Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaylee SmackANinny
Jun 27, 2018

Reality Loser posted:

Is there a second Kerri who can murder your other senator too

yes. he also needs to take a forever nap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Wolfsheim posted:

why dont you give me stock advice next you bourgeois scum

bi lo sel hi

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Are Harry Potter's Banking Goblins Antisemitic? No. Here's Why 1/206

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Flavius Aetass posted:

the poster who called people n*****s and posted all the time about how much he loves trump and the wall and is now attacking someone's disability is really cool and good actually

hey wait a sec :thunk:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm of the opinion that people should not use racial slurs or insult posters about their disabilities because that's being a loving awful person, not just getting a bad "opinion" out. It's pretty easy to just call someone a shithead :shrug:

yeah, just say okay mirthless

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

coons is poo poo, but i can say anecdotally from doors that voters here seem to like him a lot for some reason. while the most common reaction to carper is apathy or vague disdain. I would say a coons primary would be tougher but that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Calibanibal posted:

Are Harry Potter's Banking Goblins Antisemitic? No. Here's Why 1/206

hey I think I backed this guy's patreon

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

personally, i think the best way to trigger the libs in delaware is make sure Biden loses the primary here to Sanders. yeah, DE is virtually worthless in delegates, but it'd be a huge embarrassment for Joe.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

SKULL.GIF posted:

I honestly have never had an issue with you or even your morbid interest in what the alt-right are doing (and have found it pretty educational) so I'm not sure why you're pre-emptively trying to align with the nazi

I just think if when u get drunk you inevitably start ranting like a nazi, this is probably the best place to funnel it, assuming you dont actually wanna wake up and realize u converted someone to nazism while drunk

i mean, he probably should just drink less, but thats never gonna happen. so... imagine how much evil has been averted by him posting that garbage here instead of, say, to his rabid CMANO fanbase

his attempt to retcon his blackout drunk self that lusts for death into "just a gimmick" is a damnable thing tho

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Post the fucmmkermothering sword

Kaylee SmackANinny
Jun 27, 2018

Nichael posted:

coons is poo poo, but i can say anecdotally from doors that voters here seem to like him a lot for some reason. while the most common reaction to carper is apathy or vague disdain. I would say a coons primary would be tougher but that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.

it's because he's always on the cnn. someone like eugene young would have a shot and it's still years away

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

lol dinesh got owned, claims this guy is just kwibbling, then declares victory and fucks off

lol that dumb fucker got a pardon

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Loser posted:

Post the fucmmkermothering trump

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Kaylee SmackANinny posted:

it's because he's always on the cnn. someone like eugene young would have a shot and it's still years away

coons has to be one of the most common senators on cable news. it makes DE voters :swoon: but they have no idea why they like him beyond they recognize his dumb bald head on the tv

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

noo

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm of the opinion that people should not use racial slurs or insult posters about their disabilities because that's being a loving awful person, not just getting a bad "opinion" out. It's pretty easy to just call someone a shithead :shrug:

ya i really don't like that he cant admit hes just a shithead when hes drunk

we all already know dude

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Oiled and Ready posted:

we all already know dude

we are who we are when in dangertromp therwad

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

we all already know dude

lol if you think i can't admit im a shithead

maybe im sorry, canadian style

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this thread's been posting about baloogan almost as long as it's been posting about trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

this was like around episode 81 where reinhard visited the assassinated prime minister of the FPA

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

shithead. shithead. shithead. you're all shitheads. none of you are free of sin.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Baloogan posted:

this was like around episode 81 where reinhard visited the assassinated prime minister of the FPA
You're good

It's 73, to be exact

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im gonna offend

its like, my nature

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
king

https://twitter.com/ICTindivisible/status/1014001795180441600

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Reality Loser posted:

Agreed

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
hey guys I don't know what is going on right now in this thread but I am the cspam purity test

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
i played assassins creed 2 this weekend and its kinda shame he doesn't assassinate the pope at the end tbh

Kaylee SmackANinny
Jun 27, 2018

Nichael posted:

he gets away with it because delaware is small and ignored, and delaware politics, until recently, has been basically a group of like 20-30 people making all the decisions.

can confirm. good news is that group of 20-30 people are

a) decrepit and near death, or

b) dumb as rocks recent college grads (my former friends) who are good at selling out and failing up

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

if you wanna kill the pope i reccomend dark souls 3

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

NOOO its in my safe my rule is if im drunk i don't get my sword

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Anal Del Raytheon posted:

yeah its real brad

:c00lbert:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Kaylee SmackANinny posted:

can confirm. good news is that group of 20-30 people are

a) decrepit and near death, or

b) dumb as rocks recent college grads (my former friends) who are good at selling out and failing up

failing up is a very good skill tbh

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also seriously lol nowadays if you offend someone you are the worst you should die

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

also seriously lol nowadays if you offend someone you are the worst you should die

:reddit:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

NOOO its in my safe my rule is if im drunk i don't get my sword
"if"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
tho if the choise is between getting a probation and photoing my sword then let me know because lol i dont want a probation

• Locked thread