Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I'm hungry, what's good for lunch today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

Living vicariously through Brazil is a new low...

It's not the first time germans have had to tho lol

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Somos los reyes del los octavos, but at least alcohol is for sale again

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Sharkopath posted:

:drat:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Holy poo poo

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

K. Flaps posted:

Get owned, Mexitards.
Not into soccer and couldn't care less about México losing in the round of 16 (it's pretty much being tradition since at least 94), but kiss my big tanned rear end.

El Burbo posted:

Somos los reyes del los octavos, but at least alcohol is for sale again
A-freaking-men. Let's get hammered tonight, Burbo! :cheers:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark how excited are you that Mexican Bernie won?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

they are too fast and small for good pictures

I need a real camera, my phone does ok for some things but it's not good for wildlife since unlike my cats most of the time they don't let me creep up on them and get a closeup

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Sharkopath posted:

lol

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

mismatched pupils nagatoro is the jackpot

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Grouchio posted:

Wark how excited are you that Mexican Bernie won?
Not a super fan, but compared to Ratface O'Fuckhead, Kid Scummy and Affable Trump, he's a loving godsend. It was truly a "lesser of 4 evils" election. He has a lot of really out-there ideas and he probably doesn't know how to implement them all that well (sorta like Bernie, which is it makes sense when I see a lot of foreigners making that comparison), but thanks to Andres Manuel, Mexico City actually started becoming somewhat habitable. I mean, there are a couple of Boroughs in Mexico City that would basically look at Chi-city or Oakland and go "pansy-rear end bitches", but the fact that there are A LOT more places nowadays where you can actually go out by yourself and not be concerned about getting mugged, sexually assaulted or killed at night like it was going out of style and that's, y'know, an improvement.

Another problem that AMLO brought up is that a lot of people look at his "base" and immediately scoffed/dismissed, which is pretty drat problematic. Like, let's not mince words: As a country we're just as racist, if not more so, than USA. We're just more infamous for other things that sometimes people forget; but make no mistake that being casually racist in México ain't even considered a faux-pas, which is loving pathetic. But yeah, to sum it up into a neat (but still fairly awkward) sentence, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador becoming president elect is a huge, angry, hot-blooded middle finger towards a lot of the mainstream politics going on, both in Mexico and elsewhere.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Sharkopath posted:

Hooooooo poo poo.
Fukken :laffo:

Julias posted:

I'm hungry, what's good for lunch today?
I'm in New Mexico, so, tacos.

Everything Burrito posted:

they are too fast and small for good pictures

I need a real camera, my phone does ok for some things but it's not good for wildlife since unlike my cats most of the time they don't let me creep up on them and get a closeup
Get a real camera and then channel your inner kitty. Except instead of pouncing, take pictures.
Enjoy your new birb friends :)

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
no thanks

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
source or i report your posts

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Organ divider.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
ty, i was looking around on mangadex and stumbled into a manga where a dude was getting railed by an idol who called him slave-kun. distressing tbh

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Magnificent

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Same

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

Jesus, show some restraints.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Lmfao

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower posted:

ty, i was looking around on mangadex and stumbled into a manga where a dude was getting railed by an idol who called him slave-kun. distressing tbh

i pmed that to dog when he asked for yaoi or yuri bully mangs but he never responded

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Space Flower posted:

the space flower masochism meme

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/Bi_deep/status/1013628323799318528

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

DisDisDis posted:

i pmed that to dog when he asked for yaoi or yuri bully mangs but he never responded

it might be missing a piece or two of the puzzle

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
there's being d/s mean to the main char, there's secretly liking the main char, there's good sex

what's missing here

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
todays a big day for bunny suits

https://worldcosplay.net/photo/6486133

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

This is annoying.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/hiduki_8kd/status/1013569395799441408

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower posted:

it might be missing a piece or two of the puzzle

is space trying to tell me the mang he read wasn't yaoi and he just found the god tier pegging manga and wont say anything

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Something I started to realize is that, as much as tells me "Hey, this has (U), (V), (W), (X), (Y) and a fuckton of (Z)! I think you're gonna like it!" when recommending something, I now try to go with more realistic expectations, so that once I read/watch/listen to whatever was recommended and I realize "Wow, that was underwhelming/bad/absolute dreck!", I won't feel like it was a humongous waste of time/space/money.

One thing I realized is that the drummer from my death metal band has godawful taste in manga, but his "Cheesy Horror B Movies" recs are powerful beyond belief. Sometimes a checkbox is just a checkbox.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

wark did you watch metaloclypse

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also, despite them seemingly having a lot more restrictive editorial guidelines sometimes, some hentai/douj are way better than mainstream manga.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Matoi Ryuko posted:

wark did you watch metaloclypse
I've watched all 4 seasons, seen them live like 5 times, purchased all 5 CD's and wrecked my hands trying to play the solo for Duncan Hills Coffee jingle without loving up too much. So, yeah you could say that, Matoi Ryuko.

Also, I've decided to start referring to you by your full goon name; y'know, for dramatic purposes.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Wark Say posted:

Something I started to realize is that, as much as tells me "Hey, this has (U), (V), (W), (X), (Y) and a fuckton of (Z)! I think you're gonna like it!" when recommending something, I now try to go with more realistic expectations, so that once I read/watch/listen to whatever was recommended and I realize "Wow, that was underwhelming/bad/absolute dreck!", I won't feel like it was a humongous waste of time/space/money.

Have you check out... the alphabet :kheldragar:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

i still have the tab open, at least

it's been three weeks since i even texted my mom, so please understand that i'm bad at correspondence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

dogsicle posted:

i still have the tab open, at least

it's been three weeks since i even texted my mom, so please understand that i'm bad at correspondence

it's ok don't worry about it

hope you're doing well otherwise

• Locked thread