Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Ok i am getting completely destroyed by team Pulp over and over and over 😢

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

who's splatting in the next few hours. wanna pal up for team pulp

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Skylark posted:

Team nopulp... We out here

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Getting pulp in a drink is like getting that drink "chunky style" . Not acceptable with anything else, shouldn't be ok with orange juice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell Yeah we got the fake Saltspray for this shifty Station. It's only like 60% there and has another gimmick bc it's a splatfest Level but it's nice to finally play it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*struggling really hard to maintain conversation with everybody in the room* so these World Cup matches are like splatfest then?

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

R. Guyovich posted:

who's splatting in the next few hours. wanna pal up for team pulp

I'll start rolling with any team pulp imps once I finish making my coffee. My friend code is SW-2958-9275-1004

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Spoderman posted:

I'll start rolling with any team pulp imps once I finish making my coffee. My friend code is SW-2958-9275-1004

sent. that's three since IT is in this room. who will be the brave fourth imp for this crew?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm online for Pulp. Adding Spider-Man

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skylark posted:

Ok i am getting completely destroyed by team Pulp over and over and over 😢

Pulp supremacy.

In Training posted:

I'm online for Pulp. Adding Spider-Man

I'm online now for pulp as well.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mekchu posted:

Pulp supremacy.

I'm online now for pulp as well.

What is your code.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wots your FC? That's 3 then, for Pulp. 4 if we hear back from Spoderman. Hell yeah!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

What is your code.

3599-1097-2986

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm just jamming to the Cyperpunk 2077 trailer atm music while doing laundry so if I don't respond immediately it'll be like 5mins tops.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool I'm watchin soccer and occasionally playing a solo match while we coordinate the team. It's been ages since I done a splatfest team, very exciting

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really wish I had a WiiU remote just to draw propaganda for Team Pulp

I've never played with a team on a switch, do i need the phone app or anything loaded up?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nah you just join go to the Team part in the lobby and you can join a open room from your friends list. I got one up

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'll join after this match

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Almost ready. Got sidetracked by a credit card fraud alert call...

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Spoderman posted:

Almost ready. Got sidetracked by a credit card fraud alert call...

bold strategy by team no-pulp

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

Lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

That's right, it must have been. Uh huh. 30 gigs. Cuckoldry. I said, "cuckoldry?" Yes, I'll hold.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

That's right, it must have been. Uh huh. 30 gigs. Cuckoldry. I said, "cuckoldry?" Yes, I'll hold.

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

R. Guyovich posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My console went to sleep 3 seconds after you joined because it had been idling for 15 minutes and I got kicked out of the match. Sorry lol.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh poo poo. I thought we had lost that for sure.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Mekchu posted:

Oh poo poo. I thought we had lost that for sure.

That was extremely sick

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

made a new room. password 2970

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

My console went to sleep 3 seconds after you joined because it had been idling for 15 minutes and I got kicked out of the match. Sorry lol.

We won by like 1 percent.

Spoderman posted:

That was extremely sick

Scraping out a win at the last second owns.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lemme buy a few new guns real quick.

edit - got disconnected :(

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jun 23, 2018

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

That guy who was just shooting over the walls is a real piece of poo poo.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I thought we'd lost that one for sure

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gotta call it a night. Girlfriend wants to watch Korea vs Mexico which starts soon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GGs all, I have to leave in about 10 minutes as well. It was a odd time to try and get matches in US and if people are around tonight I'd do some more team battles.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

That was fun. I'll probably be available on and off this afternoon and maybe close to 10:00 depending on the weather

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was sooooooo laggy and was clearly zipping around people's screens because they were always shooting a few feet behind me, and I killed people and then watched bullets continue to shoot for a solid second or two past their death. Pretty cool

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

I was sooooooo laggy and was clearly zipping around people's screens because they were always shooting a few feet behind me, and I killed people and then watched bullets continue to shoot for a solid second or two past their death. Pretty cool

cool guy that is similar to neo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm around today. Haven't decided on a team yet but if anyone needs an extra I'll join your side.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The Splatfest mercenary...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm not particularly opinionated on this issue. I prefer Some Pulp but if the choices were merely No Pulp or Most Pulp I'd gladly choose No Pulp.

• Locked thread