Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Skipping: a Lowtax-related bold claim (since that has gotten the thread gassed before); someone making unsavory comments about the kids being held in ICE camps

quote:

You know how in books or movies, there's this concept of a person being deleted from existence, and it's not that they died, it's that they were never born at all? But it's not quite right? Like things happened the way they did because this person was there, but now they weren't there, and things still had to have happened the way they did, so there's just this person-shaped hole in space and time, where causality doesn't quite make sense, and nobody can quite remember how or why exactly certain things happened the way they did? I can't think of any examples right now but just trust me it's a thing.

I think that this happened to somebody I knew. I know how that sounds, and I don't believe in alternate realities or ghosts or demons any of the expected supernatural explanations for this sort of thing (or even an unexpected one). I think in all likelihood, I'm just a little bit crazy- some neurons have misfired in an irreconcilable way, leaving me with a perception of reality that will never quite make complete holistic sense, but in such a small and inconsequential way I have no need to ever call attention it. I could just forget about it entirely, never mention or even think about it ever again, and it would make no difference. And yet, part of me, ridiculously, feels like I owe it to this person to try to remember him, as if he had been around. As if I were mourning an absent friend. But it's not that I miss him, he's just *missing*. He's supposed to be there, and he's just not.

His name was Will, I'm pretty sure, and I can almost picture him. Not when I "close my eyes" but when they're half-open, and I sort of unfocus them, glancing sidelong at the middle distance. The face you make when you're trying to remember a dream. He was tall. I'm about 6', and he was my height, maybe a fraction taller, with a wider frame. Blonde. Soft-featured. Gentle-looking, I'd say.

I remember the last time I saw him. We went and saw Hellboy II in a second-run theater. We walked out jovial mood, sort of leaning into each other and singing "I Can't Smile Without You", stumbling over the half-remembered words. We'd stopped at Barnes & Noble, and he spotted me so I could buy volume 5 of the graphic novel Flight.
Or, I remember going to see Hellboy II alone. I walked out, not singing anything, because that'd be weird when you're alone. I don't go to the movies by myself, but that's what I remember happening. I don't remember going into Barnes & Noble by myself and buying a copy of Flight volume 5, with money I didn't have, but I do have a copy of volume 5 of Flight. It's what must have happened, because Will doesn't exist.

I remember the exact spot on the boulevard, past the donut shop, where I was walking with my best buddy, we'll call him J, and he was doing the mental math on the nature of my relationship with Will, and him bluntly asking if we were dating. Flustered, I waved it off and said if I were gay, doesn't he think I would have told him by now, and he quietly accepted this. I was drinking a lukewarm Arnold Palmer. I remember holding the empty can up to my lips, pretending to drink, to buy myself time to think of something to say. Then later, when I did come out, J teased me about having figured it out earlier. But... no, actually, that's not what happened. When I came out to him, he had no idea. That conversation never took place.

I can see the obvious jokes coming, about loving my imaginary friend, and no, this isn't that kind of story. Even in the version of events that never happened, I was a virgin until I was 22, long after Will wasn't around anymore. In fact, I remember another conversation, by the park near the elementary school, that I had with my other best bud, we'll call him W. W hadn't met Will, and sheepishly admitted that he felt weirdly protective of me and wanted to make sure everything was alright on that end. I stumbled over trying to explain that it felt less like a romantic relationship and more like Will saw that I was struggling with my identity and was (and this is how I phrased it, fishing for the proper wording) "sort of doing me a favor?" And W intuitively offered, "Taking you under his wing?" And I said, "Exactly!" Because he'd succinctly put it exactly the way I'd felt but been unable to find the words for.
But that conversation didn't happen. There was no Will for those early years of coming out. Anything there was to figure out, I had to figure out on my own.

