Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

source on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
when does biden say something vile about her

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

GobiasIndustries posted:

Wasn't she on suicide watch a few weeks ago? Probably in her best interest not to be running a senate campaign.

it's honestly tough to tell how much is due to harassment by crazies online too. calling the cops on her constantly, and such.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

so the establishment dems are totally gonna torpedo all these candidates because they'd rather please trump than change right?

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Uncle Wemus posted:

source on this

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i can't get over what a bad fuckin post this is lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Uncle Wemus posted:

so the establishment dems are totally gonna torpedo all these candidates because they'd rather please trump than change right?

if the story is still on cable news tomorrow morning they'll start to get asked questions about her and they'll all imply that she only won because she was a hispanic woman running in a minority district even tho whitey mcwhiterson hasnt even had a challenger in over a decade

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Uncle Wemus posted:

AOCs district is consistently 80%+ Dem lol

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Al! posted:

she is going to fuckin freeze ocasio out and i say good keep her away from the fuckin dem donor vampire circle

great now i remembered the hissing blue blood hillfolk

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

they'll just ignore them save some last minute media spending so they can claim a part in victory as with lee carter last year

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Journalism is dying, newspapers are dying, and it's really bad for America. We're already seeing the effects.

*sternly points to flickering monitor forwarded to patch.com*

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
someone edit that 2012 "republican tears" gif with "dnc tears"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Matt Zerella posted:

not one goddamn mention of AOC on Maddow.

least surprising thing

also lmao why are you watching maddow

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/1011847512242597888

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Al! posted:

when does biden say something vile about her

(biden voice) the best thing about freshman representatives is you get older, they stay the same age

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

(biden voice) the best thing about freshman representatives is you get older, they stay the same age

lol

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/thiccgenius/status/1009404259761360897?s=19

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

http://twitter.com/megreenwell/status/1011789223140167680

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
700 suck zone posts when I wake up. checks news from bed. holy poo poo :kiss:

¡¡¡Ocasio!!!

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
why didnt bernard endorse her

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

cargo cult posted:

the virgin bernard vs the chad cynthia

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

cargo cult posted:

bernie is the moderate center

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
First campaign I’ve donated to since leaving the US of A. Feels loving good to pull a W against a monster shitlib

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
d&d posters seeing the writing on the wall? or is that just nite crew?

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
it seems that some non-trivial percentage of the shitlibs are suddenly pretending that they’re okay with leftist primary challenges and weren’t utterly consumed with rage at anyone associated with anyone who dared criticize Khaleesi as of 24 hours ago, but that’s anecdotal

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lol at running republican-lites

do people never loving learn? embrace polarization already, you dummies

Lets Get Patchy
Aug 8, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

join the DSA

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/muhmentions/status/1011593379661086720

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/seanmcelwee/status/1011819721946255360?s=21

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

crowley was like the only house dem being groomed for leadership under the age of 76 lol. they are so hosed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zas posted:

crowley was like the only house dem being groomed for leadership under the age of 76 lol. they are so hosed

well i guess they got to make a 28 year old leader now, by right of conquest

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

well i guess they got to make a 28 year old leader now, by right of conquest

:hmmyes:

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Zas posted:

They could still make him speaker of the house, DNC chair, or whatever

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Being angry at primary challenges in areas with deep blue constituency is the biggest red flag that you are dealing with an ashamed conservative, not a pragmatic liberal or leftist. Let them have Manchin. Fine. AOC could not win a Senate seat there. But we don't need Manchin to win in deep blue areas.

That's the dirty little secret, a ton of blue state Dems are Manchins placating a blue base the way Manchin placates his red base. Not genuine leftists. They screw us over the same ways Manchin (occasionally) screws over the right.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No, don't let them have Manchin. Manchin is a bootlicking Trump enabler who deserves a savage humiliation

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
time for a spicy FB shitlib take

You want specifics? She's a naive fraud. When asked during a debate whether Crowley would support her over a Republican if she won, he said he would without any hesitation. Her response to the same question, in reverse? "I represent not just my campaign but a movement. We govern ourselves democratically,” she said. “I would be happy to take that question to our movement for a vote." That's utterly foolish. You cannot on the one hand say that you oppose the GOP agenda and on the other hand say that you're unsure whether you would throw support behind a candidate running against the GOP in a general election. (This, of course, being the same species of fraud that Trump espoused in 2016, when he said he was for the GOP and its policies but would also run against it as an independent if he did not get the nomination. Birds of a feather and all of that...) She is calling for the eradication of ICE, which misses the point so badly that she is actually being used to garner support for the GOP in swing districts. Sessions' immigration policies are cruel and hateful. But it is ignorant to call for the eradication of an agency charged with essential homeland security functions. (You know the agency charged with intervening and stopping people like, say, Mohamed Atta? Yeah, ICE, and you'll hear her dumb half baked hot take a lot on Fox News to rally the GOP troops.) The call is to return the agency to its proper role and course of conduct, not to eliminate it. As to the notion that she will bring anything to her district, Congress does not work that way. Crowley, given his seniority and the members who relied on him to advance legislative priorities for their districts out of the caucus, had the clout to bring change to the district (and did...). She will have no power, no voice, and has already alienated her caucus (see the comments above). The symbolism here is great. Otherwise, I'm with [name deleted]- this is a stunning disappointment, a Christine O'Donnell analogue on the left.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
I really loving hate Joe Manchin and he's actually physically slimy irl.

I shook his hand once. It was like a loving flipper.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
joe manchin is a flipper baby confirmed

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Barry Convex posted:

time for a spicy FB shitlib take

You want specifics? She's a naive fraud. When asked during a debate whether Crowley would support her over a Republican if she won, he said he would without any hesitation. Her response to the same question, in reverse? "I represent not just my campaign but a movement. We govern ourselves democratically,” she said. “I would be happy to take that question to our movement for a vote." That's utterly foolish. You cannot on the one hand say that you oppose the GOP agenda and on the other hand say that you're unsure whether you would throw support behind a candidate running against the GOP in a general election. (This, of course, being the same species of fraud that Trump espoused in 2016, when he said he was for the GOP and its policies but would also run against it as an independent if he did not get the nomination. Birds of a feather and all of that...) She is calling for the eradication of ICE, which misses the point so badly that she is actually being used to garner support for the GOP in swing districts. Sessions' immigration policies are cruel and hateful. But it is ignorant to call for the eradication of an agency charged with essential homeland security functions. (You know the agency charged with intervening and stopping people like, say, Mohamed Atta? Yeah, ICE, and you'll hear her dumb half baked hot take a lot on Fox News to rally the GOP troops.) The call is to return the agency to its proper role and course of conduct, not to eliminate it. As to the notion that she will bring anything to her district, Congress does not work that way. Crowley, given his seniority and the members who relied on him to advance legislative priorities for their districts out of the caucus, had the clout to bring change to the district (and did...). She will have no power, no voice, and has already alienated her caucus (see the comments above). The symbolism here is great. Otherwise, I'm with [name deleted]- this is a stunning disappointment, a Christine O'Donnell analogue on the left.

:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Like a newborn baby otter wrapped in mucus

• Locked thread