Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Mans posted:

And the one where Steve becomes a bowling promise and stan's daring plan is to just stab his son in the ankle and later then going "see getting stabbed ain't nothing *stab stab stab*

The little strike animations had me in tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

gently caress I forgot about those. The JFK one is perfect and I wish there were more.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Mans posted:

And the one where Steve becomes a bowling promise and stan's daring plan is to just stab his son in the ankle and later then going "see getting stabbed ain't nothing *stab stab stab*
Which of course culminated in this amazing stinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZMh7f86Yaw&t=232s

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Coaaab posted:

Which of course culminated in this amazing stinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZMh7f86Yaw&t=232s

That made me laugh like an idiot the first time and it worked again.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

The_Doctor posted:

Oh hey, yeah. There’s an episode called One-Woman Swole on Fox UK on Thursday.

So apparently that didn't happen. The slot was filled with another old episode sooo... <shrugging motion>

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

limp_cheese posted:

gently caress I forgot about those. The JFK one is perfect and I wish there were more.

This kind of thing doesn't usually happen to me, but that JFK animation usually makes me laugh out loud for like a full minute every goddamn time. It really is perfection.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

FELD1 posted:

This kind of thing doesn't usually happen to me, but that JFK animation usually makes me laugh out loud for like a full minute every goddamn time. It really is perfection.

It's great because that's the exact same kind of dark thoughts I had when I used to bowl in high school.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I have no idea why but I just suddenly remembered the scene where Francine pulls out a meter to tell her whether or not it's the Olympics and that joke is so absurd I love it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I always think of Stan coming in from outside with a plate of chicken saying "here's Stan Smiths famous dinner cooked chicken". Why was he bringing it inside and not out of the oven? Did he buy it? did he bbq it? There's no explanation of it, which makes it surreal.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Happy Birthday America! :toot:

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Good God that's a lot of America.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
:salute:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

It’s Pride in London today! :toot:

https://twitter.com/americandadtbs/status/1003725333319712768

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"Then I'd break his heart and watch him cry until his eyeballs bleed."

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

...so I guess this is how I'm finding out they're doing a Catch-22 series with Clooney as Scheisskopf?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Lindsey Coolidge is what we call a cello slut.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

While this loads, did you guys ever think of this: Sylvester Stallone's name... is "Sylvester." 

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/americandadtbs/status/1020767599448154112

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is he wearing the Hardcore B.F. Weekend shirt?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Looks like it! There was a run done for SDCC and they sold out in moments.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

A man of many talents.

Oh my God he is.

This show can't come back soon enough.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm listening to the latest What A Cartoon podcast and they're talking about Big O, and the main character is named Roger Smith, so I can only imagine Roger piloting a giant robot.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I'm listening to the latest What A Cartoon podcast and they're talking about Big O, and the main character is named Roger Smith, so I can only imagine Roger piloting a giant robot.

"But I don't wanna."

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

twistedmentat posted:

He would use it exclusively for doing mundane chores like going to the liquor store.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

He would use it exclusively for doing mundane chores like going to the liquor store.

After he had sex with it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Davros1 posted:

After he had sex with it.

You wanna know why I call it Big O?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wow I had no clue what he looked like and it's definitely not what i expected

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wow I had no clue what he looked like and it's definitely not what i expected

You should watch The Orville, he’s one of the leads with Seth MacFarlane and occasionally you’ll hear bits of Steve squeak out.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

You should watch The Orville, he’s one of the leads with Seth MacFarlane and occasionally you’ll hear bits of Steve squeak out.

Has he sung yet?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

He’s also in Band of Brothers.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The_Doctor posted:

That's him? holy poo poo.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's him? holy poo poo.

Hi pals!

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Has he sung yet?

Not yet (as far as I remember), but knowing MacFarlane a musical episode is imminent.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

twistedmentat posted:

I’m honestly kind of amazed that Roger Smith dressed as Roger Smith hasn’t been a gag on the show already.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I’m honestly kind of amazed that Roger Smith dressed as Roger Smith hasn’t been a gag on the show already.

Big O is (sadly) not exactly well known enough for most people to get a gag like that.

That said, a full episode of Roger Smith dressed as Roger Smith and acting as a negotiator who instead keeping things calm makes every situation he's involved in much MUCH worse would be fantastic.

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
Someone at my office at work just mispronounced paper clips as piper clips and I knee-jerked responded, "Popper clops? Clops that pop your cloppers?"

Needless to say there was a bit of confusion... I've come to terms with being a man-child.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
They're going to make a Family Guy Movie, but why not an American Dad movie?

American Dad The Movie : Roger Does Everyone.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Movies seem like last ditch efforts for TV shows.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

;-* “Kids, we’re not lesbians! We tried but it was a no-go.”
:gonk: “Please stop involving me in this. I am a child.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

The_Doctor posted:

;-* “Kids, we’re not lesbians! We tried but it was a no-go.”
:gonk: “Please stop involving me in this. I am a child.”

Honestly that part of that episode really annoyed me, cause while the show plays extremely loosely with anything resembling continuity at even the best times(personally I feel it's to the show's overall detriment, but I feel that applies to most animated sitcoms), one of the most recurring details regarding Francine the show had established was that she was very experienced with sexual stuff with other women, if they had presented it as being an issue purely on Stan's side than it would have made more sense

And yes I'm well aware this is an incredibly Goony position to have