It sounds a bit like maybe my mind made up a person in order to explore some things I was afraid of. Like maybe I'm remembering a series of recurring dreams that helped me cope with stressers. But it's not all so dramatic as all that either. A lot of it is little stuff, like that copy of Flight. I didn't have pocket money at that time, certainly not to be spending frivolously on a $20 comic book. There's this night at the lake when M's flashlight went out, and nobody can remember who brought the extra flashlight she borrowed. There was the afternoon we spent watching Freddy vs Jason, then Jason X, and nobody can remember whose house we were at, and none of the options quite make sense. There's nights we remember spending in the city, but nobody can remember why we went there. There's inside jokes that nobody can remember where they came from. There's the time K dropped his phone in the storm drain, and the three of us lifted this deceptively heavy utility cover to get it back. I remember being too weak to be of any help, and mostly just getting in the way, so I just stepped back and let them do it. But K remembers three people coordinating the placement of their hands so that they wouldn't drop it and gently caress up their fingers, and insist I must have helped, and I always thought that was ridiculous. Why would I invent a story about me being weaker than everybody else?

I haven't told any of my friends about this missing person thing. I know how it sounds. I've vaguely alluded to the conversations and events, to see if they remember them, but have offered no counter-narrative. I know how it sounds. I'm obviously a huge nerd, so my mind goes to ridiculous places in search of explanation, and maybe that's all this is, but it doesn't change the profound sense of MISSING that I feel. Like nothing will ever be quite right, because something is supposed to be there that's not.

I'd read this book

quote:

I make over $140,000 a year and haven't done any work in ten months. I got reassigned to a project that was doomed to fail in a remote office near the physical location of a plant that was designing special material for the project. Sure enough, the project failed. I was expecting to get assigned to another project. However, my boss wound up getting fired and I never heard who my new boss was. No new assignments, no word on any boss, and I'm still able to log into my computer and get a paycheck. At first, I sent e-mails asking around what I should do but when nobody had an answer, I eventually stopped following up. I show up to the office and gently caress around on my smartphone. I read the company-wide e-mails. I occasionally chat with some old co-workers just to stay on top of things. A couple months ago, some guy in the HR department asked to confirm my location and department, which I replied in the affirmative. I was thinking that was going to be the moment where they realize that I hadn't been doing work in months but nope. I got an e-mail this last week saying I was going to get a 4% raise, authorized by some guy who I never heard from before and never worked with.

I feel that at this point in time, when someone finds out I've been doing no work and floating out in no man's land for almost a year, I will get fired. However, if I go up to HR and bring up the issue, I expect to get fired. I've been updating my resume but part of me wants to just ride it out until they figure it out. After all, it's a great salary and I do absolutely nothing for eight hours a day.

Something like this came up in the r/relationships thread for some reason and there is a legal risk here -- if HR finds out and they're feeling particularly litigious, they could decide you were defrauding them in some way. So tread lightly, and when you eventually get bored to the point of your brain melting and get a new job, quit with no notice and don't consent to any meetings or conversations with them.

I'd totally believe something like this could happen -- goons.xls-havers might remember I've talked a lot about how I had a job once where the project I was brought in to work on was canceled within a month and I did basically gently caress-all for like two years. I still had a boss and they still had busywork for me so it's not QUITE the same, but only a couple degrees different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

loquacius posted:

Something like this came up in the r/relationships thread for some reason and there is a legal risk here -- if HR finds out and they're feeling particularly litigious, they could decide you were defrauding them in some way.

