Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

ponzicar posted:

Holy poo poo. I knew EDZ had more, but not that many. Which is because once you loot a lost sector for the first time, the icon becomes nearly impossible to see on your map. I bet they made EDZ first, heaping lots of loving attention to every corner, before remembering that they had a deadline and rushed through the rest of the planets.

I'm hopeful that we'll see an expansion of the zones whenever the Comet hits, but...let's be real, this is Destiny-era Bungie. Nobody anticipates anything that drastic; literal zone-changing comets are more Fortnite's bag. This is the pretty-but-incremental game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
The EDZ was meant to be in Destiny 1 but they couldn't finish it in time.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Does anyone know if the desert of gold shader is eververse or a drop from mercury? I'm can't see to find anymore.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Both IIRC

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Waffle House posted:

I'm hopeful that we'll see an expansion of the zones whenever the Comet hits, but...let's be real, this is Destiny-era Bungie. Nobody anticipates anything that drastic; literal zone-changing comets are more Fortnite's bag. This is the pretty-but-incremental game.

There's actually a YouTube video where dataminers toured an entire cut area in the EDZ leading up to the dam from the PS4 exclusive strike. There were even scannable Hive Taken pylons (The Ghost only says "Ew." )

It's not totally out of the question, just highly unlikely.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Its a shame they cut out areas. I used to enjoy running around the cosmodrome. Like there should have been more public spaces on titan in the arcology and in mercury with you being able to explore past/future.

Even Venus had some cool looking areas.

Sereri posted:

Both IIRC

I am having poo poo luck I guess. I get tons of kairo whatevers.

SPACE HOMOS fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Jul 1, 2018

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I reinstalled this game to get ready for Solstice of Heroes.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Its a shame they cut out areas. I used to enjoy running around the cosmodrome. Like there should have been more public spaces on titan in the arcology and in mercury with you being able to explore past/future.

Even Venus had some cool looking areas.

I am having poo poo luck I guess. I get tons of kairo whatevers.

All the Osiris shaders drop from Mercury packages, yeah. They do drop from Eververse, but the Mercury packages are where I got the majority of my Mercury Prophetics and Vex Descendant Chromes.

Father Wendigo posted:

There's actually a YouTube video where dataminers toured an entire cut area in the EDZ leading up to the dam from the PS4 exclusive strike. There were even scannable Hive Taken pylons (The Ghost only says "Ew." )

It's not totally out of the question, just highly unlikely.

ye

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

I want to cover everything I own in descendant vex chrome. Thank god for my mercury skyline flipside shell.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I didn’t like COO but the shaders are my favorite in the game.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Flossin' out full Supervisor ornamentation.

Can I get a Taxi number

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren: Destiny 2 Expansion Pass 1+2 was just given out to anybody who has Humble Bundle for June :ducksiren:

If you already have it, be a gooder and give it to somebody who doesn’t have it so they can buy Forsaken in September.

I’m sitting on mine for right now as I’ll be giving it away to somebody who I find out doesn’t have the pass and is actually going to play this game for awhile.

Long story short, check your Humble Bundle keys if you are a monthly subscriber.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

:ducksiren: Destiny 2 Expansion Pass 1+2 was just given out to anybody who has Humble Bundle for June :ducksiren:

If you already have it, be a gooder and give it to somebody who doesn’t have it so they can buy Forsaken in September.

I’m sitting on mine for right now as I’ll be giving it away to somebody who I find out doesn’t have the pass and is actually going to play this game for awhile.

Long story short, check your Humble Bundle keys if you are a monthly subscriber.

I don’t see poo poo :argh:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Well what the hell then!

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c

Black Griffon posted:

I want to cover everything I own in descendant vex chrome. Thank god for my mercury skyline flipside shell.

but you can't even sparrow on mercury why does it being skyline flipside matter

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

jesus christ 5 crucible games per character in one day
thats more than it takes to do the weekly milestone

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Just got a new mouse (Steel series Rival 310) to replace my dead one (Logitech G500) and it is tough getting used to the new responsiveness. It feels so comfortable though, I am not sure if I want to go back to a straight replacement of the old one.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

pray for my aunt posted:

but you can't even sparrow on mercury why does it being skyline flipside matter

Resource and chest radar.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

VideoGames posted:

Just got a new mouse (Steel series Rival 310) to replace my dead one (Logitech G500) and it is tough getting used to the new responsiveness. It feels so comfortable though, I am not sure if I want to go back to a straight replacement of the old one.

