Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I am hoarding my 325 gold as we speak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Are we sure this isn’t just Gazilion under a new name? Seems really familiar.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Invalid Validation posted:

I swear I think the same thing sometimes.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Invalid Validation posted:

I clicked this thread as if someone mentioning the Antman update post and thought I was in the old Marvel Heroes thread doing a Ducktales MMO style joke for a second.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Guess we shouldn’t start worrying until the console version goes into development.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I am hoarding my 325 gold as we speak.

You rich bitch. So jelly....

What is your secret?!?!?

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
What was the Rocket Raccoon event last time? I didn't get to play it. Did it require specific teams or star levels like the Iron Man event? I want to prepare for that cause I'll be damned if I don't get Rocket.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

an adult beverage posted:

What was the Rocket Raccoon event last time? I didn't get to play it. Did it require specific teams or star levels like the Iron Man event? I want to prepare for that cause I'll be damned if I don't get Rocket.

It was trivially easy, I think to get him you only had to hit player level 30 or something like that? It was only offered to a small percentage of players that started at launch.

sakeyake
Feb 1, 2004

an adult beverage posted:

It was originally just released as a test for a percentage of beta players so it had no character restrictions and the top requirement was level 50 which was the beta cap. They later accidentally released that easy version to a small percentage of launch players and it drove everyone else mildly insane.

The event itself was 10 stages worth a total of 180 racon shards which = 4 stars. I'm assuming the changes will tweak the difficulty/requirements but nobody knows for sure. Working on good cosmic guys seems like a safe bet in general.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I sit on my King's Ransom of 900 gold, ready and willing

When's playable Moon Knight

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
Time Variance Authority is going to have a few open spots shortly if anyone needs a more casual alliance or is just starting.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I would like to be that guy and steal one person for Marble Hebrons now.

If you want in, apply and it’s yours. When Thomas raid launches again, we are going to 70-80% the max raid for sure. Even if you suck, come on down and ride the coattails.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Managed to hit tier 3 on the payday event after spending a few hundred cores to get my Merc LT up to 3 stars. Ended up with about 1M~ gold in total :toot:

After leveling up a few guys and ranking up a few others and buying supplies, I now have a whopping 20k gold to spend on whatever they have coming up :shepicide:

Away all Goats fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jun 27, 2018

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Alright, catman's Shameful secret is looking to consolidate with another alliance. We've got 13 strongly active members with another 4 semi active. We can either absorb another alliance, in which case preference will be given to the strongly active members, or we can join two other alliances with the strongly active going one way and the semi active going another.

For reference, we managed to hit 60% on a 50 with just the 13 active people.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Alright, catman's Shameful secret is looking to consolidate with another alliance. We've got 13 strongly active members with another 4 semi active. We can either absorb another alliance, in which case preference will be given to the strongly active members, or we can join two other alliances with the strongly active going one way and the semi active going another.

For reference, we managed to hit 60% on a 50 with just the 13 active people.

Yeah, we should probably merge alliances. Goon Registration Act is also usually hitting 60% with about 12-14 participants.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Catman Registration Act? Shameful Goon Secret?

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Do you want to merge your guys into us? If so I'll start clearing house. Let's do a proper headcount and figure out a home for everyone active. We can give people two days to sound off? That should encapsulate the very active and semi-active people.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jun 27, 2018

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

That needs to happen.

I’ll just tell a brief story. In Future Fight, we had 7 guilds at one point. With the guildie cap increasing to 40 in that game, we merged, we shuffled and got down to 4 guilds.

At the end of the day, everybody still talks to each other and efficiency is there. Hell, Hebrons is still full in that game even 3 years later.

TLDR: Do the merge and let’s not delay the inevitable.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I’m level 57 Catman who spends my 50 energy most days. Sounding off as request.

IGN: Arrgy

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Well, now that Team Pymp Slap is upon us, foxnews has released their stats and man, do they look terribly annoying to fight against. It’s Dodge and Evade central.

Pymlet synergies big time with Wasp. I can see where he can add some big value.

You want to create the ultimate team that will probably rarely lose and be super annoying to fight against?

Pymlet, Wasp, Spooder, Nebs and Hand Sentry.

Pymlet is a hard counter to xboner with a block.

Yeah, I’m investing hard in both the new chars I guess.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Do you want to merge your guys into us? If so I'll start clearing house. Let's do a proper headcount and figure out a home for everyone active. We can give people two days to sound off? That should encapsulate the very active and semi-active people.

I'm Windborn in CSS. I haven't been *quite* as active lately but I'm still actively putting effort into the game. I think I'm among your 13 active though?

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
I've been very active in CSS but I'm about to be travelling overseas for a while so the timing of the merger is super bad for me. Hopefully someone will have a slot for me when i get back...

