Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Diarrhea Glitter is a top-tier drag queen name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Baronjutter posted:

Why is security so painfully uptight at those basketball games?
Watch the first and second video in the video linked's description. He pretty much ran onto the court during halftime and started dancing so he got banned from the stadium. He also did a bunch of other stuff.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oohhboy posted:

Who is this guy? He for real? loving beautiful.

I wasn't sold on it until the concession stand ladies started cracking up once they realized it was him, it has to be at least a little legit.

At least some locals seem to like him which is a first for a youtuber

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mynameisbatman posted:

i dont know anything about china but now im in a youtube black hole and i just found the best thing i've ever seen

as a fellow alcoholic who owns a boston jersey i totally get this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgRNoH56318

Yup it's a Pro Click

His Chinese marriage market feature was drat hilarious too when he made up that fake resume

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Blistex posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Audis on fire off the shoulder of the road. I watched diarrhea glitter in the dark near the Dong Dan Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like gutter oil in the drain. Time to die. . . of an easily treatable ailment because I chose to put my faith in TCM.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

etalian posted:

Yup it's a Pro Click

His Chinese marriage market feature was drat hilarious too when he made up that fake resume

the best are the cooking segments

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sHnFYcpTW-k

Khorne
May 1, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fZJW8ChJJ0

The sports videos get me everytime.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jun 30, 2018

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Blistex posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Audis on fire off the shoulder of the road. I watched diarrhea glitter in the dark near the Dong Dan Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like gutter oil in the drain. Time to die. . . of an easily treatable ailment because I chose to put my faith in TCM.

:five:

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bring back old gbs posted:

I wasn't sold on it until the concession stand ladies started cracking up once they realized it was him, it has to be at least a little legit.

At least some locals seem to like him which is a first for a youtuber

It seems real enough. I wouldn't mind a person like that at a sports game, dude has energy to pump up a game and gives it alot of effort. I love how he says that he considers concession stand ladies to be his Chinese mothers. His friend-enemy dynamic with the Captain is great.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Lmao

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
5000 years of runners

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
My best current China story:
I was at a supermarket with CG and there was some yogurt drink that looked very thick and brown. She said the title was "baked yogurt" which was supposed to change the taste or something. I bought it to try and we left and were walking through the shopping center. It was like 9pm at night, so there were a bunch of day laborers sitting inside on the benches getting the free air-con.
I opened the yogurt. Brown and chunky. It smelled as sweet as all the other yogurts here. As I was taking my first swig of the goop and it reached my mouth, one of the laborers hocked a humongous loogie right onto the floor that had the exact consistency and color of the yogurt in my mouth, and I happened to look at him and the loogie at that moment. I started gagging immediately, and I threw the whole bottle into the nearest trash.

also, lol

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Hippocunt6969 laments our failures as a society.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
This one is for Haier :

What the heck is going on?

Warning it's a fight (in India) so if you're sensitive to violence be warned. No blood or anything.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ulyYn_1529258492

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Bajaj posted:

My best current China story:
I was at a supermarket with CG and there was some yogurt drink that looked very thick and brown. She said the title was "baked yogurt" which was supposed to change the taste or something. I bought it to try and we left and were walking through the shopping center. It was like 9pm at night, so there were a bunch of day laborers sitting inside on the benches getting the free air-con.
I opened the yogurt. Brown and chunky. It smelled as sweet as all the other yogurts here. As I was taking my first swig of the goop and it reached my mouth, one of the laborers hocked a humongous loogie right onto the floor that had the exact consistency and color of the yogurt in my mouth, and I happened to look at him and the loogie at that moment. I started gagging immediately, and I threw the whole bottle into the nearest trash.

This is from one of the notebooks in Seven isn't it

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
My brain hurts

https://twitter.com/Icey_Jhang/status/1008285305579769856?s=19

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

That baked yogurt is really delicious, though.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Got an add on Twitter ...
https://twitter.com/DiscoverHenan/status/1012231279524249601?s=19

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/4qWmhkq.gifv

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

i'm the phone

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I'm the parody Kim Jong-un account

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The police just contacted Chaoshan Girl. They demanded to see my passport, because I don't show up in any records as having arrived here or being registered. I looked at my registration paper and saw all the information is exact and correct. I told her to ask them what was wrong. They sent her a photo of my record in their computer. My name is hilariously spelled wrong, and they are using the wrong passport number, and now pointing fingers at me like I am illegal here.
I mention the errors and send a photo of my registration papers, with the correct information. A few minutes later CG gets "Ok, there was no problem. Nevermind."

Face lost, face saved.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Glenn Quebec posted:

This one is for Haier :

What the heck is going on?

Warning it's a fight (in India) so if you're sensitive to violence be warned. No blood or anything.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ulyYn_1529258492

the girlfriend of the guy in the powder blue shirt was stepping to the half naked berserker, and then the guy in the shirt took a swing at him, so HNB ruined their day

pretty cut and dry imo. the video should be called "dumb rear end starts poo poo with berserking master"

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Bajaj posted:

The police just contacted Chaoshan Girl. They demanded to see my passport, because I don't show up in any records as having arrived here or being registered. I looked at my registration paper and saw all the information is exact and correct. I told her to ask them what was wrong. They sent her a photo of my record in their computer. My name is hilariously spelled wrong, and they are using the wrong passport number, and now pointing fingers at me like I am illegal here.
I mention the errors and send a photo of my registration papers, with the correct information. A few minutes later CG gets "Ok, there was no problem. Nevermind."

Face lost, face saved.

You know, they'll show up at your door and will act as if that never happened and you're still very maximum illegal. "I hope you like pain."

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Power Khan posted:

You know, they'll show up at your door and will act as if that never happened and you're still very maximum illegal. "I hope you like pain."
When she sent me the message, I started tidying my room because I almost expected that and I wanted to make sure my place was presentable for when they step in with their wet shoes and cigarettes lit to squint at my passport and compare whatever is in on their phones.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Bajaj posted:

Face lost, face saved.

Why would they contact CG about you? Are you shacked up together or something?

Bajaj
Sep 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

simplefish posted:

Why would they contact CG about you? Are you shacked up together or something?
Use her phone number since I didn't have one the day I arrived. It's easier that way, since I don't speaka the lingidee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1oL37ycONQ

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

the girlfriend of the guy in the powder blue shirt was stepping to the half naked berserker, and then the guy in the shirt took a swing at him, so HNB ruined their day

pretty cut and dry imo. the video should be called "dumb rear end starts poo poo with berserking master"

Powder Blue Shirt Guy also looked like he was trying to hit Berserker with a brick which would ramp things up considerably thus Berserker just going nuts on everyone

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Bajaj posted:

When she sent me the message, I started tidying my room because I almost expected that and I wanted to make sure my place was presentable for when they step in with their wet shoes and cigarettes lit to squint at my passport and compare whatever is in on their phones.

And presumably to hide your valuables inside your underpants.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Chaoshan Girl is one ride-or-die bitch. Respect.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

CG is the strong independent hero woman China needs.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Kharnifex posted:

CG is the strong independent hero woman China needs.

This is not a joke!

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

It's fact.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Give the woman her own show. If she tweets anything regrettable she can blame Ambien and people will actually believe her.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Pirate Radar posted:

Give the woman her own show. If she tweets anything regrettable she can blame Ultra Lady-Khan 3000 and people will actually believe her.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
i get the feeling that if someone made CG choose 'die' she'd be taking down an awful lot of people with her

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=janGODQe2E4

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rofl @0:19

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Bajaj posted:

Face lost, face saved.

So, the end goal was to extort money from you, correct?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
China is always about extorting money.

• Locked thread