Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I read the words Jim sputter and immediately heard it in my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

IanJ posted:

I know I shouldn't post itt but I get really happy when I see new posts.

Recording with Jim is a pleasure, I've learned so much from him. We sometimes write the term "[Jim sputter]" in our scripts to designate places in the episode to just let him go nuts as Boxman.

That owns.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

IanJ posted:

Nah by all means, keep posting!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

IanJ posted:

Recording with Jim is a pleasure, I've learned so much from him. We sometimes write the term "[Jim sputter]" in our scripts to designate places in the episode to just let him go nuts as Boxman.

(If this is legit Ian Jones-Quartey)
Your show owns and you should be happy that it owns.

Also your delivery of this Crinkly Wrinkly line had me pissing myself with laughter for 5min straight the first time I heard it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoN_0qEU564

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Does Professor Venomous have an army of mutant minions? Or is Fink the only minion he has.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Hihohe posted:

Does Professor Venomous have an army of mutant minions? Or is Fink the only minion he has.

Presumably he has an army bought drom Boxmore and maybe some more henchrats

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

IanJ posted:

Cannot emphasize how much I love the show.

And now that you're here, please read my Fanfiction. I think it would make a great 5 parter.

It's ProfVenMilliam:heysexy:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I also like this show.

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!
OK KO is such a good show. I absolutely love the ending theme, basically sort of a love letter to the process of creating a cartoon. It's a real blast and i can tell how much love was put into making the show. :)

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Ian please provide a full version of the iFrame store song tia

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Lupus Rufus posted:

OK KO is such a good show. I absolutely love the ending theme, basically sort of a love letter to the process of creating a cartoon. It's a real blast and i can tell how much love was put into making the show. :)

:yeah:

There's so much love for pure CARTOON in OK K.O. and that makes it a consistent delight to watch

Like what other show ever has referenced the Kennedy Kick Dance, holy poo poo

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

Infinitum posted:

(If this is legit Ian Jones-Quartey)
Your show owns and you should be happy that it owns.

Also your delivery of this Crinkly Wrinkly line had me pissing myself with laughter for 5min straight the first time I heard it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoN_0qEU564

Yeah it's him. He's posted a few times on the Steven Universe threads too.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

IanJ posted:

This is great. Really. I love Boxman going nuts. It's one of my favorite things.

I'm really glad this show is doing well, all those super quick, blink if you miss them jokes are wonderful on repeat viewings.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Honestly, Miss Quantum and Ernesto seem like equally bad teachers.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Man, I hope that there's another episode featuring Justin Mcelroy one day soon

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
New episodes are out on the App.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

Really digging the new boarder's style

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Ian J, I love your singing!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This first song in Special Delivery is every song from my childhood

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
How long does it take for new episodes to show up on stores like google play video or itunes or etcetera?

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

How long does it take for new episodes to show up on stores like google play video or itunes or etcetera?

Generally that won't happen until they air on actual TV, which is super annoying.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Im loving professor Sunshine.

Enid Arc is good

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I'll be honest, even if she's not in on the conspiracy I really dislike Foxtail. She's just overly mean, very stupid and has no heroic qualities whatsoever. In general Point seem like they were just bad at heroics, and the member that Gar supposedly got killed really just died due to his own incompetence.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
There was a Little Witch Academia Reference in the football episode. Luna Nova Magical Academy was one of the Schools Point Prep beat at Mega Football.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

BioEnchanted posted:

I'll be honest, even if she's not in on the conspiracy I really dislike Foxtail. She's just overly mean, very stupid and has no heroic qualities whatsoever. In general Point seem like they were just bad at heroics, and the member that Gar supposedly got killed really just died due to his own incompetence.

I kinda get the sense that Laserblast's death has hardened her and made her immensely unwilling to trust anyone who fails to live up to her standards. Point in general seems to have shifted to a harder, more ruthless stance post-Sandwich Incident.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
It would be interesting for Point Prep to get wind of KO/TKO's natural raw power and attempt to headhunt him only to find he has no interest in joining them because by the time they get to that he's seen enough of them to think they're mean. Even TKO being all "You remind me of who I used to be... so no thanks"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
So Shadowy Figure is definitely Laserblast right? Anyone else see the resemblance?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

So Shadowy Figure is definitely Laserblast right? Anyone else see the resemblance?

Its painfully obvious but I feel the creators might throw a curveball about it.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

There's that and his interest in KO, since Laserblast is definitely his daddy.

I love that even the villains get to make goofy faces and get in on the comedy parts of the show, the way things are ramping up without losing its original flair is quickly making this one of my all-time favorites.

Chip Damage was giving the kids Glorbs right? Seems like everyone's into them.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

MonsterEnvy posted:

There was a Little Witch Academia Reference in the football episode. Luna Nova Magical Academy was one of the Schools Point Prep beat at Mega Football.

That bit also has a Might Magiswords reference.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

He also looks like Prof Venomous. And all three of them share a voice actor.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses

MonsterEnvy posted:

He also looks like Prof Venomous. And all three of them share a voice actor.

Five bucks it's a Xenogears situation where they're all separate personalities taking over.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The animation on the road trip episode was fantastic, both in action and in comedy. Probably the best animation in the series so far, in my opinion.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
Koala Princess.. Ronaldo, you're so close, but always at least fifteen minutes apart.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

Pakled posted:

The animation on the road trip episode was fantastic, both in action and in comedy. Probably the best animation in the series so far, in my opinion.

Anna Craig sure did make a great first impression as a storyboard artist

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Point in general seems like a rotten hellhole. Chip Damage is a shady rear end in a top hat who needed Enid to bail him out at the plaza, Laserblast actually dated his own subordinate with nobody else seeming to have a problem with it, and they're willing to come down on their students at the drop of a hat for barely any reason at all. Who penalizes someone for rescuing their roommate or actually threatens expulsion for losing a football game?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

One day KOs gonna look at the Point member's POW cards and find they've now got negative numbers.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

PicklePants posted:

Koala Princess.. Ronaldo, you're so close, but always at least fifteen minutes apart.

I literally wasn't prepared for Koala Princess.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

BioEnchanted posted:

One day KOs gonna look at the Point member's POW cards and find they've now got negative numbers.

I wonder how that works? I guess you have to be outed as evil first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Caught up. Nice little set of episodes.

Waffleman_ posted:

I literally wasn't prepared for Koala Princess.

I love when Americans try to do an Aussie accent :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7nWcAzthQ8