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
There will definitely be spots for people. We're gonna try and find a home for everyone so no one is left in the lurch. There are a handful of spots in most of the alliances so we can shuffle any overflow where needed. If you're going to be out of town, just drop your in-game name and we will make sure you're in a good place when you're back.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If anybody returns, I’ll make a spot in Hebrons for them. I’ve got a guy I stole from the Future Fight guild and I know he won’t stick around long.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Proton Decay, Stein, Crazy, Waffleman, Gesten, Arrg, Buttcoin and myself (ModusOperandi) have all sounded off thus far from Catmen.

Edit: Thase, New Leaf, Windborn, Sinistral, Yarr, maxman420.

I'll try and keep this post updated.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jun 27, 2018

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Proton Decay, Stein, Crazy, Waffleman, Gesten, Arrg, Buttcoin and myself, ModusOperandi have all.soundd off thus far from Catmen.

And me..

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
I’m still here!

Picnic Lunch
May 1, 2006

Damn tailgaters
Biscuit Hider
I’m Thase in CSS ready to do whatever.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Looks like we'll be absorbing GRA. Once everything is sorted out, we'll take a vote on the new alliance name. I'll probably step down after that as leader. I'll be out of town a bunch in July so we'll need someone else to step up to the plate.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I nominate Modus. Thanks.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
I'm also active in CSS

Maxy Boy
Sep 7, 2008
I'm maxman420 in CSS, active boi

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Karzon - Checked in (New from GRA)
Coma - Checked in - Active Raid
Yarr - Checked in - Active Raid
sa fuzzbox - Checked in - Active Raid
Arrgy - Checked in - Active Raid
toxickiller - Checked in (New from GRA)
NMagnus - Checked In
Thase - Checked in - Active Raid
Gesten - Checked in - Active Raid
Sinistral - Checked in - Active Raid
ModusOperandi - Checked in - Active Raid
Lager
Buttcoin - Checked in - Active Raid
Waffleman - Checked in - Active Raid
Maxman420 - Checked in
Crazy - Checked in - Active Raid
Eternal
BlueDaddy - Active Raid
Stein - Checked in - Active Raid
Windborn - Checked in - Active Raid
Proton Decay - Checked in - Active Raid
ThumblessBuddha
REV. BUTTDAD - Checked in - Active Raid
RoastBeef

New Leaf, what's your in-game?

I'm going to start booting with people who haven't raided or checked in, then the non-checked in ones as spots are needed. If you are an active raider who doesn't check in, I'll try and find a home for you. If you neither raid nor check in, I love you guys but I'm going to take you for inactive (either temporarily or permanent) and you'll have to find a home yourself.

RosaParksOfDip fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jun 29, 2018

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Proton Decay, Stein, Crazy, Waffleman, Gesten, Arrg, Buttcoin and myself (ModusOperandi) have all sounded off thus far from Catmen.

Edit: Thase, New Leaf, Windborn, Sinistral, Yarr, maxman420.

I'll try and keep this post updated.

My secret shame is that I am a catman.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Having buttdad in your guild makes you all very top tier. He is a great human being. And a great dad.

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Am I missing something with this Ant-man event? The mission is saying Ant-man only, but I am reading threads on Reddit where people are already farming him. Did they buy him to unlock the event, or am I am just missing something obvious?

EDIT: Holy crap I am dumb... /just click Ready dummy!

Dead on Arrival fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jun 28, 2018

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

just press play. The first level of the ant-man event is like the first level of the Thanos event -- you get a maxxed out ant-man for free on that level.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This event is 100% whale bait right? Like you can recharge with cores sooo....

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Karzon - Checked in (New from GRA)
Coma - Checked in - Active Raid
Yarr - Checked in - Active Raid
sa fuzzbox - Active Raid
Arrgy - Checked in - Active Raid
toxickiller - Checked in (New from GRA)
NMagnus
Thase - Checked in - Active Raid
Gesten - Checked in - Active Raid
Sinistral - Checked in - Active Raid
ModusOperandi - Checked in - Active Raid
Lager
Buttcoin - Checked in - Active Raid
Waffleman - Checked in - Active Raid
Maxman420 - Checked in
Crazy - Checked in - Active Raid
Eternal
BlueDaddy - Active Raid
Stein - Checked in - Active Raid
Windborn - Checked in - Active Raid
Proton Decay - Checked in - Active Raid
ThumblessBuddha
REV. BUTTDAD - Active Raid
RoastBeef

New Leaf, what's your in-game?

I'm going to start booting with people who haven't raided or checked in, then the non-checked in ones as spots are needed. If you are an active raider who doesn't check in, I'll try and find a home for you. If you neither raid nor check in, I love you guys but I'm going to take you for inactive (either temporarily or permanent) and you'll have to find a home yourself.

I'm Windborn.. Thought I mentioned that. ;)

New Leaf posted:

I'm Windborn in CSS. I haven't been *quite* as active lately but I'm still actively putting effort into the game. I think I'm among your 13 active though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

This event is 100% whale bait right? Like you can recharge with cores sooo....

We got 14 days so everyone should, hopefully, get him 3 star without whaling

But. Always gotta feed them whales brother

• Locked thread