Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

there's also this t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
i used to be a fan of yours valve

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

John Goodman was in Rage lol

thats why ive been calling him Johnathan Greatman Lmfao if theres any on cinema heads in this forum

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rage was fun as hell and Andrew WK got me hyped for the sequel.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played through almost the whole game today lol. The only part I didn't like was the armored enemies above the subway town because you have to slow down more than I'd like to finish off the spongy big dudes.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
everyone who didn't get hyped up for Andrew wk at e3 needs to be annihilated

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hizke posted:

Absolutely.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

thank you andrew wk and todd howard for saving e3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should have had him out for Gears Funko

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

In Training posted:

They should have had him out for Gears Funko

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I played through almost the whole game today lol. The only part I didn't like was the armored enemies above the subway town because you have to slow down more than I'd like to finish off the spongy big dudes.

the worst part of the game is i remember finally getting the bfg and i got to use it for like 2 minutes before the game ended

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's pretty remarkable how much doom 2016 is in this game. Doom in retrospect feels like Rage without any of the car/crafting stuff. But with the downside of you can't just walk away from the half life 2 npcs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao THAT'S the end of that game?? Seriously?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

haha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Andrew WK performance was as depressing and masturbatory as the rest of the Bethesda conference. Facts

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The Andrew WK performance was as depressing and masturbatory as the rest of the Bethesda conference. Facts

wow a press conference being masturbatory, my sir? you've really pulled back the curtain on all the bullshit. have you heard of Gamergate?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

lmao its insane

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

You're my homie, NCS.... but this time, you're wrong.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the ending of rage is so hosed they even break the classic rule of threes, i got all my gear ready for a final epic enemy wave and hit the button and....

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fuckin, full of lies everywhere. The nation is so ironic with hypocrisy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

the ending of rage is so hosed they even break the classic rule of threes, i got all my gear ready for a final epic enemy wave and hit the button and....

I saved like 8 BFG rounds for some equivalent of the giant mutant but with like power armor or something, that I thought for sure was gonna rip through the wall.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I saved like 8 BFG rounds for some equivalent of the giant mutant but with like power armor or something, that I thought for sure was gonna rip through the wall.

like i said earlier in some other thread its basically the whole reason people trashed the game. its fun the it just suddenly stops with no fanfare lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i sort of want to try rage again, even though i remember disliking it. maybe it's because i was trying to do the crafting and racing bullshit and didn't really have to.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m just really surprised the Corporate Culture of Bethesda montage didn’t ruin all of your appetites for the Andrew WK performance.., I was yelling with anger. But, best to let sleeping dogs lie I suppose.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I’m just really surprised the Corporate Culture of Bethesda montage didn’t ruin all of your appetites for the Andrew WK performance.., I was yelling with anger. But, best to let sleeping dogs lie I suppose.

I mentally tuned out through that tbh.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Seeing the horrible zenimax jobs ad only made the andrew wk show refreshing

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

what happensat the end of rage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

you shoot your way up these enormous tower that's just stolen from the half life 2 combine tower and when you reach the top you hit the button to activate an elevator and it cuts to black and credits roll.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol cool.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ys Memories of Celceta is coming to PC.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I can’t wait to play it on my TV in my living room via the Steam Link.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://store.steampowered.com/app/731490/Crash_Bandicoot_N_Sane_Trilogy/

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

drat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

*halfheartedly reading off of today's Imp Zone script* This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, a huge Xbox.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

steam created an API to let developers track player data easier and accidentally let in some bug that let anybody see all the data for the entire database so now there's this file https://www.arstechnica.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/games_achievements_players_2018-07-01.csv that lists the exact number of people who have ever launched a title on steam even once. Pretty cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HITMAN 1.5 million
Hitman Absolution 3 million QQ

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
the fact that borderlands is in the top 30 or so is disheartening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador