Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Glorgnole posted:

also here's the part that says who's doing well at what

noice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Glorgnole posted:

also here's the part that says who's doing well at what

holy gently caress this rules. glorg is this something we can run each turn because i'd post it (it's just starndard readout right?)

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

cheese-cube posted:

holy gently caress this rules. glorg is this something we can run each turn because i'd post it (it's just starndard readout right?)
i don't know if you can get it to show up every turn but it showed up for me when i did my turn too

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

whose turn is it now? sagebrush still had it last time i checked.

cheese-cube posted:

i was going to try to extract interesting game data from the save file to make some plots but the format isn't very well-documented and i'd probably have to post at one of the extremely involved modder people on their forums

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i sent it to luigi30 the other day

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
oh yeah good thinking luigi should be able to figure out that format in no time. it's got to be simpler than all that old junk she likes

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

just sent the save onto improbable lobster, also decided to take some screenshots of the faction dominance stats which appear in the hud like glorgnole did. this is for year 2121:

i don't mind doing these every 10 or so game years if someone reminds me

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

i'm doing awfully :ohdear:

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

according to the bar graph im ranked third between pirates and spartans however at the moment im suffering drone riots at one of my two bases and i've basically conquered all the territory i can until i get doctrine flexibility. certainly doesn't feel like third :lol:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I sent the yossmac

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
the year is now 2122. l30 is in the lead

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Hell yeah

ill send it along tonite

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
the year is now 2123.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

I have two scouts and I am surrounded by worms

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Boiled Water posted:

text me

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Boiled Water posted:

what part of the map, and can i have your stuff

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

ding-dong, where dat save at?

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

cheese-cube posted:

ding-dong, where dat save at?

smoka says they sent it on. i poked sagebrush about it, but haven't heard back yet.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
did they get the save? I'll send it along again if not

one time I forgot to attach the save so lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

nah you sent it. i just passed it to luigi

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I have full peace with the free drones, and everything I take will go to the free drones faction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWcjxadRTKY

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the scar suckers hahahaha

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Our scientists have just completed construction of Size 3, rendering our forces practically invincible.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I have full peace with the free drones, and everything I take will go to the free drones faction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWcjxadRTKY

i am friends of the drones, we are evenly sharing the small island that we're both stuck on, and yet you rejected my request for a pact? :(

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
uh oh, drama in the yospos sid meier's alpha centauri: sid meier's alien crossfire community

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

sned the yossmac

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

not it

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
not it

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

not it

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

I have it and hopefully will get to it tomorrow

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
I want you all to know I check in every time this thread gets bumped and am always so pleasantly surprised that the save file isn't lost forever.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
something would have to happen to everyone playing plus glorgnole for that to happen, it's pretty safe to say that's not gonna happen. worst case scenario if someone drops off, the person who last sent the save off sends it to someone else

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

this is a really boring bump but i sent an email out to the players with a big dumb scheduling link that looks way too much like my timesheet, so please check your email and then read the email and then fill out the thing

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Glorgnole posted:

this is a really boring bump but i sent an email out to the players with a big dumb scheduling link that looks way too much like my timesheet, so please check your email and then read the email and then fill out the thing
does hamachi even work anymore? tunngle died pretty recently

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hachi hamachi

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

i was very excited to see this thread and i am very disappointed nobody's broken out the nerve gas yet :mad:

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

evilweasel posted:

i was very excited to see this thread and i am very disappointed nobody's broken out the nerve gas yet :mad:
only a few of us have actually encountered others on the map. i definitely haven't run into anyone yet

the year is now 2124.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
i suppose nerve gas is sort of like a fine wine and needs to age for a while before it's ready

unlike a fine wine, however, chairman yang's special reserve can be enjoyed by the masses and not just the bourgeoisie (although it can also be enjoyed by the bourgeoisie)

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
my turn is done and sent

whatup free drones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i had a perfectly good opportunity to do some nerve stapling when drones started rioting due to foor shortages at my HQ (lovely base placement on my part lol) but i chose not to out of respect for my neighbours the free drones.

regarding other atrocities, as chairman yang of the human hive i will not immediately exclude the use of such measures and prefer to keep my options open, as it were.