Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Chinese "model" Tsunaina.

Nothing wrong with this. She's unique looking and seems to have a lot of shots from really close up and a low angle, which you don't see that often; she's memorable and has very striking features, unlike the vast majority of otherwise virtually interchangeable models, which is why she seems to be having success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I forgot about Haier's :shrek: problems and food obsessions. It's like the fiber of his posts.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

LimburgLimbo posted:

Nothing wrong with this. She's unique looking and seems to have a lot of shots from really close up and a low angle, which you don't see that often; she's memorable and has very striking features, unlike the vast majority of otherwise virtually interchangeable models, which is why she seems to be having success.

her jawline looks like it's supporting multiple tumors

CIGNX
May 7, 2006

You can trust me

Bajaj posted:

A Japanese girl I used to hang out with told me I looked like Kianu Liibus, whoever the gently caress that is. I'm the gooniest mystery.
Keanu Reeves?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

She could be the female Robert Z'Dar

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Bajaj posted:

If I have to make any complaint about this time in China, it's the food....

I miss having my big kitchen...

I miss my usual huge hydroponic salad.

...needing like twenty meals a day here and always miserable. My body is so angry at me for the total change of diet in a negative way. Food is important to me, and I am food-sad here...

Somehow SZ became a popular stopover for skateboarders despite actually offering much, much less than other destinations in the area. IMO, this city blows for it and like everything else here, probably just got known for something because it's next to HK...

You sound like you are absolutely miserable. Why did you go back to China?

Why don't you leave it and go somewhere you were happier?

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
If that guy in the Taipei MRT just walked away, how did they know he was an English teacher?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'd plunge the model lady.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I'd plunge the model lady.

No surprise, foreigners always go after those types of beautiful women

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
What are we supposed to find odd about the model lady that we wouldn’t find odd about some other models?

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
She doesn’t match the aesthetic expectations of goons who spend all day playing video games and painting grimdark figurines, so we’re supposed to hate her now.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

LimburgLimbo posted:

She doesn’t match the aesthetic expectations of goons who spend all day playing video games and painting grimdark figurines, so we’re supposed to hate her now.

She’s not wearing carapace armor and wielding a heavy bolter, for it.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
She looks like a western model. Chinese models would have gotten surgery to look like a "gray" style alien rather than a lumpy Angelina Jolie.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Models are often picked for looking weird and alien, weird twiggy aliens. They are not selected based off goon-boners.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Bajaj posted:

X-Files theme starts playing:

X-Files theme intensifies:

Holy poo poo lol

What is even going on in that first one? Edited in a prettier face, but didn't bother to do anything about the body? Is there a market in China for BBW due to the overabundance of stick figure ladies?

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

UltraRed posted:

I forgot about Haier's :shrek: problems and food obsessions. It's like the fiber of his posts.

Fiber has nothing to do with it

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

A well lubricated tract requires no fiber. Oil in, oil out. That's efficiency.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

LimburgLimbo posted:

She actually does, white male goons with Asian fetishes love women that look that way, evidenced by these replies. No Chinese man would ever touch that.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Pirate Radar posted:

She’s not wearing carapace armor and wielding a heavy bolter, for it.
there's no guardsman that is wielding a heavy bolter, that poo poo is an emplaced machine gun for the hammer of the emperor

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
That's a very botox'd set of lips!

Jaw/cheek filler or implants

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
That model is the only western style thing the chinese arent desperate to get their hands on.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CIGNX posted:

Keanu Reeves?

She could be the female Robert Z'Dar

Maybe Robert Z'Dar got lost in chinese cave back in the day like Haier?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

everybody in this thread freaking out about her kind of odd chin and ignoring what the gently caress's going on with the bridge of her nose and whatever you call the area between the eyebrows

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I like her yall are stupid assholes

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bajaj posted:

Edit: Had a Shenzhen girl send me a photo of a mixed white-Filipino guy asking if it was me using a second account. I've had several people here speak Japanese to me. A Japanese girl I used to hang out with told me I looked like Kianu Liibus, whoever the gently caress that is. I'm the gooniest mystery.

Probably missing the joke, but congrats nice humblebrag about looking like John Wick I guess.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

OWLS! posted:

Probably missing the joke, but congrats nice humblebrag about looking like John Wick I guess.

I don’t think there’s a joke, he’s right though, if he looks half white half Asian that really is the plunging sweet spot. You can get into so, so, so, many holes blocked off to purebred Whitey

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Too moley for an Asian

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

peanut posted:

I like her yall are stupid assholes

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

peak debt posted:

Uhm among typical cooking oils, peanut oil is the one that is the most suitable for high temperatures.

I think avocado oil has taken the hipster supreme crown of "actually the best, if you haven't heard" but it actually might be in an unironic and subjective sense, as well

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Eh, first picture is much like a model, but the composition of the other two pictures are considerably less flattering by comparison.

Still, not sporting a fivehead, or at the very least covered it well.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I'm actually amazed that her neck can support her head.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
She sort of looks like Jason Statham's wife.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

She seems to have a sense of humor, which is great.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible

Pirate Radar posted:

What are we supposed to find odd about the model lady that we wouldn’t find odd about some other models?

Its super weird that people in this thread know about the china fivehead stereotype but not the excessive man-jaw stereotype; theres even a subreddit about it

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

She actually does, white male goons with Asian fetishes love women that look that way, evidenced by these replies. No Chinese man would ever touch that.

you should change your username to Modest Mao with a hyphen

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

fish and chips and dip posted:

She seems to have a sense of humor, which is great.

"I see you Jake Sully"

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Models with interesting faces who knew????

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

http://thehealthflash.com/chinese-face-mapping-acne/

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Pirate Radar posted:

That’s probably someone’s actual specialty, somewhere

It's called Husbandry.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
That lady looks like a beautiful and sexy cartoon deer and I like it. She's gorgeous.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

I don't know if you ever did the math behind human ancestry, but cousinfucking is a mainstay of it, only up until quite recently. There's quite literally tens of thousands years of that. Lol.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Page 886 is pretty fuckin lucky but it aint gonna have nothing on page 888.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CIGNX
May 7, 2006

You can trust me

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

That lady looks like a beautiful and sexy cartoon deer and I like it. She's gorgeous.

I hope no one tries to take her head to give immortality to Emperor Xi.

• Locked thread