Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

Coolguye posted:

It's worth noting that it is very possible to use it well if you baby it. Treat it like a flamethrower in that you should hide around a corner and fire at the ground such that you'll open up as someone turns a corner - or, in a hunting context, just manually hunt and open up from a few spaces away. It is very impractical though, by design.

Lowtax has been my powerhouse raid defender so far. I keep forgetting how slow he is, but I generally park him in a field and he takes care of the entire thing w/o any of my other pawns needing to get involved (except for clean up and stab doctoring).

I'm going to have an update tonight, I've got enough screenshots for a story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Wait this isn't gonna be a 1.0 game?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Coolguye posted:

It's worth noting that it is very possible to use it well if you baby it. Treat it like a flamethrower in that you should hide around a corner and fire at the ground such that you'll open up as someone turns a corner - or, in a hunting context, just manually hunt and open up from a few spaces away. It is very impractical though, by design.

I'm pretty sure you can no longer shoot at the ground to stop people from doing exactly that.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

That Works posted:

Wait this isn't gonna be a 1.0 game?

it was but the addon i needed to get people into the world pool doesn't work in 1.0 :/

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The minigun really is an area fire support weapon, basically. You use it to fill an area with lead, it won't ever hit anything by design but it will pepper a cone out from the user, and the more targets in that area, the more likely it will hit with most of its rounds.

Basically it gets more powerful the more enemies you're facing.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
And the closer they are.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
In the hands of a trigger happy pawn the minigun is a potent melee weapon.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i'm kind of torn on what to post, if i wait until the end it will be too much to post and if i post incrementally everyone will get bored with the walls of text, even though im trying novelize things rather than just stating what happens :D

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

boar guy posted:

i'm kind of torn on what to post, if i wait until the end it will be too much to post and if i post incrementally everyone will get bored with the walls of text, even though im trying novelize things rather than just stating what happens :D

:justpost:

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Shirec posted:

Lowtax has been my powerhouse raid defender so far.

Is it possible to somehow add Uwe Boll as a pawn and have them duke it out in a no-holds-barred fistfight? After loading the save I mean, via console or something?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

you asked for it

6th of Aprimay, 5500- we've made planetfall. We discovered a suitable enclosed space to roof off and store the stuff we crash landed with, and started moving it there. The ship appears to have been carrying large quantities of illicit substances that crashed with us- we'll see how that bears out. Leonard J Crabs is nominated to be the Doctor, as he has the most medical skill. He's also the chief Construction Engineer and gets to work dismantling a short nearby wall so that the storage space can be fully enclosed, after arming himself with a jade club. Lowtax takes charge of Ophelia and the minigun while JeffK hauls.

The Doomsday Rocket Launcher goes in to storage, for now.

Everyone hits the hay at 10 PM, having only made a dent, and this is the camp:

Lowtax likes to wake and bake.

Mr. Crabs prefers cloud watching for his leisure time.

JeffK doesn't ever really seem to take breaks, but we'll keep an eye on him. We ran out of stuff to haul on at 10 AM on the second day, so it was time to actually do some work. Everyone got busy planting potatoes and cotton, and starting to clear a fire break. At 3 PM we realized that we hadn't hauled any of the smokeleaf or beer to storage so of course, we dropped what we were doing and rectified that immediately. We got word of a pack of wild beavers to the south but there's plenty for them to chew on so we'll let chewing beavers lie, for now. Could be tasty later. Everyone seems to be in good spirits, as well.

At around 6 AM a raccoon came into the proximity of the camp; this badass timber wolf wasted it.

Lowtax was going to try to tame it but he's too afraid of getting bitten so for now, he'll leave it alone- it's a 6 and he's only a 5. Later that morning we had a mad rat charge the main enclave- Lowtax dispatched it at point blank range with his minigun, ignoring the splatter of guts and spray of fur as the rat died horribly. Realizing that we have no components, the gang decides to hunt down and dismantle the parts of the starship that crashed with us. We need those components to build power and a cooler to refrigerate our meager resources and hunting spoils. End of the day, Aprimay 9th, we're bigger but still in a lot of fire danger, and with no real cover. Have to fix that soon.

