Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Socks4Hands posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_wLPcH1_WA

nothing like a clothing company capitalizing on cultural tensions and economic instability

edit: is this the internal thought process of a police?
*Zizek Voice* Here we zee, the ideology, of late capitalism, of oppression through alientation

in your head, you are proud person, making sacrifice, for the good of society, and sho on and sho forth

in reality, you are the instrument of oppression, cog in the machine, trampling people underfoot. you escape from the reality of your own actions, through the lie you tell yourself. Adolf Hitler had his own lie, that he told himself, to justify his actions - it makes absolutely no difference to what he actually did, in reality, the you know, brutal genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

No Butt Stuff posted:

e: Also, re: the Nest. I work for an electric utility with a similar program. They send you the nest and a 50 dollar check, then a 25 dollar check yearly for having it installed. The catch is they can adjust your thermostat up 4-5 degrees on peak demand days 5-8 times a summer. You can immediately set it back to your old setting if you'd like. That's it. I would take advantage of it because playing with my thermostat from my bed or office is cool.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Socks4Hands posted:

nothing like a clothing company capitalizing on cultural tensions and economic instability

45:1 like:dislike, nice

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Good to see we've allowed Final Fight to become a reality.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that videos the most openly fascist thing ive seen yet from modern america and makes me legit worried

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Socks4Hands posted:

jfc it's shot like the dudes a killer robot

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

that videos the most openly fascist thing ive seen yet from modern america and makes me legit worried

Yeah its pretty bad

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:d2a:

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

and its for a clothes company

were hosed

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it appears to be a clothes company by and for fascists, just like those “pipe hitters” ads from a while back

probably gonna be another couple years until ads from mainstream companies go full Verhoeven

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Every person I've ever seen wearing this brand is exactly the same: overweight white dudes who were too chickenshit to join the military but still want to associate themselves with having done something they perceive as badass so they play a lot of military video games, wear camo cargo shorts, and buy poo poo like this.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

i just noticed the title of the video "This Commercial Would Have Changed the Game"

do they mean to imply that if the ad ran tom brady would've caught a pass?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
https://twitter.com/outline/status/1013830572119126016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
the costuming and wardrobe necessities of what is increasingly inevitably looking like America's version of The Troubles are going to own massively

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Class Warcraft posted:

Every person I've ever seen wearing this brand is exactly the same: overweight white dudes who were too chickenshit to join the military but still want to associate themselves with having done something they perceive as badass so they play a lot of military video games, wear camo cargo shorts, and buy poo poo like this.

Maga chud fascism cosplay is 2018 as gently caress.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/emojicon-bk-2018-tickets-43886531798#tickets

quote:

JULY 14, 2018

The second-ever Emojicon will take place in Brooklyn, New York — the Saturday before World Emoji Day.

Come discuss the evolving role of emoji in culture and branding around the world, meet members of the Unicode Consortium’s Emoji Subcommittee, and get a behind the scenes look at global leaders' emoji design processes.

Play fun emoji games, enjoy emoji-themed foods, and check out a unique curation of emoji art and design, all alongside teams of technologists, creatives, and emoji enthusiasts imagining the future of emoji.

Emojicon BK Attractions:

• Emoji Party! featuring exclusively emoji food items and an emoji photobooth.

• Conference exploring the cultural and technical worlds of emoji.

• Emoji Art Gallery.

* Games and activities, including Emoji Spelling Bee,

* ✨Special performance and DANCE PARTY✨ by emoji artist and performer Yung Jake

$50 a ticket. Fifty real earth dollars.

Please 🔪 me I want to ☠️

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

hobbesmaster posted:

i just noticed the title of the video "This Commercial Would Have Changed the Game"

do they mean to imply that if the ad ran tom brady would've caught a pass?

Lmao

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

Socks4Hands posted:

lol america is so hosed

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Cop murders some unarmed protesters with his baton because he got PTSD as a child from 9/11 and could only keep it at bay by loving the flag.

Catboy Autonomist
Jun 23, 2018

IS IT SUPWISING THAT PWISONS WESEMBWE FACTOWIES, SCHOOWS, WHICH AWW WESEMBWE PWISONS?

Socks4Hands posted:

American nationalism is a loving death cult and the centrists will have bodies strewn through their street and still deny it

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

if the overtly fascist commercial wasn't enough for you, read the comments on that youtube video

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Some snowflake gets triggered watching TV, virtue signals through the traditional signifiers of masculinity, and melts down to a violent rage the second someone disagrees with him? A true and good commercial

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Were starting to see things that are so far gone they're beyond parody.

Onion headline:
National anger as thousands of comedians lose jobs to reality.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

mrmcd posted:

Please 🔪 me I want to ☠️

thread title

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

To be fair, it totally worked on me.

But I run adblocker so I think my click is worth far less.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

not a cult posted:

that's the exact type of person that should be weeded out by psychological tests or whatever

those are just for show and used 2 screen out ppl who wouldnt be good fits

that dude would just go str8 into the internal affairs department

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Heaped dead burnt bodies. I mean kill. Kill. KILL.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Pidgin Englishman posted:

I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Heaped dead burnt bodies. I mean kill. Kill. KILL.

you can get ANYTHING you want

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Pidgin Englishman posted:

Curious to see how this post affects your AdSense profile

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Xand_Man posted:

Curious to see how this post affects your AdSense profile

probably already being called by a USMC recruiter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1014176953056677888

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

probably already being called by a USMC recruiter

regdate too old, they like the young idiots. they don't get as far with the older ones.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Horny young conscripts a security risk:

quote:

Hamas managed to hack into the phones of hundreds of Israeli soldiers using dating and World Cup apps and managed to gather sensitive information about the military and some of its bases around the Gaza strip.

The apps allowed malicious software controlled by Hamas to be planted into Android smartphones, enabling militants in the Strip to access pictures, phone numbers and email addresses of soldiers posted close to the border, and even allowed Hamas to control the phones' cameras and microphones remotely.

In a number of cases, Hamas has been able to film what was happening on Israel Defense Forces bases without the soldiers being aware their phones had been hacked. Beginning in January 2018, the military's information security department has received complaints from soldiers and commanders about attempts by suspicious people on social networks recommending soldiers to download apps from the official Google Play Store. Soldiers who downloaded the app immediately gave Hamas access to all the information on their phone.

One of the apps used by Hamas was a dating app and the other is called “Golden Cup,” which provides real time information on this year’s World Cup.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

This is good cuberpunk, though

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/ikushkush/status/1013870521199579138

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

MizPiz posted:

This is good cuberpunk, though

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/pluralistberry/status/1014560793227128833

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
This thread is really going off brand

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/MachinePix/status/1014572369313030144