Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
*finger in one ear phone on the other* hey demonius i heard you wanted someone to keep away the trolls, well listen to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched people play the Faking It or whatever jackbox game and I think I could make it work on a stream. And it looks fun.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I watched people play the Faking It or whatever jackbox game and I think I could make it work on a stream. And it looks fun.

Isn’t that the one where it’s everyone raising their hand or whatever? Don’t you need to see the other players to make it work?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah I thought that one specifically didn't work for streaming. I've never actually tried it but that's what everyone always says so we always avoid it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

he says he thinks he has a solution to that you jackasses. the imp zone gaming loft is real

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my solution is everyone gets two phones so you can facetime with one and play the game with the other

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually there's a timing element I haven't solved yet but you could be in voice chat, you could type out people's names for pointing, you could use emoticons for the one where you make faces, and you could do "o/" or "o" for the hand raise.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And obviously the one where you count on your fingers you just do 0-10.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's 0 chance it would out very well but I would try it. There's ones where you have to make funny faces and stuff too.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

There's 0 chance it would out very well but I would try it. There's ones where you have to make funny faces and stuff too.

The faces one looked like just "Make the face you would make if someone said Cuck" and then Cipher would write LUL and skylark would put in BrokeBack and Synthy, the faker, would write MikeHogu.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The real problem as I see it would just be timing which I'm not sure how to resolve short of displaying a feed of the game through skype to the people playing which is too much work.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Would it be possible if we all bought VR headsets and were able to play Jackbox inside VR Chat.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It is weird that twitch doesn’t have any good way to synchronize everyone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Would it be possible if we all bought VR headsets and were able to play Jackbox inside VR Chat.

If I knew how I would go into unity and create a jack party world.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did y'all know that Rec Room (the game we met ProudPuppy in) has a battle royale mode.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Wormskull posted:

The faces one looked like just "Make the face you would make if someone said Cuck" and then Cipher would write LUL and skylark would put in BrokeBack and Synthy, the faker, would write MikeHogu.

How is this an accurate representation of me at all????!!! Thats not how i am!! I play the games authentically 💯

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was the first people who came to mind as a matter of for instance, for my hypothetical game of Faking It.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Oh is that a twitch emoji

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

Oh is that a twitch emoji

Yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know what any of those are tho.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a hypothetical. This is MikeHogu.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Twitch is eating you up from inside worm

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Borat my wife

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/in_training RE4 professional mode.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone for Mario Karty.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Anyone for Mario Karty.

I'll have the kids get straight to work building the labo motorcycle for tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will joina mario karty tonight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

I'll have the kids get straight to work building the labo motorcycle for tonight.

Win. Prolly around 9-10 EST.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I wanna play Mario kart too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://twitch.tv/wormskull

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
twitch.tv/blackbabygoku199x Random Game Roulette

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Uhh here’s the proper link https://twitch.tv/blackbabygoku199x

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I will joina mario karty tonight.

This guy started up Splatoon and played it for 4 hours as soon as I started Mario Karty.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I try it tonight would more ppl play.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

This guy started up Splatoon and played it for 4 hours as soon as I started Mario Karty.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/ResoluteNimbleTrianglePeteZarollTie