Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know who that is :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And yet they had a Detroit Become Human quick look and give every naughty dog game 5 Stars when both of those studios are under investigation for systemic sexual abuse.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

systemic sexual abuse should subtract one star, at LEAST.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

They can cover or not cover whatever they want I just thought the Hat in Time thing was especially odd

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

If they don't cover Naughty Dog their traffic will probably go down a bit. No one gives a single poo poo about Hat in Time

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They can cover or not cover whatever they want I just thought the Hat in Time thing was especially odd

Yeah that one was weird b/c it was up on their schedule and everything. KCD at least they clearly weren't going to cover in the first place.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

If they don't cover Naughty Dog their traffic will probably go down a bit. No one gives a single poo poo about Hat in Time

lol calm down guy

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Idk what happened to danikas life due to not following the lives of game journalists on twitter or whatever so ill also second she sucks. Abby bowing down to the biggest morons doesnt surprise me. Vinny probably just agrees with anything that comes out of her mouth and west coast doesnt even have the physical energy to get through half a garfield stream

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Kingdom Come Jeff said on his tumblr

quote:

A couple of us looked at it around the time it came out and didn’t find it interesting enough to pursue. The head guy’s lovely views certainly don’t help, but I doubt we’d have covered it either way.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Imagine thinking youre making a difference and doing your part by whining at giant bomb until they stop the series where they play bad games while once in a while a corny eagle graphic flashes on the screen

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I still really love Giant Bomb!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

And yet they had a Detroit Become Human quick look and give every naughty dog game 5 Stars when both of those studios are under investigation for systemic sexual abuse.

Sony Always Wins! #4ThePlayers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

Imagine thinking youre making a difference and doing your part by whining at giant bomb until they stop the series where they play bad games while once in a while a corny eagle graphic flashes on the screen

Imagine thinking people like to read your posts

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

I do. Bitch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Oh poo poo!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

*in dan voice* I thought nationalism just meant you really love your country...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

shooting 10000 machine gun bullets into all the sjws and women ruining giant bomb

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

Never have

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

shooting 10000 machine gun bullets into all the sjws and women ruining giant bomb

Youre a loving dumb rear end

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Dafuq?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh poo poo it's goin down

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Elf rear end was really proud they got a funny giant bomb segment closed down apparently. Didnt realize they were one of the good ones making society better

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This poo poo sucks! Disappointed in my fellow gamers today :\

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:ohdear:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i got it closed down because i fuckin hate la noire

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Honestly I just think that it’s humorous that they would try to take any moral stance on anything after giving Game Of The Year to PUBG. You may as well just slap a swastika on your front page at that point.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Honestly I just think that it’s humorous that they would try to take any moral stance on anything after giving Game Of The Year to PUBG. You may as well just slap a swastika on your front page at that point.

Lol this

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There's a video where Epic Brad is wearing a hat and admits to just learning that Chili Con Carne means "chili with meat" and you psychos are arguing about this!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

ive cared for hat in time years before release, taste my blade bitch

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

NienNunb posted:

There's a video where Epic Brad is wearing a hat and admits to just learning that Chili Con Carne means "chili with meat" and you psychos are arguing about this!

Lol. Timestamp pls

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Idk the timestamp but it was in the Garfield stream from yesterday

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

About 18 minutes into the Garfield video they give endless chili, beans, and hot dog Hot Takes.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Brad whos like pushing 50 also says "You know what I realized about being an Adult? Like a big realization of being an adult? I can eat a hot dog whenever i want."

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

hey you guys whats goin on in this cool threa-

*turns 360 degrees and goes the other day turning red all thr while*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Brad whos like pushing 50 also says "You know what I realized about being an Adult? Like a big realization of being an adult? I can eat a hot dog whenever i want."

i was completely baffled then realized brad would probably have posted inmnthe epic gbs bachelro thread where everyone did a knowing nod whjen aguy said "showerbeer"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Brad has definitely made the Epic rear end Chili Recipe before

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Sorry to offend so many sensibilities I had literally no idea anyone cared about that game. I blame Giant Bomb for not covering it

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
hosed up that dan would support child separation by dressing up like the statue of liberty and asking if planes existed before world war 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

lol