Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

That DICK! posted:

yeah she mostly sucks too but then if you cede her David also mostly sucks too and only farook and Aubrey plaza are left

dude vermilions

and yeah how the gently caress did u not mention aubrey plaza instead of fukken syd lol syds like the worst character on the whole show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:yikes:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

syd was ok til the last half a the season.... which is what I been complainin about!!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Zeroisanumber posted:

Trump driving the train!

The Trolley Problem except how do you run over all the immigrant children on both tracks at once.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
farouk's actor was also one of the head terrorists in the early seasons of homeland

he's really good in that, too

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trumm

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

sliderule posted:

habes: uh whats goin on over there

trump: IM DRIVING THE TRAIN NOW, CHOO CHOO

I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE PISS TRAIN

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
trasmp uglo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what was the dumbest trump concept about economics this week?

- canada is ripping us off on trade because canadians come here and boost our goods exports by buying our shoes to take back to canada
- farmers will be helped by taking away the food stamps whose entire existence is politically justified by enabling more people to buy farms' output

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

That DICK! posted:

syd was ok til the last half a the season.... which is what I been complainin about!!!!

she was boring in S1E1, aubrey plaza has stolen every ep shes in, and yeah farouk is the most innarestin part of david. like, how do they make crazy af look so boring? i never do!

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/DestroyLiberals/status/1009979858175385600

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

was that really Aubrey plaza’s rear end..... wait.... wait. I don’t wanna know

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1009984461293936641

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vfIdNV22LQM

Except Trump instead of Ted Danson

E: Don't watch if you haven't watched season one of The Good Place. Instead just go watch The Good Place.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Pancakes posted:

The Trolley Problem except how do you run over all the immigrant children on both tracks at once.

if it's a multi-car trolley, break the connection between the cars and flip the switch after the first car passes over the switch?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

tacodaemon posted:

- canada is ripping us off on trade because canadians come here and boost our goods exports by buying our shoes to take back to canada
- farmers will be helped by taking away the food stamps whose entire existence is politically justified by enabling more people to buy farms' output

space force

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i love that garfield minus garfield is now a major network tv show :)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

i'm gonna take a giant fuckin' chipotle diarrhea dump on old glory for the 4th this year

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

he thought a dollar was a good tip :sad:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ex post facho posted:

i'm gonna take a giant fuckin' chipotle diarrhea dump on old glory for the 4th this year

:ohdear:

but think of how awful it will smell when you burn it for the annual fireworks celebration

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

u mad

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i dont recognize this guy but he look like he in a lotta pain

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

tacodaemon posted:

the elaborate shoe scuffing scam is probably one of the stupidest ideas he's ever floated.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/CarlosLozadaWP/status/1009986451898028032

:thunk:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ironic that the first day of summer was the first time in two weeks I could go out in the evening and not sweat in a 30 seconds

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

as the father of a 3 year old boy

gently caress these motherfuckers

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
It just hit me today. Oh my God what have we done? There are children in concentration camps. Donald Trump is President.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mad pride world wide

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

god dman america

i've been at a simmering anger since last week and this just hit me hard

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

byob historian posted:

i love that garfield minus garfield is now a major network tv show :)

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

the elaborate shoe scuffing scam is probably one of the stupidest ideas he's ever floated.

"What if he's a loser?" implies that Jr. had a chance at *not* being a loser

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol wikileaks put out that list of ice agent linkedin profiles and the chuds are losin it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

you forgot purposely making the shoes lovely, because (??????)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/luckytran/status/1009892416172814336

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

sunday jon lookin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Joementum posted:

space force

I will refer you to both Madison and Jeffersons extensive philosophical discussions of the firmament and a hypothetical null zone above which is a legal and constitutional extension of the navy's mandate.

• Locked thread