Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
I can already hear Gog Agog's talking heads going on about this.

"How millenials DESTROYED the throne economy.".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

:fyh:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

I can already hear Gog Agog's talking heads going on about this.

"How millenials DESTROYED the throne economy.".

Please keep real life away from this thread thanks

White Coke
May 29, 2015

SardonicTyrant posted:

Now that's what I call crashing the economy.

With no survivors!

Grishka
Jun 4, 2010

With the mic in my hands
I'm a bad man
Even in a fight with the hands
I'm a bad man
Livin in the streets all my life
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man
I'm a bad man
You know , everyone is mentioning gold pouring into the streets... What about all the mimics in there

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Grishka posted:

You know , everyone is mentioning gold pouring into the streets... What about all the mimics in there

In a week's time the entire neighbourhood will look like nothing has happened... until a foolhardy adventurer sets foot in it and gets devoured by the everything.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Pureauthor posted:

00001 has seen better days.

Got a bad case of vine leg.

But Mottom is looking a bit matronly compared to 10 comics ago!

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Tenebrais posted:

Not sure any of the devils made it out with loot at this point.
Princess is still with the group!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

not sure how to score the number of demons killed on this page

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Grishka posted:

The counterfeiting problem in Throne simultaneously gets solved and gets worse.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
mottom getting interrupted every drat time she's about to get her PERISH on, it's enough to drive her to drink

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

01 is about to bite it, which I suppose returns the power she's using.

I'm about ready for blind grandpa's atomic breath attack.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
I hope that by the end of the comic, we will have Punished versions of every single character.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Battlenun 00001 appears to be impaled by plants. If it wasn't for the fact that she appears unconscious, I suppose she would be uniquely qualified to endure that injury considering that she inflicts similar injuries on herself as religious practice

She must be resistant to piercing damage by now

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

So Mammon's regret is over killing his family for all this godlike power and wealth, and now that wealth is gone. This seems like the point where he'd snap and it would be a pretty delightful irony if he just dunks on Mottom and takes her slice of creation, taking him from the weakest Demiurge to the single most powerful one with 2 parts of the 7 part world.

Tar_Squid
Feb 13, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

She must be resistant to damage by now

Fixed that for you.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

ElMaligno posted:

Please keep real life away from this thread thanks

Gog Agog is explicitly the media mogul amongst the demi urges. I think I remember reading they even have their own talk show?

There's no way it isn't dystopian as poo poo, like all the other demiurges kingdoms.

Boron_the_Moron
Apr 28, 2013

Tollymain posted:

i think money just became worthless in throne

I remember Abaddon stating on his blog somewhere that thanks to Throne's anarchic state, and its position at the hub of all other universes, there is no single accepted currency. Most of the guilds trade in their own scrip, as well as a bunch of others. Apparently it's so bad that you could walk three neighbourhoods down and have your money be completely worthless.

Given that state of affairs, I doubt gold cratering in price would actually have much effect on Throne's economy after all.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Boron_the_Moron posted:

I remember Abaddon stating on his blog somewhere that thanks to Throne's anarchic state, and its position at the hub of all other universes, there is no single accepted currency. Most of the guilds trade in their own scrip, as well as a bunch of others. Apparently it's so bad that you could walk three neighbourhoods down and have your money be completely worthless.

Given that state of affairs, I doubt gold cratering in price would actually have much effect on Throne's economy after all.

yeah but dragoncoins (I don't remember their real name) were by far the most reliable standard, to the extent that with them, Mammon was able to hold a solid sphere of influence over a seventh of creation while hiding himself away like a somewhat more murderous and then eventually more pitiful Howard Hughes

imagine if a 7th of the world economy was to crash today. the ripples would be chaos

Boron_the_Moron
Apr 28, 2013
Oh yeah, I completely forgot that the Grand Dragon Bank had its own currency. That's definitely not good, then.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
reach heaven through unimaginable economic violence

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Dragon money is the Solidus to the rest of creation's Denarius.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Mimicks have NEVER BEEN CHEAPER

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Tenebrais posted:

In a week's time the entire neighbourhood will look like nothing has happened... until a foolhardy adventurer sets foot in it and gets devoured by the everything.

you've played The Floor is Lava, now get ready for The World is Monsters

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Boron_the_Moron posted:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that the Grand Dragon Bank had its own currency. That's definitely not good, then.

Yeah, alt text notes the Dragon Bank Guilder was never the same after. On the bright side, Mammon will be able to count his stuff easier after this (though the casualty count is gonna take a while even with handy counters on the priests).

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Gog Agog is explicitly the media mogul amongst the demi urges. I think I remember reading they even have their own talk show?

There's no way it isn't dystopian as poo poo, like all the other demiurges kingdoms.

i'm visualizing the second black mirror episode

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Dragon Bank Guilder is the new bitcoin.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1013186393626030081?s=19

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Carl for the last time stop yelling GET OVER HERE on unsecured channels

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

"No."

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
I love how the Blackbeard just has two giant jet turbines for shoulder pads. Like yeah yeah, pauldrons, whatever, watch this.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Can’t quite figure out where the harpoons are. Those multi-launchers in the armpits, maybe?

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Darth Walrus posted:

Can’t quite figure out where the harpoons are. Those multi-launchers in the armpits, maybe?

It might be the launcher-looking ports in the shoulders under the turbines. What Abbadon doesn't say is that it's not just a harpoon system, it's a harpoon system designed to impale multiple enemies at once and drag them all in together.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Kai Tave posted:

It might be the launcher-looking ports in the shoulders under the turbines. What Abbadon doesn't say is that it's not just a harpoon system, it's a harpoon system designed to impale multiple enemies at once and drag them all in together.

Now I'm imagining it harpooning two heavier mechs and tearing itself in half trying to reel them in

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

I'll never get fully used to the navigation buttons under the comic. They make no sense. brighter should mean active and dimmer inactive! :mad:

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Tollymain posted:

reach heaven through unimaginable economic violence

Reach Heaven Through Inflation

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

ThaumPenguin posted:

Reach Heaven Through Inflation

There are other places to post your weird fanfic.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:frogon:

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

There are other places to post your weird fanfic.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Due to an error in translation, it turns out the sanctioned action is not to cut, but to slash (fiction)