Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

check out hit game I wanna be the Booshy

HYOPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive been calling it The Mighty Booshy hilarious show too if you can ever check it out,

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

HORMELCHILI posted:

Are there any games that make acutally ijnteresting runs? Just wet my rear end accidentally by sitting on a bench i thought was dry because it was in the sun but my rear end is wet now and my sweatpants are basically ruined for the day. I would like some sort of game that made an interesting run if anyone has played one. Would bhe fairly freaking chill

Mike Matei Live - Ducktales 2
https://www.twitch.tv/mikemateilive

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

More games/runners need to have gimmicks like this.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
I don't know what's happening in this Soft Body speedrun, but I kinda want to play this game now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Are there any games that make acutally ijnteresting runs? Just wet my rear end accidentally by sitting on a bench i thought was dry because it was in the sun but my rear end is wet now and my sweatpants are basically ruined for the day. I would like some sort of game that made an interesting run if anyone has played one. Would bhe fairly freaking chill

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the Gungeon guy just said how important having full hp is then almost instantly got worn down to half a heart in the 2nd stage. Hope he dies and has to restart

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the Gungeon guy just said how important having full hp is then almost instantly got worn down to half a heart in the 2nd stage. Hope he dies and has to restart

He just said "dammit" so he's never doing another gdq event again.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i dont watch these things but you cant possibly call yourself good at the game if you let that happen to you .. i have the platinum trophy in gungeon and a bad run is when you take any damage at all on the first 3 bosses

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

He died and had to restart.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

he died in one of the last stages and restarted. hell yeah

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
thats cool. so basically the "speed runner" is eventually going to finish the game more slowly than any normal player who just completes a run without dying

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
no offense to the guy but by the time i was done with the game i was dying once every 15 runs at most. maybe he just poo poo himself since hes playing in front of a crowd but like ... youre the one who signed up to do it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is this the indie block good poo poo yet.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gungeon sucks rear end

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

he died on the final boss in his 2nd attempt lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i just tuned in and this guy died again i guess. and now he's mad. looks like the last 30 seconds was the right time to tune in

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gungeon sucks rear end

would be better on an imported 360 with naked anime bug children in Watasashi no Kino I agree Lyle

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

would be better on an imported 360 with naked anime bug children in Watasashi no Kino I agree Lyle

it would be better if the movement wasnt super slow and all the weapons didn't feel like poo poo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

https://twitter.com/williamshatner/status/861408435501383680?s=21

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the audience camera was an extreme closeup of a fat frowning man's double chin but they zoomed out ;-(

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

it would be better if the movement wasnt super slow and all the weapons didn't feel like poo poo

i like the slow pace. but i suppose it would be nicer if the character ran a little bit faster

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Good Mega Man 6 race. Congratulations to all the runners.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Caleb on the couch, Uyama on the mic, Megaman block. Life is good.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Tomb Raider 1 run that just ended was cool.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

was zooming in to stare at the gross faces
and i rly love the dude on the upper right edge of the pic

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zooming in to stare at the gross faces by getting real close to my monitor and turning it off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

zooming in to stare at the gross faces by getting real close to my monitor and turning it off

:cheers:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

sweet baby jeebus lol. i got rekt

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Posting a selfie in gaming's greatest pigs thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

puxweil is talking over castlevania 3 :worship:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

puxweil is talking over castlevania 3 :worship:

Godlike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Man in orange shirt got in front of the camera and wanted us to notice his shirt. What did it say?

• Locked thread