Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

holy poo poo shut up about beer unless it's about convincing tcc to make jenkem beer

You haven’t heard which beer I think is the best though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
it better be somehow fermented off your own turds :mad:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Alright guys, let's shift it over to barley wines now.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Barleywine is Life.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Could anyone with archives do me a solid and try to locate one of the old WoW threads, I think this would have been like Fall of 2014, where people were sincerely trying to argue how the monkey NPCs in Mists of Pandaria saying "I'll ook you in the dook" were perpetuating rape culture?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

it better be somehow fermented off your own turds :mad:

but enough about Coors

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Anyone have a link to the last of the A/T fetish threads where a dude got banned for jokingly posting "POUR HOT TAR IN MY rear end in a top hat WITH A TRAFFIC CONE" ???

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Spanish Manlove posted:

Anyone have a link to the last of the A/T fetish threads where a dude got banned for jokingly posting "POUR HOT TAR IN MY rear end in a top hat WITH A TRAFFIC CONE" ???
I find this thread by going to Ruddha's rap sheet.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Moon Slayer posted:

Does anybody remember a thread from many years ago where a goon teaching in rural Asia (I'm 90% sure it was western China) for some reason had his class write letters to gay people with questions they had? Of course, being young people in rural China who had definitely never met any gays and probably only heard third-hand rumors about homosexuality from thirty years ago it was all well-meaning but super ignorant stuff like "dear gay person, why are you gay if all gay people get AIDS? I don't want you to get AIDS so you should stop being gay." This was back in the bad old days of GBS 1.0 so a few posters got super outraged and posted stuff like "dear Chinese person, how loving dare you, you need to educate yourself before asking such stupid ignorant questions and it's not our job to educate you." All in all a real shitshow. For some reason it's been on my mind lately and I'd like to find that thread.

Pretty sure this was a FSAD thread in LF.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Personally furries never really grossed me out all that much. Like I think it's weird as hell, don't get it at all, and wouldn't ever participate in it but if that's what consenting adults want to do with each other then like...I don't care, none of my business.

But holy hell are furries so insufferably obnoxious about it. If you actually say "hey please don't talk about furry stuff in literally every thread, thanks" they start screaming fursecution and act like you're a bad person trying to silence them and I'm like, no, you can be as furry as you want but you don't need to bring up your fursona in the thread about playing Quake on every single drat page. For me that's why they get on my nerves; it seems like 95% of them are like that and no I don't want to suddenly see a picture of anthropomorphic wolf dicks randomly show up in a thread about baking.

[channeling my most terrible dark posting magicks] This reads really poorly if you replace fgurries with gay people

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Control Volume posted:

[channeling my most terrible dark posting magicks] This reads really poorly if you replace fgurries with gay people

:holymoley:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Control Volume posted:

Or Jews

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I would prefer to replace all furries with gay people.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

What if the furries are already gay?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

[waving my hands] Done

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Andrast posted:

They become DOUBLE GAY

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

They become DOUBLE GAY

We can get Marc Summers to host!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Control Volume posted:

[waving my hands] Done

God dammit, you turned me into a furry. Do you even practice at your dark magicks?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Control Volume posted:

https://twitter.com/ProgressOutlook/status/1007025488160870400

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lmao at that ratio

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ariong posted:

Video games, ladies and gentlemen.

The most shocking thing to come out of that dipshit's meltdown was someone else writing up a genuinely informative look at the history of surfing and the tragedy therein.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dldRCuZW1sM&t=1105s

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Andrast posted:

There was a thread Waaaaay on back when Doodles (?) regaled everyone with the start of furry fandom and the influx of homosexual men cruising the cons for sex during the 1980s. I remember the post "Tell us about the twinks, Doodles!"

I may have the name of the poster wrong.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
In my experience furries are all trans nowadays. Or at least there's tons of them. Turns out 'My true self is a wolf with huge titties' can often end up as something of a precursor to 'My true self is a woman, hopefully with huge titties'.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

In my experience furries are all trans nowadays. Or at least there's tons of them. Turns out 'My true self is a wolf with huge titties' can often end up as something of a precursor to 'My true self is a woman, hopefully with huge titties'.

:chloe:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Does make some sense considering furries were probably one of the first communities where being openly trans and/or nonbinary can not only be accepted but go almost without comment.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

yikes

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That is one perspective I suppose

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
That is one big dumb post you made. Not a good post at all.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
a dumb and bad post

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

marktheando posted:

Pretty sure this was a FSAD thread in LF.

I doubt it, considering I never set foot in LF.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
There's an argument to be made that a group as accepting out of sheer necessity as the furry community would naturally wind up with more people who struggle with gender issues and need the help of others dealing with the same thing, but we the peanut gallery are not the people to make it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Eox posted:

There's an argument to be made that a group as accepting out of sheer necessity as the furry community would naturally wind up with more people who struggle with gender issues and need the help of others dealing with the same thing, but we the peanut gallery are not the people to make it.

It wouldn't have been the worst take in the world right up until he went and said that trans women just want big titties.

Like, he could have just stopped before those three words and it would have been alright.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ghost Leviathan posted:

:wow:

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Looks like we got a drat chud in here folks! Get your guy closing the door smilies ready

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I used to want to be a big titted wolf woman but after doign a lot of gender introspection I decided to just want to be a big titted human woman

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Hiro dreams of Big Titties

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Spanish Manlove posted:

Hiro dreams of Big Titties

:same:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Matt Lindland posted:

Looks like we got a drat chud in here folks! Get your guy closing the door smilies ready

Get with the times old man
:d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I am a big-titted woman who wants to be Dick Wolf because I just want to call restaurants and see who thinks it's a prank call when I try to make a reservation.