The next morning, LJC couldn't help but notice that the Ophelia was starving, so he broke from the group to make a butchering station and whip up some kibble. 'Taxman's the cook, which kept him in close proximity to the beer and herb, mysteriously. Also mysteriously, he got food poisoning from...a packaged survival meal? What a pussy! He responds by getting too high to carry his gun and has to be reminded to pick it up before going to bed.

On the following day a lone raider appeared, and the tribe decided to be proactive, setting out after her. LJC and JeffK- who was bare-knuckled, incidentally- took her down! Unfortunately, The Internet wasn't set up for prisoners yet, so they left here there to rot, after first eating their rations. Oh and JeffK stole her club.

Everyone was forced to mine in spite of hating it, but Lowtax got some respite due to his back- he was the cook, and so mostly busy already. Ophelia was eating raw meat but she’s a good dog so she's just fine.

A new day dawned and JeffK weren't feeling so hot:

So we built him a horseshoe pin, hoping it'll pull him out of his doldrums. However, we didn't get it built in time, so JeffK started pigging out on the last 15 emergency rations. Time to build a stove!

On the 12th day, a refugee requested shelter. We were hardly in a position to turn down assistance of any kind so James Lamp, Philosopher, was welcomed to The Internet! He's a Depressive, Abrasive Brawler skilled in Medicine and Research. We needed a doctor bad, so we were hoping he wouldn't be too much of a dick. LJC and the new guy had a tough time holding off a couple of chasers but 'Tax showed up and sprayed ‘em down with the minigun so they turned tail and ran. Score!

Day 14, the colony was running low on food and people were pissed. Lowtax took the minigun out and make pate out of some muffalo, so everyone gets a little protein and is happy. Overnight, 4 large starship chunks crash so the colony gets a steel and component injection. In the meantime, the crew has been grinding out stone blocks and construction of the barracks begins.

James went berserk and started attacking Crabs- so Lowtax had to regulate. LJC picked up the wounded James and tended to him- no hard feelings from LJC there. James, however, was kind of a wreck. He was passing out every time he smoked a joint and LJC kept having to carry him to bed, so no more drugs for him. It's 119 degrees during the day, so heat stroke is affecting everyone. The pawns who are still allowed to smoke are toking up in the freezer on their breaks.

Lowtax, on hunting duty, continues to decimate the local wildlife population, Ophelia by his side, with his gas-powered minigun.

Usually, there's enough left to scrape a meal together out of. Everyone's mood is still pretty okay, except for JeffK, who doesn't like sleeping outside, on the ground. What a little bitch.

Everybody hates to mine, so instead, we're scouring the map for walls to deconstruct. Jugust 3rd, another raid hits! It's no problem, as it's just one man- but Ophelia goes down in the crossfire. Weeping, Leonard J. Crabs carries her back to base and begins tending to her wounds, but things don't look good; however, Ophelia makes a full recovery, and is back by Lowtax's side soon. A couple of man-hunting cows attack, providing some much needed meat for kibble and meals. Realizing that everyone in the colony is on their way to being addicted to smokeleaf, the decision is made to...plant some more! James is doing well on the road to recovery, and hasn't had any more incidents since he was banned from the dojxsa.

On the 5th of Jugust, LJC was attacked by a random muffalo that wandered into camp. Everybody rallied to help and it ended up okay. Lowtax didn't even shoot, JeffK just brought his club and smacked that muffalo to death. Crabs took a bit of a beating but Lowtax took a break from ventilating wildlife to patch him up.

On Jugust 6th the potato harvest came in! The initial barracks/workshop/enclosed living space was also completed, but in the middle of the night, a raid! No problem to hold it off, however, Ophelia roughed one of them up and they scattered like ashes. LJC and James chased down one of the survivors and clubbed them in the back, leaving both to die of exposure in the open field. The Goons head back to base and Crabs patches everybody up.

