Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Apparently finnish health care ranked #1 in a cost/effectiveness study by the lancet. Can't wait to see how SOTE will improve on that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

His Divine Shadow posted:

Apparently finnish health care ranked #1 in a cost/effectiveness study by the lancet. Can't wait to see how SOTE will improve on that!
Clearly it will be even better because of efficient private enterprise.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Sipelius

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Minne se bolshevistinen itsepäisyys katosi

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Olemme aina olleet sodassa Eurasian kanssa

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

His Divine Shadow posted:

We can't afford being #1 while taking loan!

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10277940

DRUMPF IS COMING where can I buy a MAGA hat

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
I hope there's gonna be protest, that'd be fun!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
If nothing else I'm sure that the hot takes from the US media will be pretty hilarious.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Kaipa se pitää käydä protesteeraamassa.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Tässähän tulee kiire nimetä Kämp Trümpiksi ja asentaa kultaiset suihkut.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Great Leader Paavo Väyrynen has funded another party. The Kansalaispuolue is dead (unless they reinstate Paavo as great leader), long live the Seitsemän Tähden Liike.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Great Leader Paavo Väyrynen has funded another party. The Kansalaispuolue is dead (unless they reinstate Paavo as great leader), long live the Seitsemän Tähden Liike.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
All the Finnish Trumputinists are already coming in their collective pants in every comment section, waiting for Persu reps (mostly Huhtasaari) to start their unholy rites

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
High energy capital city for big win, very tremendous.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Oh poo poo son

Following right-wing retardry/Putinist cabal is basically my hobby these days...this is like Beatles AND Rolling Stones coming into town!

Already waiting for the greatest hits...

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Looking forward to a cringeworthy protest march with that one single clever placard in a sea* of lazy and dumb.

* maybe 20 people tops on a good day

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
They'll ask Trump to pardon Janitskin

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
I just want some hot takes by huhtasari, marco and all the rest of the goofballs, now that their god-emperors are coming for a visit.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Hyvä Paavo

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

Oh poo poo son

Following right-wing retardry/Putinist cabal is basically my hobby these days...this is like Beatles AND Rolling Stones coming into town!

Already waiting for the greatest hits...

It's #sad! that Ligur got sent to Siberia, we could've had the most surreal Finngoonmeet of all time :haw:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Protest with giant "Release piss tape!" placards.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Kusikasetti on olemassa!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

JOKA AAMU HERÄÄN JA LÄIMÄISEN AVOKÄMMENELLÄ VIDEOKASETIN SOITTIMEEN. SE ON PISSAKASETTI JA SILTÄ SEISOMALTA RUPEAN TEKEMÄÄN LIIKKEITÄ PÄÄHAHMON, YHDYSVALTAIN PRESIDENTTI DONALD TRUMPIN, MUKANA. TEEN KAIKKI LIIKKEET JA TEEN NE RANKASTI. PÄÄSTELE KURLAAVIA ÄÄNIÄ KUN KULAUTTELEN PARI LITRAA KUSTA VAIKKA MENISI VÄHÄN OHIKIN. MONIKAAN EI VOI SANOA ETTÄ OVAT OLLEET KULTAISESSA SUIHKUSSA SAMASSA SÄNGYSSÄ JOSSA SALAMUSLIMI JA KELMI BARACK OBAMA ON NUKKUNUT. MINÄ VOIN. SANON SEN JA SANON SEN ÄÄNEEN JOKAPÄIVÄ KURSSITOVEREILLENI JA HE VAIN TODISTAVAT ETTÄ YLIOPISTO-OPISKELIJATKIN VOIVAT OLLA LAPSELLISIA MÄTNTEJÄ. JA OLLEN OPETELLUT KAIKKI TWIITIT JA OLNEN OPETELLUT TUNTEMAAN VÄHEMMÄN YKSINÄISYYTTÄ ASUNNOSSANI HUUTAMALLA NIITÄ KAIKKIA. 2 TUNTIA JOKA AAMU MUKAANLUKIEN LOPPUVERRYTTEly

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Paljonkohan maksaisi printatuttaa näitä hattuja mahdolliseen protestiin jaettaviksi?

Ornedan
Nov 4, 2009

Cybernetic Crumb
The C-SPAM hat thread hats are ~20$ per, but the currently open order's delivery is only guaranteed by 2018-07-21. A quick look at kotimaiset vaihtoehdot, at least https://hatstore.fi/custom-made/ and https://www.axonprofil.fi/mainosvaatteet/lippikset/original?c=6 have the right base colour and offer embroidered text.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Free market: "gently caress you, got mine"

Competition improves customer satisfaction!

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Ornedan posted:

The C-SPAM hat thread hats are ~20$ per, but the currently open order's delivery is only guaranteed by 2018-07-21. A quick look at kotimaiset vaihtoehdot, at least https://hatstore.fi/custom-made/ and https://www.axonprofil.fi/mainosvaatteet/lippikset/original?c=6 have the right base colour and offer embroidered text.

Also instead of stupid one-time meme hats you should go for the immortal "SEPPO LEHTO FAN CLUB" text

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Darkest Auer posted:

Also instead of stupid one-time meme hats you should go for the immortal "SEPPO LEHTO FAN CLUB" text

Same but Väinö Kuisma

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Same but PAAVO

Lunsku
May 21, 2006

TEHDÄÄN SUOMESTA TAAS KESKINKERTAINEN

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Tehdään Suomesta Osa Ruotsin Imperiumia = TSORI

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
PÖYRÖÖ

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
How did you find a picture of my wardrobe?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Christian Democrat Päivi Räsänen did not approve of an image in HS Nyt that compared president Donald Trump to a pig, and is now asking prime minister Sipilä to intervene.

I for one agree with her - I mean, pigs are at least intelligent. :v:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

– Ranskassa vuonna 2013 Minute-lehti alentui vertaamaan mustaa oikeusministeriä Christiane Taubiraa apinaan. Asiasta nousi kohu, ja silloinen pääministeri käynnisti asiasta tutkinnan. Nyt Helsingin Sanomat vertasi presidentti Donald Trumpia sikaan, Räsänen toteaa.

– Kuvavertailu osoittaa lehden huonoa harkintaa. Sikagate on syytä käsitellä.

I mean yeah it's Räsänen but for gently caress's sake.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Päivi Räsänen pitäisi kieltää.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hmm I didn't realize ol' räsänen was among the maga crowd.

I mean she is an idiot but I thought she hanged around with a different crowd of stupid.