Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

I also respect the futile PPE.

Edit: oops, snipe.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 23:47 on Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

From a distance I read the label as "Tubertarian" and wondered briefly how potatoes and other root vegetables became a political rallying point.

Ireland

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/LRonMexico/status/1013097051234734081

Guy Goodbody has a new favorite as of 00:28 on Jul 1, 2018

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I never noticed before that when she's walking off and the rear end Replacer (Arschersetzer if you're German) jumps out in front of her, there's two of him, and the one still at the counter slowly drops out of sight.

Ahh man I haven't laughed this hard at a soccer meme since the Brazil-Germany game last World Cup.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

We need more of this

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
That isn't how bowling works. That isn't how bowling works at all.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
What about this?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
It took me until NUmber 3, the lady, to realize the Libertarian thing was a joke.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zero One posted:

What about this?

I'm pretty sure these are all actual graphics played when you get a strike or split or something on the TV at bowling alleys.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

haha someone should do parodies of these

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Trig Discipline posted:

haha someone should do parodies of these

Lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm pretty sure these are all actual graphics played when you get a strike or split or something on the TV at bowling alleys.

I hope so.

Make Bowling Great Again

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Congrats to Raikkonen his appearance in mario kart

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Johnny Aztec posted:

It took me until NUmber 3, the lady, to realize the Libertarian thing was a joke.

Not gonna lie, the first 2 seem like they could be plausable.

I didn't realize they were fake until the 3rd one as well

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Yeah, I thought it was be weird that a psychic and a "myth buster" would both be speaking at the same event.

I also can't wait to fight them in whatever video game they're from.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Really? Teen blood didn't give it away?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Phlegmish posted:

synthesizing teen blood, no less

also i realize how far we've fallen but we haven't fallen enough that "vapist-trash crypto-humanist" or whatever shoudn't raise eyebrows

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

FFT posted:

synthesizing teen blood, no less

also i realize how far we've fallen but we haven't fallen enough that "vapist-trash crypto-humanist" or whatever shoudn't raise eyebrows

have you not seen the video of everyone booing at the libertarian presidential convention when asked if driving licenses should be gotten rid of and Gary Johnson said "maybe for really old people or people who can't see properly"

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

Peter Thiel exists tho

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Congrats to Raikkonen his appearance in mario kart

Something went UP in the rear end of Luigi.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Vapist-crytpo trash-humanist is the only believable string of words in all four.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phlegmish posted:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/this-anti-aging-start-up-is-paying-thousands-of-dollars-for-teen-blood

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
You can buy people's blood from blood banks for bullshit like that?? If I found out the blood I donated in high school was used for that I'd be loving pissed. That poo poo's supposed to be for saving people's lives! I almost passed out after I gave blood and all I got in payment was a cookie and some apple juice. And they do those transfusions for $8000 each. Seriously what the gently caress?

Now I'm not a teen anymore so I guess no one wants to buy my blood for frivolous purposes.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Yeah seriously if you thought that part was unrealistic you overestimate people.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

duh

obviously people have teen blood ... things ("sell your impressionable teen blood to afford your books for college!" comes to mind)

but synthesizing teen blood, come on

fake rhino horning teen blood as a business model?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

They're all real. Wake up, sheeple.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

EmmyOk posted:

have you not seen the video of everyone booing at the libertarian presidential convention when asked if driving licenses should be gotten rid of and Gary Johnson said "maybe for really old people or people who can't see properly"

Was that the same one where a fat guy took off his shirt and started dancing on stage

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

spookygonk posted:

That's the only time I've watched any english dub of a Stephen Chow film.

Ah so

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

chitoryu12 posted:

Came to post this, too

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FFT posted:

duh

obviously people have teen blood ... things ("sell your impressionable teen blood to afford your books for college!" comes to mind)

I'm synthesizing teen blood out of tomato juice, corn syrup, and pokemon cards, and I can give it to you for pennies on the dollar!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

FFT posted:

duh

I mean there are definitely research teams working on a way to synthesize teen blood as we speak, but I don't think any have gotten there yet except maybe in a Theranos sort of way.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Even if those weren't a joke, that doesn't mean that they have to sell anything that works.

See: Homeopathy, raw water, body detoxifying drinks

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/BjmGXMB.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Even if those weren't a joke, that doesn't mean that they have to sell anything that works.

See: Homeopathy, raw water, body detoxifying drinks

bluetooth juice-squeezers, magical blood analysis