On Jugust 9th Lowtax finally pushed his luck too far and pissed off a buck he was hunting.

Ophelia brought the buck down and hauled Rich home. But the bucks were still pissed and attacking Crabs, who went down hard.

James and JeffK mopped up and hauled everyone home. Surprisingly, no one was too badly hurt- but with the potato harvest coming in, Lowtax decided to take a break from hunting for a while.

One of the first visitors groups to the colony coincides with a mad gazelle pack attack. There are no survivors.

However, this distracts the boodthirsty pack from The Internet, and the Goons live to Goon another day. On the next episode, the Goons move inside and start building their base.

boar guy fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jun 29, 2018

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

oh poo poo how did i get rid of the starting components?! that is an oversight. i will fix that in successive games. for now, everyone should not feel bad about console spawning 30 components for themselves, usually you get those to start with.

also ahahahahahahahah at the gazelles eating the vistors instead of the goons. goon luck forever

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jun 29, 2018

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Maybe everyone hates to mine but what's wrong with all those chunks of rock lying around?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Pharnakes posted:

Maybe everyone hates to mine but what's wrong with all those chunks of rock lying around?

there's very little steel in these gym mats point taken

boar guy fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jun 29, 2018

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

I had components? That's strange :psyduck:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yeah, usually you spawn with 30 components, which is a huge step up in getting initial infrastructure laid down. i somehow managed to delete that without noticing!

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Seems to me like a perfect goon oversight. Hey we have booze, drugs, a bullet hose, and a doggo! We're set, dude!

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

I'm so used to tribal runs I didn't even notice - oh wait look I have 30 anyway. I guess I had components? Did other dude forget to unforbid them and they rotted?

Here's Lowtax, going after the migrating boomalope heard and successfully causing many chain reactions!

After all was said and done I was able to make oodles of pemmican and simple meals to get food stocks up, as well as a nice store of ~400-500 boomalope leather. Useful, since a 22yo woman wearing only an armor vest and carrying a machine pistol decided to wander in and join the colony.

But then tragedy strikes, as a manhunter pack approaches!

...it's a single cat. Jeff bashes its head in with his club, nobody takes any damage, and we go about our day.

Things are going well enough, LJC decides to throw a party - gives a fair overview of the base too.

The colony was almost lost to a heatwave, luckily through passing around a cowboy hat, Carlotta was able to finish researching passive cooler and Lowtax was able to build them, but they were definitely into serious heatstroke by then - LJC and Jeff were, obviously, passed out extreme. But geez, 119F at 10pm at night with pouring rain and fog? Yikes, that had to have sucked.

Only had one raid so far, 1 tribal with an ikwa. She died, causing a minor injury that healed overnight and was pretty boring as an event, though I would've liked her to live for recruitment... oh well.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
What is an Ikwa anyway? Something Tynan made up or based on a rel weapon?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yeah it's gotta be a forbid thing. just checked the loadout screenshot i posted yesterday: 30 components, right where they should be!

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Pharnakes posted:

What is an Ikwa anyway? Something Tynan made up or based on a rel weapon?

I think it's supposed to be this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assegai#Iklwa ?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

:ughh:

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

It's ok! You're managing and providing us entertainment! I spent a good chunk of time into playing thinking that the given steel count was just crazy low and it turned out to be on the other side of the map. I miss my unforbid all too

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
News from Camp ParaCon - Bulletin Edition

Leonard J. Crabbs apparently wrote a Legally Distinct From The Necronomicon tome while under the Monolith's influence. He's rattled by the experience, but we just throw the book into the storage pile and hand him a few doobies and he's ok.

Or maybe giving him weed while emotionally fragile was a bad idea, as he proceeds to have a mental break and eat 2/3rds of the remaining survival rations, you fat gently caress.