They can feel however they want - if OP is showing up to the jobsite and is available for work there's not much that can be done. You can sue anyone for anything. It's normal and accepted business practice to have staff idle... some Silicon Valley companies won't fire people for example, just bench them to goad them into quitting.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
The Will missing person story has been done by sci-fi/fantasy authors a couple of times, but this is a pretty good take on it. If you could flesh that out and turn it into a book you would really have something there. Don't ever reveal what exactly the deal was, and end on a cliffhanger when you find proof he existed.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

quote:

I watch all the drama, and I take notes. "Goons .xls hurr" someone is probably exclaiming but no, more like goons.txt. If someone posts info about themselves - a city they live in, a photo, a college, a profession, a unique experience - I throw it in the text file. It's probably weird but it's harmless... I don't share it or use it in any way. I just like knowing things
(https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=485076989#post485076989)
jumping around through this thread mostly at random, and, boy, this one starts in a weird place and just keeps getting weirder

what's the consensus on how legit these things tend to be? big grain of salt? real but embellished? entirely fabricated?
because that was a rollercoaster

you start off wanting to sympathize the author, because they're your entry point into the story, then they drop this bomb and you're like "okay well that's kind of hosed up, I guess you're more like a chuck palahniuk protagonist?"
then they start telling you about stumbling upon this elaborate fake person routine, and suddenly you're back on their side, because their weird behavior is now a superpower that exposed something weirder. then it goes another level deeper and... tbh I couldn't really parse what happened because they didn't finish one of their sentences(?) and it seems like they made a couple weird leaps but yeah

I'm pretty sure last time I checked one of these anonymous confession threads, it was mostly like "I like the smell of my own poop!" and "I hosed a dog to death!" and "I'm the op and I masturbate to this thread and live in the trash!"
not sure what changed but I approve. voted 5

reminds me more of the old summer ghost story threads, but instead of ghosts it's deeply weird poo poo people get up to in their private lives

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cubone posted:

"I'm the op and I masturbate to this thread and live in the trash!"

Hey now, my new house is getting cleaner and cleaner every day and we're even putting away the boxes once we unpack them now :colbert:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
There are a couple possibilities with Will.

The supplied explanation that he's an artificial memory construct that also fills in mundane memories that have been lost, like the mystery flashlight.

Will has achieved ultimate transcendence and thru some metempsychotic event mantled the godhead. You partially remember him because he can't bring himself to totally erase his mortal past for inexplicable god reasons or nostalgia or something.

Will has been incompletely unmade. Before I was deprived of some of my best oldest books, one was about a similar scenario. I can't really describe it because it was really complex and good and I haven't been able to read it in decades, but this also requires supernatural events.

Someone broke time like an rear end in a top hat and Will is collateral damage. The time travel waves haven't completely propagated yet so you still remember him. Maybe the paradox will resolve itself.

Will pissed off the illuminati and they simply haven't gotten around to bombarding you with the necessary psi energy, so he's not completely damnatio memoriae'd yet

Am I missing anything? Maybe he was subject to psychic terrorism or there was the memetic equivalent of an industrial accident?

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
That Will confession reminds me of that awesome Lacey Rinehart story from the spooky stories thread from years ago.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1970998

Kosmo Gallion fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Jun 29, 2018

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

In a hurry today, have a wedding in my wife's family basically all day so here's an early, rushed feshpost

quote:

I have a criminal history and spent two years in prison. I've been out since 2015, got off parole in 2017, and I've got a steady job at a retail/pharmacy place. I'm trying to get into a position that allows me to work both the retail and pharmacy positions, which also comes with a $1.50 raise (I'd be at $10.75/hr woo). I had to pass a background check to get into my current position, but I have to pass another to get into the pharmacy. I guess the first one wasn't comprehensive enough?

I'm absolutely scared shitless that I'll fail this background check. I'm a very good worker at my store, I've learned a ton about the positions I can (rivaling knowledge of 10 year workers) and it seems like when the next shift lead position opens, I'd be a strong candidate for it. I love my job, the people I work with, and I could see my future as a store manager with this company. I'm afraid if I fail this background check, that's it for me. I'm running a loving cash register for the rest of my life, which means I can't do much to support my family, and my wife will have a great job and I'll be her bum husband that rings up people buying cough medicine until I die.

