Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
#TeamBaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

whypick1 posted:

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1009845342198812672

Imagine listening to Colin Cowherd on purpose.

looking forward to more young players calling the cowherd, steven a smith, skip bayless types on thier disingenious bullshit.

EmbryoSteve fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jun 21, 2018

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mayfield owns.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mayfield qualifies for that "go back and look at his high school stats and laugh" NFL player.

6,255 passing yards, 67 touchdowns, and eight interceptions in high school. In his first start as a walk on true freshman at Texas Tech he had 43 completions for 413 yards and 4 touchdowns.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 21, 2018

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Browns have never been more likable.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Holy poo poo I liked Mayfield before but if this is how he’s gonna be all the time I loving love him.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Winston officially suspended 3 games

Eagles get TB week 2, so good

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I really wish I had the opportunity to dunk on Colin Cowherd cuz it seems like it'd be so easy and so satisfying

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

whypick1 posted:

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1009845342198812672

Imagine listening to Colin Cowherd on purpose.

Good god Cowherd got destroyed, what a cherry picking piece of poo poo.

"Did you see the other three touchdowns?" was basically the end of that narrative. Enjoy your amazing QB, Browns goons.

Annnnnnnnnd on the opposite end of the spectrum:

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1009918430709940226

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Fitzmagic working early.

Also, yeah Baker is really great. I hope he balls out for Cleveland.

a new study bible! fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jun 21, 2018

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Lol like we needed Jameis to lose to the Eagles, get real.

Gonna laugh when Fitzmagic pulls one of his amazing games out of his rear end tho

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Assuming he doesn't get hurt, Fitzpatrick will continue his streak of somehow starting at least three games every season for the last ten years.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I don't really want to have positive feelings for Baker Mayfield so please stop

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Joey Freshwater posted:

Lol like we needed Jameis to lose to the Eagles, get real.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I liked Baker Mayfield when he was clowning on my precious Wildcats, I started to love him when he planted the flag on Ohio State's field. Officially unironically rooting for the Browns this year.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Y'all sleeping on Tyrod

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Is anyone against the Browns at this point? Besides Hue, I mean.

That Mayfield vid owns though.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Strobe posted:

I liked Baker Mayfield when he was clowning on my precious Wildcats, I started to love him when he planted the flag on Ohio State's field. Officially unironically rooting for the Browns this year.

He told the KU football coach to suck his dick and KU fans agreed.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, Josh Rosen...I hope this QB class succeeds very well. Good to speak their minds but in a way that seems to connect with a different generation and not out of scope of PR.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Gatts posted:

Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, Josh Rosen...I hope this QB class succeeds very well. Good to speak their minds but in a way that seems to connect with a different generation and not out of scope of PR.

Agreed, it's past time we had some talented QBs with that kind of honesty in them. The whole system encourages bootlicking so only the really insanely talented guys can get away with criticizing any part of the nonsense. These guys have managed a little bit so I want to see them succeed but I can't wait for the guy who mocks every part of it and is also too talented to keep out. Kaepernick convictions with Rodgers talent I guess

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I hope Mayfield succeeds in the league because the last thing I need is that piece of poo poo Cowherd to be vindicated

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

piss tape israel posted:

I hope Mayfield succeeds in the league because the last thing I need is that piece of poo poo Cowherd to be vindicated
I originally wouldn't have minded seeing the opposite, but knowing Cowherd would have to eat poo poo has brought me to pull for him.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

LiquidFriend posted:

I originally wouldn't have minded seeing the opposite, but knowing Cowherd would have to eat poo poo has brought me to pull for him.

Literal poo poo has yet to be eaten over Mayfield

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/7xdyya/cleveland-radio-host-said-hed-eat-horse-poop-if-browns-picked-baker-mayfield
https://twitter.com/ESPNCleveland/status/989671088027308032

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
Must suck even more to be a bucs fan knowing that the leader of your team is an immature piece of poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I don't need a fancy chart to tell me that the Bills are preternaturally mediocre. Partly because we spin an 8-sided die every 2-3 years to see which diametrically-different offensive and defensive schemes we'll be shifting too only to shift to entirely different schemes half-way.
But mostly because we hire the sorts of people who throw on tape of the likes of Josh Allen and come away convinced he's got "it*".
*The ability to turf swing passes

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Lol the Pats are hosed when Bill and Brady retire.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

SD87 posted:

Must suck even more to be a bucs fan knowing that the leader of your team is an immature piece of poo poo

I try not to think about it! :buddy:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jon Bois' graphs were better.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

CyberPingu posted:

Lol the Pats are hosed when Bill and Brady retire.

Did you just figure this out all by yourself?

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I remember the jon bois one too. The Seahawks were the least variant team in the league odds are high they will be a 7-9 to 9-7 team (which looks about right this year too lol)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

iospace posted:

Jon Bois' graphs were better.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That section in the middle is pretty much just Chad Pennington is a pretty drat good QB... when healthy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I fixed your link for you.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

EmbryoSteve posted:

I remember the jon bois one too. The Seahawks were the least variant team in the league odds are high they will be a 7-9 to 9-7 team (which looks about right this year too lol)

Could be due for a 2008/2009 season though.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Finger Prince posted:

lol not with the rams in the division

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

piss tape israel posted:

lol not with the rams in the division

08 and 09 they won 9 games combined, which I would not mind in tyool 2018

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Finger Prince posted:

I'll believe this when it happens. This upcoming team is still wayyyyy better than the limp dick piss baby Jim Mora Jr . seahawks or the I still think it is 1999 poo poo walrus song holmgren seahawks

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
1999? When Holmgren first started and we won the division?

'08 was Holmgren's last year, '09 Mora's only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I confused the '09 Seahawks with the '10 Seahawks, with the latter winning the division at 7-9, hence the comment about the Rams

womp womp

• Locked thread