Meanwhile, the Ominous Monolith has somehow migrated over to the Doom House (which did pop up an Ancient Warning alert when someone went by it, so that's getting left alone for now... )

A fridge, cooking area, and stonecutting workshop are setup but jesus christ these men dont haul there's like 300 wood just sitting randomly around the farmland.

A tortoise goes manhunter. JeffK, proving he's as leet as ever, destroys it with a minigun barrage at point-blank range and emerges unscathed.

Solar power and a battery are set up, a cooler for the food storage room, and the first harvest of rice comes in.

Lowtax and JeffK both caught Malaria at the same time. Fortunately, L.J.C. is the camp Doctor.

A heatwave rolls in shortly thereafter and while the sickbros rest in bed, Leo runs around like a champ gathering up all the un-harvested berries, rice, wood, etc, while medicating his clients (and occasionally rolling Lowtax out of bed because he's the only one who knows how to loving boil rice come on now 0 cooking on the other two???) JeffK gets borderline mental-break level so he's rolled out of bed, given his medicinal marijuana joint, and tucked back in.

Heatwave ends, LJC clubs a boar to death. Lowtax is rolled out of bed to be the Ham Whisperer and butcher it, fry up some pork fried rice for everyone to not starve, smoke a joint, and go back to bed.

The Malariaboys recover, an Ibex goes mad, challenges LJC to an honourable duel, and gets its skull caved in by the Jade Club after cracking a femur.

Some EMP shells fall from a cargo pod. A singular shiv-armed tribal attacks. She has OK stats so I prepare to try and capture her but then she just grabs a stack of unseen components somewhere on the edge of the map (:rip: my hidden starting 30 components I guess) and fucks off.

LLJK 360 noscopes a wolf with his minigun.

Lowtax tames a breeding pair of turkeys. Trade caravan shows up, we flip them our assorted leathers, some rice, and a bit of weed for a fat stack of raccoon meat and some spending money.

Another solo raider, she shivs up LJC and Jeff pretty good before dying, they get patched up.

Another one shows up, Lowtax is tired of this and blows her leg off with his rocket launcher (What is with all the solo female attacks on the goonbase?), she gets locked up, LJC gets a chest infection.

Rescue Pod drops nearby, LJC heals, got two potential recruits waiting, finally able to start (normal) research. The Not-Necronomicon is still in the stockpile. Waiting.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

:females:

edit: can't make this poo poo up. My away team is packing up after a successful raid, loading prisoners and spoils into the pods for recovery. Tivay, one of the androids, is riddled with anxiety and currently in the midst of a panic attack, and Pony, the Mayor, decides she just can't take it anymore, and with bloodlust in her eyes, slaughters Tivay's wolf Angila. So the question now is what do we do with Pony? Gulag?

Gulag.

Warmachine fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 30, 2018

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Camp ParaCon Update
With pictures!

In remembrance of the old Zoofights threads from oldGBS, have a wolf that got loving destroyed by a bear.

Well that's not... the usual... wildlife...?