I know that's essentially putting all my eggs into one basket, so I'm not trying to think that way. I'm in school, and about 30 credits shy of a bachelor's degree. I'm not going to give up on school. I'm going for business, leading toward admin, which is probably a pretty common degree, but a bachelor's will open doors all around. I could even fall into a job I never imagined with one, but I digress.

I'm scared my life will fall apart if this doesn't work out for me.

quote:

Simple confession: I happened to notice the SA app icon on a coworker's phone and found out they're a notorious poster.

Later, I happened to be around their laptop when it was unattended after a meeting, so I activated Mission Control (an advanced Macintosh feature that shows all the windows) and noticed a private browsing window open to... these dead gay forums. Jackpot!

And the user who was logged in was a very notorious poster. Like, I did a double take when I saw the name.

You see, the mind boggling part is this person is extremely well known in the office - for being both incredibly skilled and incredibly kind. The type of person who takes the time to mentor interns and junior people. Who serves on the diversity committee and has done a lot of work to make sure we do things like reach out to historically black colleges, women's professional groups, etc. Who remembers everyone's birthday and makes sure we get a card. Who does a collection when one of the admins has a kid get sick. And who always seems to return from long weekends and email there's a new baked good left in the kitchen for us to try - and it's always delicious. It used to make me smile, but now I keep thinking of "Dexter" and his donuts.

I don't know what I should do, if anything.

Maybe they're able to be so placid because they blow off steam online?

Sometimes that user says some off the wall stuff, but... they've done a lot of good stuff. Charity work, political activism, and just general kindness.

I guess technically I could report them, but you close that browser window and there's not much proof. They make a big show of talking about themselves, but aside from minor geographic stuff they don't give up much of substance.

What is your true self? What matters? Words on a dead gay forum, or deeds in meatspace?

I've definitely said some poo poo on SA that would keep me from running for office (in either party, for different posts)

Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010

quote:

I make over $140,000 a year and haven't done any work in ten months. I got reassigned to a project that was doomed to fail in a remote office near the physical location of a plant that was designing special material for the project. Sure enough, the project failed. I was expecting to get assigned to another project. However, my boss wound up getting fired and I never heard who my new boss was. No new assignments, no word on any boss, and I'm still able to log into my computer and get a paycheck. At first, I sent e-mails asking around what I should do but when nobody had an answer, I eventually stopped following up. I show up to the office and gently caress around on my smartphone. I read the company-wide e-mails. I occasionally chat with some old co-workers just to stay on top of things. A couple months ago, some guy in the HR department asked to confirm my location and department, which I replied in the affirmative. I was thinking that was going to be the moment where they realize that I hadn't been doing work in months but nope. I got an e-mail this last week saying I was going to get a 4% raise, authorized by some guy who I never heard from before and never worked with.

I feel that at this point in time, when someone finds out I've been doing no work and floating out in no man's land for almost a year, I will get fired. However, if I go up to HR and bring up the issue, I expect to get fired. I've been updating my resume but part of me wants to just ride it out until they figure it out. After all, it's a great salary and I do absolutely nothing for eight hours a day.

The satellite location thing is going to make it tougher but personally I'd take this as a grand opportunity to invent my own job. Like, come up with something at the company that needs done, would be interesting to do, and nobody is doing. Then just pretend that the last boss put you on this project. What are they going to do, ask the guy they fired?

As long as you produce some kind of product that looks like work; it won't matter that you took a 10 month vacation. You might even parlay that into a higher position if you make somebody high up happy enough. Unless you just hate your industry this is a great opportunity to do something interesting and useful with no attached bureaucracy, paperwork, or deadlines. You can even wrangle low level people in the company into doing some of the work for you. Tell an intern to do something and they'll probably do it because they have no idea whether you're important or not and they're bored anyway.

