Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
HYPER CAMELOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL_gP-73FeI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Nitocris finally on a banner. It's time.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

doomfunk posted:

After struggling to clear 3m Ibaraki, 3m Ushi is really, really easy. If I redid my formation I bbbet I could squeak past 6m, but... 3 is nice and easy and I guess I will just stay there.

Using Jalter, support Waver, and uh... Shuten, who is oddly great for amping Jeanne's damage. Hans would probably be better but :effort:.

jalter/shakespeare/support waver with anniversary blonde is handily clearing 6m for me with np brave chains.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Been doing Nobu/Waver/support Jalter, and clearing the 3m version in a single turn since I'm a lazy gently caress. :downs:

Also thank god for Camelot, finally I can spend some time farming embers.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Medjed Waifu, Sanzang in story pool, Ozy lookin' fit as hell. And Mash gets another bond level (Since she gets one every chapter.)

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
In case any of you need a reason to roll for the KING OF KINGS other than he's cool and hot:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20860883

THE MAN CAN DANCE.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Wonder when we'll get the anni event & gacha. That should technically be on the 25th but that just barely precedes the Camelot servants actually being added to the game and I can't imagine them inviting the shitstorm that would ensue if they didn't include Ozy and Lancer Artoria in that due to a whole 3 day difference.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The easiest solution, and the one I couldn't understand why it wasn't the default assumption, is that they'd just move it up to be a bit later.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Because I'm a huge loving stickler about proper dates :v:. Also just curious as to what the actual date will be.

Plus I just really want to get my paid roll over with.

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jun 20, 2018

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

They're doing some kind of anniversary celebration on July 7th, apparently, so if they kick the anniversary back a bit, would guess it'll be somewhere around then. Gives 'em about a week and a half to try and wring quartz and money out of impatient Ozy chasers before the guaranteed roll. And maybe a short window of a couple days to do the same with people who want Lancer Arturia if they bring the second banner forward a bit instead of dropping it a month later after the summer event like JP apparently did.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I'll roll a bit for Ozy on Camelot 1, I guess.

If I get him then, I can pretty much roll on 3 Knights without worrying much

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I wonder if the camelot 1 banner will lasts more than 4 days like it did in JP.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I remember seeing some JP nerds make an empassioned argument on Twitter that Grand Order only has three true heroines: Mashu, Bedivere, and Meltlilith. Finally getting #2 on NA!

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Don't worry if you can't get Nitocris now, she shows up on the 4* ticket event that runs years later.

Wait and hope.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

But Gorgon

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Asimo posted:

Camelot

It's only a model.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

BlazeEmblem posted:

It's only a model.

Shh!

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

BlazeEmblem posted:

It's only a model.

Shush!

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

If you think new model phones are safe...

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Liz what are you doing
You are not an Oni
Get out of that hot spring

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Camelot singularity used to be called Jerusalem with a different story, but Nasu go ham and rewrite the whole thing and turn it into camelot.

This is where the dev goes “oh you think this game is too easy?” And make you regret not raising archer.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Can someone fill me in on what the anniversary event brings to the table?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Nyaa posted:

Camelot singularity used to be called Jerusalem with a different story, but Nasu go ham and rewrite the whole thing and turn it into camelot.

This is where the dev goes “oh you think this game is too easy?” And make you regret not raising archer.

One day we'll get Camelot Prototype.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

RanKizama posted:

Can someone fill me in on what the anniversary event brings to the table?

According to Cirnopedia, Japan got 30 Quartz, a reduction from 4/40 quartz for single/full pulls to 3/30, a week-long login bonus that ended with 10 tickets, a default inventory size upgrade from 50 to 300 with a refund on any quartz used to expand it, a CE, new animations for Vlad/Waver/Jeanne, tripled great/super success rates, half off dailies, 14 rank up quests, and the introduction of grailing. Also a trial quest for Da Vinci and a banner with her and some CEs + singularity banners up through America + the paid guaranteed 5* gacha.

I don't think there's been any indication so far whether they'll be doing anything extra in place of the features/QoL improvements/updated animations that we've had since launch or if we just get all the stuff that's left when you cut those out of the list.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MonsieurChoc posted:

One day we'll get Camelot Prototype.

IIRC one of the part 2 chapters looks like it might be in Camelot, part 2 is all about alternate timelines and realities, Proto Arthur showed up on some of the promotional material for part 2, Proto Merlin is confirmed to be a girl with Saber's VA, and Saber still doesn't have a Caster version, so I think prototype Camelot seems pretty likely.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

His name is Ozymandias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2BALSms7GU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Bakanogami posted:

IIRC one of the part 2 chapters looks like it might be in Camelot, part 2 is all about alternate timelines and realities, Proto Arthur showed up on some of the promotional material for part 2, Proto Merlin is confirmed to be a girl with Saber's VA, and Saber still doesn't have a Caster version, so I think prototype Camelot seems pretty likely.

That's cool and all, but I meant the original Jerusalem singularity.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

To ask a dumb question, over the last couple of weeks I've done the ten-pull ten times and still haven't gotten a five star. Is that normal?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

To ask a dumb question, over the last couple of weeks I've done the ten-pull ten times and still haven't gotten a five star. Is that normal?

:allears::allears::allears:

yes

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

1% is a hell of a drug.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Dawgstar posted:

I rolled my first legit five star after playing for eight months. I'm fairly lucky compared to some.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I started playing day 1, in June. I technically did not roll Waver since I traded for an account with him.

So the first SSR I legit rolled was during Gudaguda Honnouji in November.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Dawgstar posted:

Yes.

Now, I'm not sure if it's still a thing, but I remember reading somewhere that early on in JP, the gatcha gave better chances (only slightly, but still) to paid quartz over earned quartz. Of course, a lot of people were upset over it, but I don't know if it changed anything.

I find that I've actually been pretty lucky with my draws, and I only have two in about 4 months and both of those were during their specific banners (Jalter and Scathach) when their rates were upped. Of course, the one time I paid for quartz all I got were event CEs, so probably not the best purchase.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Dawgstar posted:

About 36.6% chance (although I have no idea how the guaranteed results modify this). Yup, absolutely normal.

E: over 10 grand summons:
~36.6% chance of no 5* servant
~37% chance of exactly 1
~18.5% of exactly 2

Again, ignoring the effects of the guaranteed results from a grand summon.

Pureauthor posted:

1% is a hell of a drug.

How does the guaranteed 4* card and guaranteed servant work exactly?

Omobono fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jun 20, 2018

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I thought this thread died but I just unbookmarked it

I wish we can trade these red beans. I'm never going to be using them

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Omobono posted:

About 36.6% chance (although I have no idea how the guaranteed results modify this). Yup, absolutely normal.

E: over 10 grand summons:
~36.6% chance of no 5* servant
~37% chance of exactly 1
~18.5% of exactly 2

Again, ignoring the effects of the guaranteed results from a grand summon.

How does the guaranteed 4* card and guaranteed servant work exactly?

If you're rolling 10 3* cards, the tenth will be turned into a 4* CE.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Tired Moritz posted:

I thought this thread died but I just unbookmarked it

At the end of the event, you can trade in any unused beans or dumplings for QP.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

You can trade beans for QP after the event which is annoying.

Still 13 hours left to trade in those Go West Lotus'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I want to trade them for other color beans. I want those art beans.