Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
If you're ready to hear a man ruin his entire life over delusions, this is the reading for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The whole time that dude was talking about the bites at the start I was like "okay but what about the rest of your family have they been bitten?". Also Lou laughed a lot more in this ep than I'm used to, very blessed sound.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

That's a pretty safe bet, but the skin picking episode has about half an hour's worth of very real parasite infestations. :)

Ep number?

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

EmmyOk posted:

The whole time that dude was talking about the bites at the start I was like "okay but what about the rest of your family have they been bitten?". Also Lou laughed a lot more in this ep than I'm used to, very blessed sound.

Ep number?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Here's a link to the page, too.

Grondoth posted:

I haven't listened to Lou in a bit and hearing him bulldoze through a sentence that contained "the germ theory of disease has been pretty well debunked" is INSANE, holy poo poo man
Straight idiocy is no obstacle to him, but he can't keep it together when he's disgusted. The skin picking episode illustrates that excellently.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

da cure z0ne

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked

tankadillo posted:

da cure z0ne

cure ur skin by being a skeleton

Erotic Wakes
May 19, 2018

by Lowtax

Grondoth posted:

If you're ready to hear a man ruin his entire life over delusions, this is the reading for you

Vice did a doc about delusional parasitosis-adjacent gang stalking people who are convinced that they have implants in their body to the point where they're cutting pieces of their own bodies off and keeping them in jars as proof and its just the saddest thing because they seem otherwise lucid to the point where they even joke about how they wish they were "really" crazy because then they would at least have an explanation for everything.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Which is the one where someone (I want to say Achilles Heelies?) actually drinks the soylent?

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Deformed Church posted:

Which is the one where someone (I want to say Achilles Heelies?) actually drinks the soylent?
Probably Mana from Heathens, since that's the one about Soylent, but I don't remember if anybody actually drinks it.

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

I think it was from 24 terrible hours. Someone left it in the fridge at work, and a reader took it after they recorded the episode on it.

gecs
Oct 23, 2010
It's from the first 24 terrible hours stream. The one where Adam reads about the Real Life Superman reality show

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Lost it at "noclip for sale"

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
This week on The F Plus: you're ruining my edging, LINDA

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Every time they talked about CH videos I kept thinking this was an elaborate College Humor skit gone terribly terribly wrong.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Lemon's Kermit voice does sound like Jordan Peterson :laffo:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Benny the Snake posted:

Lemon's Kermit voice does sound like Jordan Peterson :laffo:

Everyone痴 Kermit voice sounds like Peterson

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
If you were wondering the exact length of STOG's dick, wonder no more.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sham bam bamina! posted:

If you were wondering the exact length of STOG's dick, wonder no more.

FINALLY my fanfics can be accurate, now if Boots will just answer the multiple emails, twitter DMs, and notes wrapped around rocks thrown through his window I've sent him...

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I posted the synopsis and pretty much got a universal :yikes: Once again STOG delivers!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Man, that was not the episode I expected to be hands down the funniest episode in a while. Somehow, though, a bland sounding topic (relatively here) managed to get some top-tier material.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I love anal play
I love cum eating
I like stroking
I like toothpaste

e: Oh my god the Christmas carols hahahahahahahaha

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jul 2, 2018

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
It felt like so little of this episode/doc/website were focused on orgasm denial, it felt like a mini-sequel to the F List episodes at point. I知 not complaining, though, we got some great stuff from it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I like how Lemon's Peterson morphed into a really good John C. Reilly

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

X-Ray Pecs posted:

It felt like so little of this episode/doc/website were focused on orgasm denial, it felt like a mini-sequel to the F List episodes at point. I知 not complaining, though, we got some great stuff from it.

Did you feel like you expended energy, but it was never really fulfilled?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

X-Ray Pecs posted:

A lot of the sex stuff in the doc is really nasty. The suggested uses for the Cock box nutshell didn't pick are nasty put stinging nettles in it and the 1001 nightmares of Doctor Phil are some of the most distressing stories that were explicitly fictional that I've read while doc-making. None of them had anything to do with Doctor Phil though.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I Before E posted:

I like how Lemon's Peterson morphed into a really good John C. Reilly

When did this happen?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

going from cockhero talk (something i've been hoping would come up for ages) to electrocution and rubberbands and then to those christmas carols was some major enjoyment whiplash, i tell you what

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Grondoth posted:

When did this happen?

The one with all the smileys

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

edit: nevermind

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I loved Lemon's little aside "that's rap you're hearing right now"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Two in one week!

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1015264880142831617

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Help I知 5 minutes in and the word bimbo has lost all meaning

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

change my name posted:

Help I知 5 minutes in and the word bimbo has lost all meaning

it'll get some new ones eventually

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Man I thought this was just going to be about a dumb site but then it became bonkers in a way I never could have predicated.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Love these sort of eps. Unlimited wordsalad.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Extremely good ep

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The electric ball gag section is infuriating because (aside from forcing someone to drink gasoline??) they're just trying to make a simple circuit and instead want to shove an Arduino in someone's mouth

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Since it's FPlus adjacent, does anyone know where I can get the old episodes of Left Handed Radio? I've been looking all over but only the three most recent episodes are available.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

Since it's FPlus adjacent, does anyone know where I can get the old episodes of Left Handed Radio? I've been looking all over but only the three most recent episodes are available.

Hm, that's too bad. I'd like to see if Adam can swing by and explain what's up, and if it's okay I can put them up for download if that's not objectionable for some reason and he doesn't have a quicker, easier alternative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

change my name posted:

The electric ball gag section is infuriating because (aside from forcing someone to drink gasoline??) they're just trying to make a simple circuit and instead want to shove an Arduino in someone's mouth

Yeah seriously, I know jack poo poo about electronics and even I figured that a basic circuit would do the job.