Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
drat i knew that Border Angel event was going to be disgusting but I didn't anticipate it being straight up Nazi propoganda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Lol 8/11 of these victims died in traffic accidents. He's making it seem like there are ms13 guys just murdering kids. I loving hate this retard so much.

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Exploiting the memory of my dead son to own the libs.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

every loving day there’s a new level of stupidity

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Lol 8/11 of these victims died in traffic accidents. He's making it seem like there are ms13 guys just murdering kids. I loving hate this retard so much.

YOU DON'T KNOW! MS-13 GANG MEMBERS PROBABLY DRIVE VEHICLES ALL OF THE TIME!! IT WAS DEFINITELY A GANG MEMBER, AN ILLEGAL GANG MEMBER!

Check mate, libtard! Cry more tears for me to drink bwahahahaha!! *gurgles rancid trump semen that's rancid despite it having been just milked from him moments ago by one of the interns*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Velvet Elvis posted:

Exploiting the memory of my dead son to own the libs be a piece of poo poo.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Velvet Elvis posted:

Exploiting the memory of my dead son to own the libs.

since the lols have been thin on the ground lately, I want you to know that I googled the video from your av and watched it about fifty times in a row while laughing uncontrollably

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
But what if your dead son was killed by a gun? Which do you care more about? The boy or the gun?

*puts on nra t-shirt and face mask and tactical pants*

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

nickhimself posted:

YOU DON'T KNOW! MS-13 GANG MEMBERS PROBABLY DRIVE VEHICLES ALL OF THE TIME!! IT WAS DEFINITELY A GANG MEMBER, AN ILLEGAL GANG MEMBER!

Check mate, libtard! Cry more tears for me to drink bwahahahaha!! *gurgles rancid trump semen that's rancid despite it having been just milked from him moments ago by one of the interns*

I heard that they even flashed their headlights at night in order to signal they are going to kill you!!!!!!!

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Hey friends, it's bedtime for me soon, but can we play a little game?

We know that sooner than later, the fat moron will outdo his latest horror. What will it be?

I'll start:

"Declare martial law"

Power Khan fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jun 22, 2018

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Power Khan posted:

We know that sooner than later, the fat moron will outdo his latest horror. What will it be?

I'll start:

"Declare martial law"

Still waiting for him to say the n-word on a live mic.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Pussy Quipped posted:

I don't know that his brain worms can handle more than one topic at a time, so until he gets distracted by the NFL again, I think it's more likely he'll drop a hot mic slur re Mexicans instead.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fried Watermelon posted:

I heard that they even flashed their headlights at night in order to signal they are going to kill you!!!!!!!

I hear they like to leave hooked prosthetic hands on blonde teens car doors at Kissing Point :spooky:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Pussy Quipped posted:

Cue the right saying he should have a right to free speech

and also my balls approaching orbit of Alpha Centauri

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

:psypop:

WAT?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

lol i hope im tragically killed and my Boomer father can get a glossy print of some selfie i took while drunk signed by our sausage-brained gunt of a prez

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

We need to somehow get Trump to join this forum so Lowtax can pay for his roboneck via him getting a hundred red text avs a day

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Pussy Quipped posted:

All we need is 3 people of color to say it's fine, and we'll get a speech starting "Great news folks, they've allowed it. They're finally letting me say n..."

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Autographing the pictures of dead people at that anti-immigrant event is the most bizarre and broke-brained thing I can remember about Trump and that's really loving saying something :stare:

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Dont most props come with a signed certificate of authenticity?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

It's simple. All the bad ones are put in this big wire ball cage, then they crank the handle to shake them all up so that it's "fair" and "random" but believe me folks, it's the most unfair ever, then they take one out, pretty much always a MS-13, and shoot them over the border to do crimes.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

EL BROMANCE posted:

All we need is 3 people of color to say it's fine, and we'll get a speech starting "Great news folks, they've allowed it. They're finally letting me say n..."

One of which will be D'nesh D'souza

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Now is not the time to discuss Immigrant Control, it's too soon. Besides, our rights to Immigration are protected by the Constitution. Do you hate freedom?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Well he’s not wrong on the last one. We kicked grand pappy trump out of Europe and we’re glad of it

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Egbert Souse posted:

One of which will be D'nesh D'souza

His books are all but calling Obama one.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
**chuckles**

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1010226470772502528

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Ted Lieu owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K9az4El6YI

He starts playing the recording at 1:37, and he plays it for nearly 5 minutes before giving in.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i gotta hand it to trump, he is the king of outdoing the latest nadir.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

piss tape israel posted:

HURRY THE gently caress UP MUELLER JESUS loving CHRIST

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Power Khan posted:

I'll start:

"Declare martial law"

with Sessions' hand up his rear end, he re-institutes Jim Crow and the one-drop rule

Jikes fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 22, 2018

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'm surprised by trumps ability to not curse in public but have a sailor mouth in private. it doesn't quite fit in with the image i have of him. how does he keep that wall there and why haven't the worms eaten through it yet

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump will accidentally sign a bill that says "marital law" that results in Melania taking him to the cleaners

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Flesh Forge posted:

Autographing the pictures of dead people at that anti-immigrant event is the most bizarre and broke-brained thing I can remember about Trump and that's really loving saying something :stare:

It's incredible. You think you're inured to Hellworld. You think you're ready for the stupidest possible thing to happen; you've acclimated.

And then somehow. Some way. It's even stupider.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

tmm3k posted:

Ted Lieu owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K9az4El6YI

He starts playing the recording at 1:37, and he plays it for nearly 5 minutes before giving in.

‘Tis good, but I wish they’d gently caress the decorum crap and just start letting them arrest them and throwing elected officials in jail for not sucking Donald’s dick. They’d never be in jail anyways, just do it. Baby jails are a thing now jfc.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I would call this a ridiculous dog and pony show but Mike Pence looks way too calm for that

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Tom Arnold needs to put up or shut up

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

FuturePastNow posted:

Tom Arnold needs to put up or shut up

Sure he'll break an NDA or two, but how long would it even take for Trump to sue him and take him to court for it?

I'd like to say the N-word tapes would hurt him faster than he can sue but this is hell dimension so who knows, it'll probably end up helping him

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Lol 8/11 of these victims died in traffic accidents.

Never forget. :911:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Well maybe if his son hadn't been smoking he wouldn't have gotten shot for a pack of cigarettes. Sounds like bad parenting to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Chinatown posted:

drat i knew that Border Angel event was going to be disgusting but I didn't anticipate it being straight up Nazi propoganda.

You seem to forget, there is always more, and it is always worse.