Leviathan Song fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Jun 29, 2018

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
dont poke around in someone elses poo poo ya weirdo.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The idea of being fired for SA posts is kind of ridiculous. I post a lot of stupid poo poo all the time that I don't actually believe but would probably get me fired because I'm either drunk or bored (or both) and think it's fun at the time to be inflammatory. If it was something with your name attached like facebook or twitter etc then it's different, but words on an (alleged) comedy forum that are more or less anonymous don't harm the company image in any way so it doesn't need to be brought to their attention.

Plus there's the fact that you'd have to admit you snooped around on a coworker's computer, which at least in my job is something you just don't do, ever, and would likely lead to severe consequences.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

loquacius posted:

In a hurry today, have a wedding in my wife's family basically all day so here's an early, rushed feshpost

I've definitely said some poo poo on SA that would keep me from running for office (in either party, for different posts)
Criminal goon: what kind of crime was it? It's entirely possible it came up but was deemed irrelevant. They want to make sure you're not going to take or sell the drugs or run off with the money.

Reverse internet detective goon: Sneak onto their machine and post a banme. A funny one or FBI bait

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
There are an absolute shitload of companies that hire felons. Even if the pharmacy thing doesn't work out -- and yeah there's a good chance they won't want you handling controlled substances -- you could go to any of these companies.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
I just took a hiring managers workshop at work. You cannot be legally denied employment for a criminal record unless the record is directly related to the work. But it’s super gray. And the workshop, presented by an outside company, basically illustrated how it’s how you document the hire/no hire, not the reason. So probably depends on the crime and the hiring person.

There used to be no law around this and he said at that time everyone with a criminal record was immediately culled during hiring.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
The missing Will confession reminded me of John dies at the end, which was a completely ridiculous story that was published online a decade or two ago and was available for free for a while. It featured this trope, along with many other nonsensical ideas, and it was fairly entertaining. So thank you confessor for reminding me of something I had enjoyed when I was younger and stupider. I googled it just now and it turns out they made a movie out of it. I’m not gonna watch it.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

loquacius posted:

Libertarians probably wouldn’t care ;)

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The idea of being fired for SA posts is kind of ridiculous. I post a lot of stupid poo poo all the time that I don't actually believe but would probably get me fired because I'm either drunk or bored (or both) and think it's fun at the time to be inflammatory. If it was something with your name attached like facebook or twitter etc then it's different, but words on an (alleged) comedy forum that are more or less anonymous don't harm the company image in any way so it doesn't need to be brought to their attention.

Plus there's the fact that you'd have to admit you snooped around on a coworker's computer, which at least in my job is something you just don't do, ever, and would likely lead to severe consequences.

Couldn’t the fesser just lie and say they saw SA open on their phone or computer and Googled the username? Too lazy to scroll but iirc they saw the app icon on a phone originally?

Sten Freak posted:

I just took a hiring managers workshop at work. You cannot be legally denied employment for a criminal record unless the record is directly related to the work. But it’s super gray. And the workshop, presented by an outside company, basically illustrated how it’s how you document the hire/no hire, not the reason. So probably depends on the crime and the hiring person.

There used to be no law around this and he said at that time everyone with a criminal record was immediately culled during hiring.

This presumes they’re dumb enough to give a reason. Also this isn’t true everywhere- some states like California have laws saying you can’t discriminate on crim history but they’re largely an exception

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I've heard that white men with criminal histories get hired more than black men without.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

Caganer posted:

This presumes they’re dumb enough to give a reason. Also this isn’t true everywhere- some states like California have laws saying you can’t discriminate on crim history but they’re largely an exception
It's a federal law, title VII. But honestly I don't think it really helps the guy. Given it's a pharmacy they are going to probably reject him as soon as the history pops.

Also he's not going to sue if he doesn't get the position but if he were qualified they'd have to give a reason why they passed him over.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Sten Freak posted:

It's a federal law, title VII. But honestly I don't think it really helps the guy. Given it's a pharmacy they are going to probably reject him as soon as the history pops.

Also he's not going to sue if he doesn't get the position but if he were qualified they'd have to give a reason why they passed him over.

