Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
puwexil is back on th e couch to comentate dragon quest 3 :worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aw poo poo. I was gonna watch amovie, thanks for the heads up.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Love me some 'wexil.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont watch these things but you cant possibly call yourself good at the game if you let that happen to you .. i have the platinum trophy in gungeon and a bad run is when you take any damage at all on the first 3 bosses

i just read the gungeon stuff and now i need to see this run lol what an rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love JRPG runs. He just had to reload a save because he mistimed a pause press which would have irreparably derailed RNG manipulation for the remainder of this 90 minute run.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

The dragon warrior run from either the last sgdq or this years agdq was epic but it was only 25 minutes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THat was very comfy. Now its time for the Sonic block, undoubtedly collecting numerous unsightly freaks like EE.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i liked when the whole party was ghosts and he had to step at the right music notes to glitch an enemy into his inventory and crap

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

ahh, sonic, the original speed run :cool:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I missed all the puwuxiel stuff at work but at least ill get to see the primetime sonic block

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh no!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wait this started¿

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In grade school computer class we had to do little blog-style entries on the internal school network to uhhh get used to browsing the web and producing Content, in the future, and for my webpage I gussied up a fake video game magazine site that declared Sonic Adventure DX the greatest game of all time.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Green shirt guys sitting style right now.. :discourse:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Green shirt guys sitting style right now.. :discourse:

Glad i got to catch this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This guy came out of retirement to play Sonic 2 and is talking about this game like the black too old for this poo poo cop.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
glad to see sonic 2d games
theyve been skipping them for years
theres been dreadful ironic 3d sonic runs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im surprised Mania isn't here.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Im surprised Mania isn't here.

mania was in the last one though wasn't it?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh probably, i pretty much missed agdq entirely

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
how long has sgdq been going for now i completely missed it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ArfJason posted:

how long has sgdq been going for now i completely missed it

since sunday

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

https://www.reddit.com/r/speedrun/comments/8tkb8t/sgdq_vod_thread_2018/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Havent really watche dbefore tonight and it seems like a great time to tune in. Classic sonic and then a Metroid block. Heavenly! I wanna see what Samus Returns runs look like too, ive been watching this insane baddas on youtube who has been trying to "defend" the game from trolls and haters by doing brutal runs like No Melee 0% Fusion Difficulty to show the game has depth.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tasty level wrap zip.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Havent really watche dbefore tonight and it seems like a great time to tune in. Classic sonic and then a Metroid block. Heavenly! I wanna see what Samus Returns runs look like too, ive been watching this insane baddas on youtube who has been trying to "defend" the game from trolls and haters by doing brutal runs like No Melee 0% Fusion Difficulty to show the game has depth.

they mentioned during a talk segment that samus returns is a lot of oob stuff

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
samus returns was fine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its fun but its BS that the higher difficulty was stuck behind an amiibo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

its fun but its BS that the higher difficulty was stuck behind an amiibo

oh nooo i can't play the game where enemies do 8x damage and have 8x health or whatever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Glad they have set up time for swapping a cart in a systemthats already plugged in.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i went to buy some stuff for dinner and hes already at the & knuckles half of the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We want metroid!!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I missed it when it was happening, but the disgaea 5 runner was absolutely the same runner for mighty no 9 that did the incredible gamer scream

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Zero Mission hundo race right now.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

drat. what a good evening for Speed-Running

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is perfect

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

those IBJs http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kreygasm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its messed up when people in races use different routes.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

its like yoshi's valley in mk64 where it didn't even try to guess who was in what place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

whirrrr

• Locked thread