O̕h͞ ̶e͡veryt̶hi̸n̷g'̛s ̨f́inè.͟ Every̔ͤ̚̚tͦh͐̽͑̋͐i̾ͬ͌ͨ̽͂̒n̊̽̽̓͐̊ͧg̈́̏'͆̈́͋̔ͨ̈̋s̐͛͌̔͒ ͥͩ͒ͭ͐f̾̐ͩͣin̅ͣe.ͪ̒̎͌ͯ Ę̸̷͓̤̝̼̆̓̌̈́ͦ̀̔̌ͨ͢͝v͋ͤ̾͋ͤ̀͠͏̝͕̜͓̻̝͖̼͈̮͢ͅe̷̙̦͓̱̟͎͓̲̦̯̱͆̎ͭ̇̍̀͗ͪ̆̐̐͞͡r̾ͨ̔̓̋͊ͮ̉̔͋͒͠҉̳̼̭̳͔̗͎̤̙̮̠͞͡y̍̄́ͮ͠҉͖̹̦̗̫̭̬͕͇̰͔͎̼̪͈̯̼̗͈͘͡͞ţ͛̿ͥͯ̒͌̃͐ͬ̐̃͗̉̕͠҉̠̯̥͖͖͙̮̱̣̖h̸̨̨̦̠͖̬̪͍ͧ̾̇͋͗͛̄ͭ̍͗̈ͤ͆̿̈̃̚͢͞i̸̛͔̣̗̘͇̰̺͎̻̳̣͉̭̰̫͖̺̊̈́̊̌̀n̵̛̯̲̮͙̯̺̠̭̳̳̟̘̼̹͎͉͎͓͇͗ͣ̾̾̓͗͠g̵̩͔̭̙̬̟͓̞̳̀͋͒ͩ͗ͮ͂ͪ́͠'̷̛̫̰̮͓̖ͧ̄̈́̑ͦ͐͘͞s̴̠͚̜͕͍̦̺̺̪̳̩̺͚ͦͧͦ͛ͩ̅͐̐̀͞͠ͅ ̴̸͈̗̘̼͎̦̰͔̮͍̩́̆ͫͯ̊̐̀̈́͗̔̇̓̏́́͢͜f̥̭̖̥͍̲̮̖̙͕̝ͬ̓ͧ̇̏̂ͫ̌ͪ͛̔ͦ͋͋̉̚͟͞ͅḯ̷̧̛͓̬̱̝̗̹͍̬̫̻̠̲ͨ͂͗̿̇̑̉ͤ̂̈́̈ͤͥn͐ͫ͂̈̇͌͟͏̭̜͎̝̠̘̺̖̼̰̠̰̹ę̸̤̣̤̱̗̭̪̗̘̮̱̙̤̪̞͑ͯ̋̆ͧ̌̈́̔̐̄̃͂̾͟͢.̵̷̱̰̦̹̞̻̙͓̺̹̱̠́ͥͭ́

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Goddamnit, I started a game on 1.0 with a bunch of mods, some other update happened, and now all mods break all the time.

Curse this beta life.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My favourite boomrat experience recently was one randomly joining my colony, then a colonist committing suicide by slaughter mental break. Surprised the hell out of me when suddenly everything was on fired.

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

BurgerQuest posted:

Surprised the hell out of me when suddenly everything was on fired.

I have been playing this game a fair bit, and honestly it's not that surprising, actually it kinda happens all the time :v:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Well, Jones has certainly evacuated. :suspense:

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

The Group Hismere and the Town Planeton

Almost immediately upon landing, taking stock of the truly insane amount of weed and beer, a nearby ruin was found to be good enough to crash in and build out into what would be a great goon hive.

JeffK immediately became the most useful pawn, as Lowtax and LJC wandered about uselessly (or started mining when that restriction was lifted). It didn't take too long to get electricity established, beds made, and a door propped up in front of whatever abandoned building this was.

And then! A refugee!

Melly is a staggeringly ugly, too smart Geologist, but has really good stats in areas needed (Growing and Crafting). She is also naked, which probably just makes the staggeringly ugly part even better.

She constructs her own bed and passes out. The raid in exchange for taking her happens, and it's a pretty pathetic show against Lowtax and his wonder gun.

Randy continues to provide his bounty, and sends a herd of meat in the form of 8 tamed terriers.
They are immediately marked for slaughter, as they'll gobble up all the food otherwise and are basically useless for everything. Now at least they can make clothes for Melly.

Plans are made to carve out a refrigeration space for all the soon to be dead dogs

Randy decides there are not actually enough dogs on this map, and sends three more Huskies (which will be kept)

For some reason, the terriers are still alive, devouring all the food, and currently there are 11 dogs roaming around.

