did you use rude words where she could hear it again?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Carth Dookie posted:

Did you use rude words where she could hear it again?

Yes, can't remember why though. It was still a cruel punishment.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I heard always heard of soap in the mouth as a punishment but never had it, so when i was a wee little Three-of-Hearts i tasted a bar of irish spring and jesus christ wtf is wrong with people who do that to kids.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

It can get less or more foul than that, depending on the brand of soap your parents buy

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I heard always heard of soap in the mouth as a punishment but never had it, so when i was a wee little Three-of-Hearts i tasted a bar of irish spring and jesus christ wtf is wrong with people who do that to kids.

My parents used liquid dish soap, it just coats your mouth and if you try to wash it out it just bubbles up. Not to mention if you swallow it, you get the shits :(

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Soap to the mouth has to skip a generation like alcoholism or something

If you've suffered through it you can't inflict it on your own kids, or there's something really wrong with you

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

That day was too hot for the flannel shirt

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

WTF happened? Didn't you just get those teeth?

(wow, that would be a weird question out of context)

(here's a weirder one)

Is there some kind of warranty or something?

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

I moved to North Carolina and I’m back to Lyft driving while I interview for jobs. What’s up you beautiful people you?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Dudeabides posted:

I moved to North Carolina and I’m back to Lyft driving while I interview for jobs. What’s up you beautiful people you?

Where in NC?

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

COOL CORN posted:

Where in NC?

Raleigh. It’s a pretty neat place and abundant with decadent chicken and bbq joints. As a northerner I still feel at home!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Proteus Jones posted:

WTF happened? Didn't you just get those teeth?

(wow, that would be a weird question out of context)

(here's a weirder one)

Is there some kind of warranty or something?

It's a denture, best of both worlds!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Man, imagine knowing if you take a photo of either side of your face it's definitely captured your "good side".

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Sweet As Sin posted:

That day was too hot for the flannel shirt

This is the eyeliner look i always gently caress up and am probably too old for anyways try for. Lookin' good, friend.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Earlier today while I was at work, my wife sent me a selfie of her doing a silly face (where you make your neck look all fat by pushing your head down) and said "Happy Birthday, ya ol nutsack!".

I took a quick look at the filters available to me, saw this one, did a similar face, and made probably the best possible reference to sex I'll ever come up with.

It was a good birthday. Here you go:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Dudeabides posted:

Raleigh. It’s a pretty neat place and abundant with decadent chicken and bbq joints. As a northerner I still feel at home!

Raleigh rules, I just moved out of Greensboro!

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Earlier today while I was at work, my wife sent me a selfie of her doing a silly face (where you make your neck look all fat by pushing your head down) and said "Happy Birthday, ya ol nutsack!".

I took a quick look at the filters available to me, saw this one, did a similar face, and made probably the best possible reference to sex I'll ever come up with.

It was a good birthday. Here you go:

You married your bong?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:siren: kink police :siren:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

JEEVES420 posted:

You married your bong?

My name in messenger is Chanandler.

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Dudeabides posted:

Beasely's chicken and waffles right near the Natural History Museumn is amazingly good.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dudeabides posted:

Last time I was in Durham, Bullocks had very good BBQ, especially the brisket.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yard work day!

Yes that is a trampoline. I know it's messed up, it's for Beelzebub and his flock.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Scathach posted:

Yard work day!

Yes that is a trampoline. I know it's messed up, it's for Beelzebub and his flock.

The depth of this pic is amazing. You. You being judged by a dog. Dude gardening. Digging dog helping dude gardening. :3:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

sullen beach

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

Scathach posted:

Yard work day!

That's a cool tiny dog you've got on your shoulder.

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

COOL CORN posted:

Raleigh rules, I just moved out of Greensboro!

Did you move out of state?

Rythe posted:

Beasely's chicken and waffles right near the Natural History Museumn is amazingly good.

I’m going to weigh about 50 more pounds if I don’t control myself. There’s a lot of great beer here too.

Thankfully they play ice hockey around here so I’ll have pickup games I can join until fall league starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Good morning, goons! I am off to the hospital to argue about appointment dates. Hopefully not too much arguing, just gentle persuasion.

You are all excellent.