I use a Logitech Performance MX, and I'm curious, what are your sensitivity settings at currently?

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Turn that poo poo all the way down. I have to struggle to turn around on my Logitech G502, but the headshots are so much easier.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Turn it so low that you start having trouble in close quarters, then turn it up a little bit :pseudo:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What was it, 20 cm for a 180°?

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
You don't want to be a Twitch streamer and spin in a full circle when you move the mouse an eighth of an inch?

Slim Killington fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jul 2, 2018

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I used to be one of those people and now I just don't know how I did it.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

QuasiQuack posted:

Turn it so low that you start having trouble in close quarters, then turn it up a little bit :pseudo:

That's basically what was up; I tried CS: GO levels of low sensitivity and it didn't really work well for playing Hunter with 10 agility. I needed some extra snap to be able to be vertical over people's heads.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

When I played pubg I used Anthony Kongphan's settings because I had the same mouse. I don't play pubg anymore, but it still works as a baseline. Granted, these settings require you to boot up pubg and get a feel for them, but still:
http://www.pubgconfig.com/anthonykongphan/

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Slim Killington posted:

You don't want to be a Twitch streamer and spin in a full circle when you move the mouse an eighth of an inch?

this mostly depends on whether you aim with your wrist or your arm. i never got used to arm aiming and i'm old enough that it feels unintuitive to learn, so i'm very rarely moving my mouse a large distance. a 360 is probably in the range of 4 inches or so and it doesn't feel like i'm spinning out of control or anything.

also, if you can, everyone please learn to arm aim. wrist aiming is terrible on my joints.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Black Griffon posted:

When I played pubg I used Anthony Kongphan's settings because I had the same mouse. I don't play pubg anymore, but it still works as a baseline. Granted, these settings require you to boot up pubg and get a feel for them, but still:
http://www.pubgconfig.com/anthonykongphan/

I checked it out for curiosity's sake but as far as I can tell this doesn't show the DPI which makes all of the other info useless

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Penpal posted:

I checked it out for curiosity's sake but as far as I can tell this doesn't show the DPI which makes all of the other info useless

Ah gently caress, the link I used back in the day had that. He has it at 420.

Heh.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

niiiiiiiiice.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

Black Griffon posted:

Resource and chest radar.
finish your prophecies and get the sagira shell

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

pray for my aunt posted:

finish your prophecies and get the sagira shell

I'm trying but I need so many dumb paradox amplifiers.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I'm chugging through the prophecies now for the Sagira shell. The guns along the way are just gravy, although I do like Garden Progeny.

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Elysiume posted:

I'm chugging through the prophecies now for the Sagira shell. The guns along the way are just gravy, although I do like Garden Progeny.

Are any of the prophecy weapons any good? I have them all but never really tried them (except the shotgun), they didn't strike me as exceptional on paper. I do like the shotgun, though.

Also, according to Reddit, FWC might have actually won the rally, so that's good. :shrug:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Snuffman posted:

Are any of the prophecy weapons any good? I have them all but never really tried them (except the shotgun), they didn't strike me as exceptional on paper. I do like the shotgun, though.

Also, according to Reddit, FWC might have actually won the rally, so that's good. :shrug:

Prophecy weapons are all actually pretty deec

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The null calamity is my preferred voidlock AR and garden progeny is my MVP GOAT

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Destiny 2: Korean MMO

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Destiny 2: Korean MMO

If you want a bit more info than this cryptic post
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-03-destiny-guardians-is-a-korean-version-of-destiny-2-with-a-new-microtransaction-merchant

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lol Activision does this with all their games (and they don't make a lot of money)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Bungie expanding into the Korean custom of pay 2 win loot boxes when what we WANT is for them to expand into the Japanese custom of ritual seppuku

• Locked thread