After some prodding, dog bodies finally start to pile up, but they definitely made a sizable dent in the food

Another singular raid happens, another Lowtax mowing them down

The camp is being built out more, space for a kitchen and production spaces

Melly has a mental break (tantrum) and stats beating all the walls with her fists, in all her nude glory. From what can be gleaned from her needs and social tabs, she's being constantly insulted by everyone else, and also hates being nude (go figure)

Clothes are procured, so at least that problem is fixed, but then she has another mental break and proceeds to try and eat everyone out of house and home. This went on forever, so just imagine a woman covered in dog skin shoving meal after meal into her face while glaring.

She's got a current relationship status like this because of all the insults, so I'm really glad for all the beer and smokeleaf

More raids by one hostile pawn at a time, more Lowtax getting stabbed once before they keel over. JeffK gets an infection in his foot because of hostile iguanas, but fights it off. And then, the most hated event of all

Tornado! It rips through really close to my camp, but turns away at the last second to spare me anything but a lot of anxiety. And that's what it currently stands at! More just getting the base built up and dealing with the fact that the pawns keep loving off mid chore. Melly is quickly becoming more of a problem than an asset as she's had three mental breaks so far, but we'll see how that goes

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Shirec posted:

The Group Hismere and the Town Planeton

Clothes are procured, so at least that problem is fixed, but then she has another mental break and proceeds to try and eat everyone out of house and home. This went on forever, so just imagine a woman covered in dog skin shoving meal after meal into her face while glaring.

Well duh, course she's going to be pissed. Naked in front of 3 goons and not a single leer or boob joke? That's gotta sting.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Camp ParaCon Update

Ophelia got attacked by the resident Giant Spider. She was successfully saved thanks to timely Goon Squad intervention. The spider's meat was promptly turned into kibble.

She is projected to make a full recovery.

About 2 days later, literally within 2 hours in-game time: A raid showed up,

a pyromaniacal athsmatic cowboy clad in body armor and carrying a robe wanders into the map to join (I just looked over the past three pages and can't find this character, this looks like a goon-insert),

and an escape pod drops, containing so͇̙̜͔̣me̺th̟͈̯̦̞i̖͇̙n̜͖̣̮̻͖̼g͈

JeffK won't stop rolling blunts instead of doing other work.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jun 30, 2018

Falcorum
Oct 21, 2010
I just got this and lost my starting base after 2h to a herd of angry deer. Tornado? No problem. Rain with exposed batteries? Well that was a surprise but easily fixed. Deer though? Sheer death.

Also having to apply medicine to prisoners you're harvesting organs from is pretty wasteful. :colbert:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

hahah that's not a goon insert, that's just some good old fashioned gently caress off from rimworld

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Camp :cthulhu:

This is why you never trust lawyers.

Actually, you know what? That makes sense.

Those are my tater tots. Give Them Back. You are a dog. You can't even make offerings to the Great One

e: A penguin migration? How delig-

:catstare:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 30, 2018

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

ahaha when did you rename lowry to stonerchild

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Coolguye posted:

ahaha when did you rename lowry to stonerchild

After her, I don't know, eighth mental break wherein she did all the loving drugs

I've had two ambrosia sprouts, she ate 90% of it. She drank nearly all the beer, has actually put a dent in the weed cache, and she is now plotting against the Cult (which currently is LJC and JeffK but we're working on Lowtax).

If the next person I get has anything remotely resembling decent stats compared to her, she's going to the altar and I don't mean in matrimony. I need my loving weed to counterbalance :cthulhu:

e: NO YOU CRACKHEAD YOU DON'T GO ON A SMOKELEAF BINGE MENTAL BREAK WHILE YOU'RE DRAFTED AND LITERALLY BEING CHASED BY RAIDERS :headddesk:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jun 30, 2018

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I just had two back-to-back cargo pod events. One was a lot of milk. The second was arctic wolfskins.

I am now apprehensive about this milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Question for those who have been using the Rimworld of magic mod: Roughly what does it take for a Necromancer to keep a zombie or two up without a mana deficit? I'm not sure how viable it would be to have my necro spec into keeping a bunch or dead raiders around for mining/crafting/etc, when it looks like even keeping one up and running will take a significant investment.