Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Baloogan posted:

so what are your fetishes

harpersnipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i never noticed it before but jeez his nose is enormous

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hey I’m new to cspam and there’s no chat thread so hey.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Yinlock posted:

its his enormous conservative brain pushing out his face

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
baloogan let's wrassle

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

look morans

lower canada is quebec

upper canada is ontario

high as gently caress canada is southern ontario

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Upper and Lower are the real Canadas. Everywhere else is just I don't know what but it ain't OLD STOCK

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Reince Penis posted:

Upper and Lower are the real Canadas. Everywhere else is just I don't know what but it ain't OLD STOCK

pur laine come at me bitch

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yinlock posted:

It's from telling all those lies.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Reince Penis posted:

I'm older stock than you fuckres!

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
I love that Canada's got a nationalist movement consisting of a whole bunch of white immigrants. this country even fails at racism

urf
Jul 12, 2009

Dinosaurtrain posted:

I love that Canada's got a nationalist movement consisting of a whole bunch of white immigrants. this country even fails at racism

why don't you ask First Nations how they feel about that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dinosaurtrain posted:

we're insanely good at racism, it's just that the usual american targets don't work as well here

natives, however...

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Hey I’m new to cspam and there’s no chat thread so hey.

welcome friend, the trump thread doubles as the chat thread

though really you can talk about anything anywhere here as long as it's at least tangentially related to a discussion

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Reince Penis posted:

'old stock canadians' excludes like 90% of lower canadians. it's basically just who harper referred to in england as the 'british race' who are responsible for 'bringing civlization to the world' or whatever phrase his toxo-riddled brain came up with

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Hand Knit posted:

'old stock canadians' excludes like 90% of lower canadians. it's basically just who harper referred to in england as the 'british race' who are responsible for 'bringing civlization to the world' or whatever phrase his toxo-riddled brain came up with

I guess he got it from eating the cats because I can't imagine harper taking care of pets

EvidenceBasedQuack
Aug 15, 2015

A rock has no detectable opinion about gravity

Arivia posted:

I guess he got it from eating the cats because I can't imagine harper taking care of pets

PMSH was very fond of cats. It is known.

Google "Stephen Harper cats"

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

harper's wife turned the top floor of the PM's official residence into a sanctuary for all the stray cats around parliament hill, apparently it caused a lot of damage. the Harper family actually lived in that dump which is probably the reason for the toxoplasmosis joke

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm older stock than you fuckres!

i'm the Oldest Stock, birthed from the womb of the cosmos before time itself, when the stars align my dread visage will descend onto the mortal plane and rend all souls within for eternity

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

THC posted:

harper's wife turned the top floor of the PM's official residence into a sanctuary for all the stray cats around parliament hill, apparently it caused a lot of damage. the Harper family actually lived in that dump which is probably the reason for the toxoplasmosis joke

lol of course harper's wife is a crazy cat lady, of course

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

i'm the Oldest Stock, birthed from the womb of the cosmos before time itself, when the stars align my dread visage will descend onto the mortal plane and rend all souls within for eternity

my father was a beaver and my mother was the ephemerally manifested spirit of hockey

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

THC posted:

kitties :3:

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oldstockwell Day

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
old stock and those working hard to

age?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
“tonight we’re here for homeless cats”

quote:

Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s wife Laureen dismissed an activist’s concerns about missing and murdered aboriginal women, telling the student “that’s a great cause, perhaps another night.”

Harper was in the midst of a speech introducing the “Just for Cats” Internet video festival Thursday night in Toronto when she was interrupted.

“Raising awareness about cat welfare is a good look for your husband’s upcoming campaign strategy,” yelled out Hailey King.

“Don’t you think supporting government action on missing and murdered indigenous women in this country would be a better look?”

Harper, wearing cat ears, paused to address the 21-year-old King.

“We’re raising money for animals tonight. If you’d like to donate to animals, we’d love to take your money,” she said to lots of clapping, before suggesting dealing with the issue a different night: “tonight we’re here for homeless cats.”

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Helsing posted:

“tonight we’re here for homeless cats”

a crazy cat lady and also a racist

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

didn’t they invite a bunch of diplomats over one time and then send each one home with an adopted cat?

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Dinosaurtrain posted:

0p[;'PO:L*I

Oh, we've got our own idiot assshole redhats.

Wife and I recently :sever:'d with some superbeckys we knew who pulled the "oh i don't want to get into politics" card after we called out some super dogwhistle rebel bullshit.

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
I was at Vancouver international and there was a guy wearing a NEVER FORGET USMC HOOOAH t-shirt and rudely let the door close on him rather than hold it open for his old rear end

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

Dinosaurtrain posted:

I was at Vancouver international and there was a guy wearing a NEVER FORGET USMC HOOOAH t-shirt and rudely let the door close on him rather than hold it open for his old rear end

Now you're finally a real canadian.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Terror Sweat posted:

Hey! London Ontario is dipper territory, not our fault rest of province sucks rear end

London Ontario, the serial killer capital of the world?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

London Ontario, the serial killer capital of the world?

:canada::canada::canada:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
vice found some more ontario nazis

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
I'm so high right now I just found myself pining for the good old days of Christy Clark

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
I'm going to do an impression of someone from Manitoba: weakerthans jets portage and main :bahgawd:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Mosquitoes

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

I

hate

ontario nazis

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I imagine you must have covered them/him (is there anyone else in his group? I honestly don't know.) somewhere up thread, but my favourite Canadian Nazis are the New Constitution Party.

http://www.ncparty.ca/index.html

quote:

Our political movement incorporates the intellect of Dr. Ron Paul, the heart of Chancellor Adolf Hitler, and the soul of Jesus Christ, into one powerful political Chimera that will crush the Marxist beast.

I don't live anywhere near Toronto, but everything I have heard makes him sound as insane as you would expect from the site.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Yeah, "Dr." James Sears is bugfuck nuts. He publishes "Your Ward News", which is so terrible Canada Post has refused to deliver it and he's relegated to finding local CHUDS to do papering campaigns. He's a PUA/MRA and a Nazi, oh and he's running for mayor IIRC.

His office on Main regularly get its locks glued and windows smashed by concerned citizens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
Someone in this thread may or may not have been one of the first people to vandalize his office :ninja: