Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Zokari posted:

You can tell who doesn't have a T3 yet by whether they complain about books or not. :hehe:

I have a T3 Cap and I'll probably have 10 of each book before I get another 800 fragments.

same as heck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Steve Vader posted:

I hate leveling up these natural T2s. poo poo-tons of gold to get enough BAM fusion. I've still got Wanda at only 4 stars because it's daunting and crappy and slow. I'm groaning at the thought of having to do it for the rest of the Black Order and eventually Apocalypse.

If it helps Wanda costs 2x as much as the BO other than Thanos so they feel a lot easier to level up.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well and Quicksilver, Odin, Dormammu, Cable, and Apocalypse. I think at this stage there might be more of the expensive native T2s than the "cheap" Black Order ones.

Although since they ARE cheap and since you can work them up to Level 70 that might put an extra premium on them if you have use for the universal villains for Shadowland or something.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Fried Sushi posted:

If it helps Wanda costs 2x as much as the BO other than Thanos so they feel a lot easier to level up.

That might actually help. Wanda has been a slog so far. But even at 4 stars she's pretty tough. I'm just annoyed that I finally got enough BAM to level her up and then I didn't have enough gold to finish it up and I have to wait until tomorrow and I'm a lazy entitled white rear end in a top hat.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, that's what I hate about it. Doing like 1 half a step every day and feeling like you're not really getting anywhere. I find it more personally satisfying if I tell myself like "Monday is upgrade day" or something so I can make a dent real quick. I try not to mess with anyone too much unless I can really change them in one sitting. Otherwise I go insane.

Like, I've been farming the New Avengers so I could work up Gwenpoole and I just hate her so much for how slow it goes.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

STAC Goat posted:

Well and Quicksilver, Odin, Dormammu, Cable, and Apocalypse. I think at this stage there might be more of the expensive native T2s than the "cheap" Black Order ones.

Although since they ARE cheap and since you can work them up to Level 70 that might put an extra premium on them if you have use for the universal villains for Shadowland or something.

Quicksilver is a cheap native T2, bro. Cable might be too, I forgot.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Are they? My bad. Its been awhile.

edit: Although on second thought Cable, Apocalypse, and Jean are mutants which means they use Phoenix Feathers instead of BAM which is a MASSIVE improvement. So my whole point was pretty drat dumb.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, that's what I hate about it. Doing like 1 half a step every day and feeling like you're not really getting anywhere. I find it more personally satisfying if I tell myself like "Monday is upgrade day" or something so I can make a dent real quick. I try not to mess with anyone too much unless I can really change them in one sitting. Otherwise I go insane.

Like, I've been farming the New Avengers so I could work up Gwenpoole and I just hate her so much for how slow it goes.

I'm having the same frustration with Vulture and Satana/Clea. I thought I'd stockpiled enough Vulture bios to finally get him to T2, but the last 20 skill has been extremely slow going, and it's like the Enemy Shifters have completely dried up - I got 6 bios today out of 20 Special Mission runs.

I'd run the Satana mission enough for the Clea bios (ugh, 3 a day what's the goddamned point) to stockpile hundreds, but again, one more skill to 20 and it's pulling teeth this week. But I broke down and got her costume at the end of the sale, so hopefully she serves well.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
To complete the Dr Strange quests, I used the daily selector to get Clea to 5* but just left her, eventually I got her 320 to get her to 6* just by running the Satana mission. I think most of the native t2 leveled through clea and magneto bios.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I used tickets for Clea because gently caress that grind. Eventually I got her to 4/20 just by getting Santana and Hellstorm up to T2. Then I got Santana's costume and worked on grinding that up just as an excuse. Santana's worth it. With her costume you can just hit the 5 and be invincible as you cycle through some other stuff and wait for 5 again.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Steve Vader posted:

I hate leveling up these natural T2s. poo poo-tons of gold to get enough BAM fusion. I've still got Wanda at only 4 stars because it's daunting and crappy and slow. I'm groaning at the thought of having to do it for the rest of the Black Order and eventually Apocalypse.

Cable 2* is 3 million gold, ignoring the material requirements

Gold is such a loving sink in this game and there's no good way to get it

E: are feathers actually considered easy to get? I maxed them but assumed that was because I was doing every drat mutie quest out there and not using them ever. It wouldn't be the first material that I had a glut of until I actually started using it.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Cable 2* is 3 million gold, ignoring the material requirements

Gold is such a loving sink in this game and there's no good way to get it

Get VIP 1 and you'll have infinite gold from co-op unless you start throwing it all at the SHIELD store.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Zokari posted:

Get VIP 1 and you'll have infinite gold from co-op unless you start throwing it all at the SHIELD store.

...I didn't realize co-op would give gold like that. I have VIP 8 :/

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Adult Sword Owner posted:

...I didn't realize co-op would give gold like that. I have VIP 8 :/

lol

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I get like 4-5 million a day from Co-Op. I think I'm VIP2?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I get like 4-5 million a day from Co-Op. I think I'm VIP2?

Dang, I just blew all my rewards and only got 2.5

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Do you have your roster built up? You get better rewards the more 4*/Level 50 people you have.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Do you have your roster built up? You get better rewards the more 4*/Level 50 people you have.

Says I'm level 4

i really need to level a bunch of 4*+ people I have tho

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Coop having a repeat is a godsend nowadays

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea i had nearly 100 million Starkbux before I started really seriously leveling people. Coop is just such an easy way to make money.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Uniformed Wanda is stronger than new-uniform Strange

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

thechalkoutline posted:

Uniformed Wanda is stronger than new-uniform Strange

Yep

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Costumed Wanda is so, so good. I just took her on Corvus 19 with Shuri and Coulson to clear the 100 second thing and she did it in less than 60.

Then I cleared 20 and got the blue booty box and got a 6 star Loki #2 premium card. Not too shabby.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

STAC Goat posted:

Costumed Wanda is so, so good. I just took her on Corvus 19 with Shuri and Coulson to clear the 100 second thing and she did it in less than 60.

Then I cleared 20 and got the blue booty box and got a 6 star Loki #2 premium card. Not too shabby.

neat, I haven't got anything good from any of my blue boxes except for that one fully awakened iso

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

my blue boxes all have loving useless feathers in em

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I guess I can’t be mad at the free boxes now.

(Though Hyperion would have been nice for the dumb WBU challenges.)

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
The free box got me 4* Quasar :toot:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

whoa nice

i got 32 lash bios

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I got magick in the free chest thing and man idk if I want to buy that stupid xman bio thing or not

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

In my three chests, so far I have gotten 32 Heimdal bios twice. With so many characters in game it shouldn't be possible to get the same person twice.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

all things are possible

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I got 32 HB bios

I fed them to Cap

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

I got MODOK bios :hellyeah:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I got Ghost Rider bios, the day after I got within 5 to get him to t2. Well, means I can use my energy to work on other characters. Though I mean, I have everyone but Adam Warlock, and they're not giving me bios for him.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Just started playing. I can have team Hawkingbird, so I'm in for the forseeable.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hey, it’s been a long time but can we do any merges at all? Hebrons has 26/40 active which means we can merge with somebody at 14 or so actives.

The game is officially 3 years old. So, do we need to do any mergers?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the amount of poo poo this game throws at you is fantastic, just started and this is filling the void that Marvel Heroes left. I'm glad it's not painful as poo poo to DO things in this like so many other games i.e. loving Strike Force

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Patch notes are up and the update is lookin kiiiiiiiinda poo poo

I sure love that after the previews the only character I'll be able to recruit is the lovely Goliath that died in civil war

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol two paywalls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Here are the patch notes btw. A little bit underwhelming, although will probably pick up the ant man costume.

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=2196&id=1190992