Yes BUT anything involving theft or violence is valid to be concerned about which means it’s useless for many.

Companies are never obligated to provide a reason outside of a courtroom which someone w no money will not get to

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Guy with goon coworker goon: What thread was he looking at? It doesn't necessarily have to be one he (or she) posts in.

I bet it was Three olives

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

Guy with goon coworker goon: What thread was he looking at? It doesn't necessarily have to be one he (or she) posts in.

I bet it was Three olives

Kyoon obviously. :smugdon:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I was a little worried it was me since I leave my laptop unlocked at work and browse the forums there all the time, but I wouldn't say i'm "very notorious", just intensely disliked by a handful of people, and then I got to the part where they are known for being "very skilled" and well-liked and all the charity stuff and then I knew 100% it was not me.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

I was a little worried it was me since I leave my laptop unlocked at work and browse the forums there all the time, but I wouldn't say i'm "very notorious", just intensely disliked by a handful of people, and then I got to the part where they are known for being "very skilled" and well-liked and all the charity stuff and then I knew 100% it was not me.

I only find you notorious for your knowledge of eating rear end. I mean, if you didn't have a heap on knowledge on the subject you would have chosen a different user name right?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

In case anyone was wondering, no I don't eat rear end

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Breitbart Is Rightbart posted:

That Will confession reminds me of that awesome Lacey Rinehart story from the spooky stories thread from years ago.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1970998

Considering that's TwoWorlds, I'm genuinely surprised Lacey was not a fictional character in Ari's/TwoWorlds' head. Also it's really weird a ton of goons got involved in harmlessly doxxing this lady. I hope Ari stayed the gently caress away from her. Trying to 'rescue a damsel in distress' is so loving weird.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

I like your posts :kimchi:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SciFiDownBeat posted:

In case anyone was wondering, no I don't eat rear end

Sucks to be you

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Caganer posted:

I like your posts :kimchi:

thank you friend

Pelvic Floor Wax
Jul 21, 2007

I reported someone at my company for a SA post, but that was their own dumb fault. They posted confidential company information with enough details that it could be narrowed down to just one person in the company. Out the door that day. I don't feel bad, wtf are you posting poo poo for after signing an NDA?

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
i'm actually torn on the "being fired for posts" being ridiculous.

if it's generic offensive/troll poo poo, then yes i'd take issue.

but if someone's a nazi or incel or something that to me becomes an issue since it's happening during work hours and arguably contributes to a hostile work environment if a coworker discovers you're posting about FEEEEEEMALES between tickets

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
People who write stories with names like Will and W at the time should have their hands smashed with a sledgehammer

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Pelvic Floor Wax posted:

I reported someone at my company for a SA post, but that was their own dumb fault. They posted confidential company information with enough details that it could be narrowed down to just one person in the company. Out the door that day. I don't feel bad, wtf are you posting poo poo for after signing an NDA?

Well that's different, like the facebook/twitter stuff. If it can be tied to a specific person or just the company by an outside party then yes it's a problem and they should be fired.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Lou Takki posted:

Kyoon obviously. :smugdon:

The first name that popped into my head was: Pick

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Ratzap posted:

The first name that popped into my head was: Pick

Pick has previously said that she hates her coworkers, does nothing for them, and occasionally murders them. Probably not her. I thought it might be me but then i remember my company has not given me internet access lol (I have it anyways (hack the planet))

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

It's me, I'm charitygoon.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

PetraCore posted:

It's me, I'm charitygoon.

Give me a dollar

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Odd posted:

Give me a dollar
No

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
It's niggerstomper. Or smelliet

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
dgsw. or maybe nooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Forgotten employee goon: Start looking for a new job ASAP. The faster you jump ship the less likely it is to sink. Don't even dare try to double dip either. Get a new job, cut and run, don't answer any calls from HR, admit to nothing.