Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Australia's own idiot billionaire politician (who was actually elected before) is running again and just straight-up ripping off Trump:

He tried to seriously claim that these billboards were not indicative of an upcoming political campaign, which, shock horror, he formally announced yesterday

(And also having a fan Facebook group that started as semi-official and has just become a cesspool of alt-righters inexplicably supporting an idiot wannabe fuhrer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I can appreciate his leaving "again" off.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

TetsuoTW posted:

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

lmao

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TetsuoTW posted:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
that time a tea party chud 9/11'd an IRS building and only killed 1 dude

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Donkwich posted:

didn’t know Cory Lidle was a tea partier.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
That time a million and a half assholes started purely political "education non-profit" organizations in the wake of citizens united then made a scandal of being audited

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Retromancer posted:

:frogsiren:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Retromancer posted:

Torre! Torre! Torre!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Torre! Torre! Torre!

:frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
speaking of

that time joe torre's daughter caught a baby that fell out of an apartment window

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Donkwich posted:

tried googling this and got nothing, can you tell me more please

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

whomupclicklike posted:

tried googling this and got nothing, can you tell me more please

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/us/19crash.html

AUSTIN, Tex. — Leaving behind a rant against the government, big business and particularly the tax system, a computer engineer smashed a small aircraft into an office building where nearly 200 employees of the Internal Revenue Service were starting their workday Thursday morning, the authorities said.

The pilot, identified as Andrew Joseph Stack III, 53, of north Austin, apparently died in the crash, and one other person was unaccounted for. Late Thursday, two bodies were pulled from the site, though the authorities would not discuss the identities of those found, The Associated Press reported. Two serious injuries were also reported in the crash and subsequent fire, which initially inspired fears of a terrorist attack and drew nationwide attention.

But in place of the typical portrait of a terrorist driven by ideology, Mr. Stack was described as generally easygoing, a talented amateur musician with marital troubles and a maddening grudge against the tax authorities.

“I knew Joe had a hang-up with the I.R.S. on account of them breaking him, taking his savings away,” said Jack Cook, the stepfather of Mr. Stack’s wife, in a telephone interview from his home in Oklahoma. “And that’s undoubtedly the reason he flew the airplane against that building. Not to kill people, but just to damage the I.R.S.”

Within hours of the crash, before the death or even the identity of the pilot had been confirmed, officials ruled out any connection to terrorist groups or causes.

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

e: beaten

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
thanks y'all

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

trunp talking about how the wall has to be transparent because someone said there had to be transparency in the process

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Over Easy posted:

AUSTIN, Tex. — Leaving behind a rant against the government, big business and particularly the tax system,

I love it when dumbass Tea Partiers rant against big business and then want to get rid of government so big business can rule over us all like manor lords.

nah posted:

Sarah Palin vs Hillary Clinton in 2008 would have been wonderful

Why the gently caress do you want Sarah Palin elected president.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Can somebody please repost the story of Krauthammer shouting over his rabbi, tia.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

jerry seinfel posted:

trunp talking about how the wall has to be transparent because someone said there had to be transparency in the process

That was incredibly revealing into how his mind works, trumps brain is just a simple play-dough factory that squeezes out bullshit

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

when Evo Morales' plane was not allowed in western european airspace and was forced to land in austria or switzerland because it was rumored that Snowden was on board

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

The time Erdogan held a press conference via a smartphone in front of the cameras after he was lucky enough to be airborne during a coup attempt.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sleeptalker posted:

The time Erdogan held a press conference via a smartphone in front of the cameras after he was lucky enough to be airborne during a coup attempt.

and when wesley from the bridge crew compared it to a game of civilization 5

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

A Handed Missus posted:

when Evo Morales' plane was not allowed in western european airspace and was forced to land in austria or switzerland because it was rumored that Snowden was on board

lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Snowden is still living in exile in Russia.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

sleeptalker posted:

the coup forces literally had his plane locked on with f-16s and could have killed him and probably succeeded but didnt fire lmao

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the coup forces literally had his plane locked on with f-16s and could have killed him and probably succeeded but didnt fire lmao

:decorum: wins again!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

just in awe of how eager and blatant the Americans were to put him in a hole

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Huh. I always thought that the coup was basically a staged thing to be used as a pretext for Erdogan to purge his enemies and consolidate power.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

I sometimes think about that SNL cold open where Kate Mackinnon as HRC sang Hallelujah and then get violently ill

“I’m not giving up and neither should you.”

fuckin L M A O and also :barf:

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

AgentF posted:

Huh. I always thought that the coup was basically a staged thing to be used as a pretext for Erdogan to purge his enemies and consolidate power.

I assumed this is what happened considering how it all panned out. didn’t some pro government Turkish news station accidentally post the election results the other day, before voting had started? keeping up with all the stupid poo poo in America is hard enough I can’t keep is straight in my head any more

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Glambags posted:

I sometimes think about that SNL cold open where Kate Mackinnon as HRC sang Hallelujah and then get violently ill

“I’m not giving up and neither should you.”

fuckin L M A O and also :barf:

she was dating bari weiss when she did this and probably still is

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
born in the usa was a presidential campaign song

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

AgentF posted:

thats a pretty common conspiracy theory but evidence seems to support it was real just poorly planned and was discovered by intelligence and had to be rushed. also one of the main conspirators was near instantly killed which threw the whole thing into chaos.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she was dating bari weiss when she did this and probably still is

wait what?!?

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
sheetcaking

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Former DILF posted:

That was incredibly revealing into how his mind works, trumps brain is just a simple play-dough factory that squeezes out bullshit

No corners to hide in the oval office

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

whydirt posted:

wait what?!?

Facts

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.