Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Ak Gara posted:

They're also angry because their toilets are backwards.

Ah yes, the shitshelf. I found that if you sit on it facing the wall, it's a pretty good design. And if you find an older hotel where the toilets still have a tank, sitting on it backwards, and utilizing the tank top as a workspace is pretty tits, really.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I may have to try that at home because it's pretty gross. Not only do you have to stare your turd directly in the eye, the extent to which it increases the smell during the act cannot be overstated. Add to that the fear that I'm going to really get going some day and pile one up until it drags across my balls, and it's basically just the worst of all possible worlds.

Compounding that is the fact that I moved here from Japan where my toilet had a built in heated bidet, charcoal odor filter, and would probably do my taxes for me if I found the right button.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

The whole point of shitshelves is that you spend a minute or so studying the state of your fecal matter and how it relates to previous dumps. If you are not doing that, you are doing it wrong!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Mierenneuker posted:

The whole point of shitshelves is that you spend a minute or so studying the state of your fecal matter and how it relates to previous dumps. If you are not doing that, you are doing it wrong!

Yeah, I think I'll do it "wrong," thanks

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I seriously don't get this phenomenon. I get not wanting to talk about that kinda stuff where the family of the deceased could run across it, but not talking about when they die seems kinda off- since that's big enough news that people would notice and actually have something to say since they're relevant to people who may not be following them regularly or what have you.-

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Ah yes, the shitshelf. I found that if you sit on it facing the wall, it's a pretty good design. And if you find an older hotel where the toilets still have a tank, sitting on it backwards, and utilizing the tank top as a workspace is pretty tits, really.

There's an interesting study in culture in toilets. German toilets are no-nonsense and rational, allowing you to inspect your poo poo on the little shelf for health reasons. French toilets have a deep and narrow well so the poo poo disappears straight away, giving the illusion that nothing undesirable has happened at all. English (and U.S.) toilets are purely utilitarian without the benefits of either.

E: I guess throw in Japanese toilets which are basically high-tech robots that you poo poo into

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 13:32 on Jun 20, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

I seriously don't get this phenomenon. I get not wanting to talk about that kinda stuff where the family of the deceased could run across it, but not talking about when they die seems kinda off- since that's big enough news that people would notice and actually have something to say since they're relevant to people who may not be following them regularly or what have you.-

XXXtentacion was a complete psychopath who nearly beat his pregnant girlfriend to death for humming another rapper's track, then beat up a gay man in prison for looking at him and gleefully described the feeling of blood under his fingernails. He beat his girlfriend every few days with whatever instrument he could, threatened her with knives, and once tried to drown her. I think his victims deserve more respect than the dead.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Now I want a pre-Metal Gear Metal Gear game where Zero and whatever those other old dudes from Metal Gear Solid 3 were called try to destroy this thing. Metal Gear Zero would be a rather obvious title for it.

I read in another thread that the Battlefield 5 trailer is probably what World War II looked like in the MGS world.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Last Chance posted:

Yeah same.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Ak Gara posted:

They're also angry because their toilets are backwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36xSrKhCojw

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Last Chance posted:

You guys should get a gang tag :buddy:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

bike tory posted:

There's an interesting study in culture in toilets. German toilets are no-nonsense and rational, allowing you to inspect your poo poo on the little shelf for health reasons. French toilets have a deep and narrow well so the poo poo disappears straight away, giving the illusion that nothing undesirable has happened at all. English (and U.S.) toilets are purely utilitarian without the benefits of either.

E: I guess throw in Japanese toilets which are basically high-tech robots that you poo poo into

My experience with american toilets is that the rings are super wide and for some reason the water level is high enough that your dong is an inch from dipping into it and splashback is almost guaranteed.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Foxhound posted:

My experience with american toilets is that the rings are super wide and for some reason the water level is high enough that your dong is an inch from dipping into it and splashback is almost guaranteed.

If you had a big American dong it would dip in every time

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nothing wrong with a little splashback

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Glad to see the swap.avi stars are still close with each other :3:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Actually Air Force Bake Sale and I should have these shirts because it seems like any time we chat via any medium one of us is taking a poo poo.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://i.imgur.com/u9MJben.mp4

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Trig Discipline posted:

Actually Air Force Bake Sale and I should have these shirts because it seems like any time we chat via any medium one of us is taking a poo poo.

Yeah, I'm in purely read-only mode whilst making GBS threads so I don't know if it'd work out between us

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Now I want a pre-Metal Gear Metal Gear game where Zero and whatever those other old dudes from Metal Gear Solid 3 were called try to destroy this thing. Metal Gear Zero would be a rather obvious title for it.

Same, but Metal Slug.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/mDZGkJ9.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/QAXEwh3.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/VH1PLWQ.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/4H8Nnf9.mp4

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Is football where you go when you can't make it in wrestling?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Das Boo posted:

Is football where you go when you can't make it in wrestling?

Vince would poo poo himself at some of that bad selling.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Remember this post when you're about to post something creepy and weird, because this is pure and beautiful and made my day better

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Remember this post when you're about to post something creepy and weird, because this is pure and beautiful and made my day better

:yaycloud:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

If you can remember, link that post back to him if he ever has a whole post of nothing but women in bikinis falling over. That's usually the sign of regression.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

whatever floats your goat

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpacePig posted:

If you can remember, link that post back to him if he ever has a whole post of nothing but women in bikinis falling over. That's usually the sign of regression.

I only did that once, and it's what the dump on Imgur was. :smithicide:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Aston posted:

Two pool noodles is all it takes it seems.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Strictly speaking, this is a soup.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

My favorite flop video is the guy rolling around yelling that his leg's broken and the guy on the other team just lifts him by the armpits and puts him down on both legs.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
I've got too much free time at work:

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

I like the stealthy googly eyes on the picture in the background.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Imagine blazing up with a 420 zebra

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I am conflicted. I like this googly eyed derpy little dude, but on the other hand it is a printer, my sworn enemy.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

OSU_Matthew posted:

I've got too much free time at work:

I laughed way too hard at this.

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Aston posted:

:golfclap:

I am so annoyed at myself for not immediately thinking this.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I never thought I'd be jealous of a goat, but after 10 straight days of work averaging 12 hours a day with no end in sight (including working til after 9 last night and getting up at 4 so I could be back in the office at 5:30 this morning), welp, here we are.

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Still ultra alpha macho compared to people who can't even look at their own poop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechdach, verrostet