Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
The fact thar reddit is a venue for the whole red pill/manbabby thing, including upvote seeking flights of fantasy -

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
How on earth did at least one person go “yes I like that” and upvote it.

Burn the internet to the ground.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/8sju6d/had_this_cremated_with_my_grandpa_today/

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Jim Barris posted:

Well he did form a Velvet Underground cover band called Pizza Underground where they change the lyrics of Velvet Underground songs to be about pizza. Somehow I doubt redditors are aware of that, though.

He did a recreation of Andy Warhol eating a burger in "66 Scenes From America" but with a slice of pizza too. I didn't realize pizza + The Factory was a recurring theme with him.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Definitely his parents house

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

rest in pieace

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
His grandma is going to be so annoyed when she puts the camera down and notices that he hasn’t used a coaster.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Gonna be real hard to resurrect grandpa at the fairy fountain without that.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Grandpa’s gonna come back from the dead to give that nerd a wedgie

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

died saving his loved ones from finding Princess Ruto on their own

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
gently caress YOU GRANDPA

Jk it says thank you grandpa

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The manchild also gave grandpa the copy with the water section missing as well.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
https://www.reddit.com/comments/8qwbqa/get_handson_training_for_a_career_you_can_be/?utm_source=reddit-android

How long before they disable comments on promoted posts?

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Nic Cage dick cage posted:

The fact thar reddit is a venue for the whole red pill/manbabby thing, including upvote seeking flights of fantasy -

Didn't expect to read something that made me physically nauseous today, but what do you know.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
My absolute least favorite thing on reddit is these "my wife cheated on me, so I had her fired, put her dad in a nursing home, hosed her mom, and sent her kids to an orphanage" posts.

Grow the gently caress up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProRevenge/comments/8soo6p/cheat_on_my_dad_i_ruin_your_life

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

My absolute least favorite thing on reddit is these "my wife cheated on me, so I had her fired, put her dad in a nursing home, hosed her mom, and sent her kids to an orphanage" posts.

Grow the gently caress up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProRevenge/comments/8soo6p/cheat_on_my_dad_i_ruin_your_life

quote:

You're an idiot who made a false report of a crime.

INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION.

Pro means something. Its about YOUR actions not the end result. This is poo poo.

Too many wannabes pining for cheap glory on this sub.

Good to see SOMEONE has some values around here!

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It's my dream to see that subreddit used as evidence in a criminal prosecution

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I've never been to reddit op

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
new imgur looks like psychosis

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Inept posted:

Here's my hovel filled with video games and figurines everywhere. It helps me forget how lonely I am
+15.6k

What's interesting about this image is the way the shadows are formed from the figures and (most prominently) the chair - that tells that that light is the only light-source in the room.

Not only does this give a feeling of loneliness to the whole picture, but it also means that there are probably no windows in that room. Either that or they are covered/it's night-time.

Also I just noticed he has a collection of cameras on his shelf, so that means he must know a thing or two about composing a picture. Did he really mean to aim for this kind of shot of loneliness on purpose?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

temple posted:

new imgur looks like psychosis

huh. This is like icq.com back in the day.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The cameras are film, and for taking pictures of his figurines.

They don’t see this as a sad and lonely basement of shame, it’s their “man cave”

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Solar Tornado posted:

What's interesting about this image is the way the shadows are formed from the figures and (most prominently) the chair - that tells that that light is the only light-source in the room.

Not only does this give a feeling of loneliness to the whole picture, but it also means that there are probably no windows in that room. Either that or they are covered/it's night-time.

Also I just noticed he has a collection of cameras on his shelf, so that means he must know a thing or two about composing a picture. Did he really mean to aim for this kind of shot of loneliness on purpose?

The collection of cameras only indicates that he knows a thing or two about collecting cameras. All the other junk in the photo indicates he knows how to consume. Very unlikely he knows how to use those cameras.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
My money's on then being cameras from fatal frame and his favorite anime characters

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Fried Watermelon posted:

The collection of cameras only indicates that he knows a thing or two about collecting cameras. All the other junk in the photo indicates he knows how to consume. Very unlikely he knows how to use those cameras.

I don't know why you'd assume that. That doesn't make any sense.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
https://www.reddit.com/r/edc

Every day carry

A few things:

1. just lol at abbreviating it to EDC
2. why do all these nerds carry knives
3. Redditors love multitools

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Nic Cage dick cage posted:

no who has ever to a party would ever use the phrase "holding court"

but its funny to imagine this dude getting his rear end pounded by a strapon

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

gbs but from 2004 posted:

Every day carry

A few things:

ah man, who's got the NASA janitor goon pic

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

yeah, that's the stuff :tipshat:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

gbs but from 2004 posted:

Every day carry

A few things:

I'm conflicted about EDC because while they're all huge nerds they do have an unspoken rule about posting the names and buying links to things they post so I've gotten a few cool things from having seen stuff on there. Plus the hilarious "34/M/IT Guy” posts with four knives and three pistols and an extra clip are entertaining.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Does anyone else hate carrying poo poo with them? Like I keep my AirPods, lip balm, Phone and wallet, but that’s my bare minimum and anything more than that is going in a backpack.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Forgot about Part 1.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Of course he'd have a Sam's Club membership instead of Costco.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
does he really carry a gun to nasa

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Goddamn that Razr and the PDA really date this picture

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

jimmyjams posted:

does he really carry a gun to nasa

Get this: he never even worked for NASA

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I thought he did work for NASA or something NASA adjascent, but he was like a janitor or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Julius CSAR posted:

Get this: he never even worked for NASA

Wait really? I thought he was a janitor at one of the NASA offices and he made his own uniform because they didn't give him one with their logo on it lol