Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Gortarius posted:

Hmm I didn't realize ol' räsänen was among the maga crowd.

I mean she is an idiot but I thought she hanged around with a different crowd of stupid.

Trump is appealing hard to the Christian right, like with moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. It might not appear like it, but Trump is part of the paleoconservative wing of the Republican party. So it really doesn't matter that Trump is as civil as your racist uncle, to people like her, he's doing God's work on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gortarius posted:

Hmm I didn't realize ol' räsänen was among the maga crowd.

I mean she is an idiot but I thought she hanged around with a different crowd of stupid.

Päve is fishing for a White House prayer breakfast invite.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
It really is hilarious because Trump is a decadent millionaire who bathes in whore piss, but he is on the right side so of course Jesus loves him now.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
I just did 2 months of Finnish lessons so I should be fluent enough to read this thread now.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Krabboss posted:

I just did 2 months of Finnish lessons so I should be fluent enough to read this thread now.

Kokoo kokko. Koko kokkoko? Koko kokko.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

doverhog posted:

It really is hilarious because Trump is a decadent millionaire who bathes in whore piss, but he is on the right side so of course Jesus loves him now.

Actually hanging around prostitutes is one of Trumps more Christ-like qualities :colbert:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Krabboss posted:

Ime persettäs.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Voiko joku selittää mitä helvettiä Suviseurat oikeasti on? Olen jäänyt käsitykseen, että se on joku joukko-orgia serkun- ja lastenpanijalestadiolaisille, mutta ei kai niitä täällä kymmeniä tuhansia ole? Ja miksi moinen on laillista?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

JOKA AAMU HERÄÄN JA LÄIMÄISEN AVOKÄMMENELLÄ VIDEOKASETIN SOITTIMEEN. SE ON PISSAKASETTI JA SILTÄ SEISOMALTA RUPEAN TEKEMÄÄN LIIKKEITÄ PÄÄHAHMON, YHDYSVALTAIN PRESIDENTTI DONALD TRUMPIN, MUKANA. TEEN KAIKKI LIIKKEET JA TEEN NE RANKASTI. PÄÄSTELE KURLAAVIA ÄÄNIÄ KUN KULAUTTELEN PARI LITRAA KUSTA VAIKKA MENISI VÄHÄN OHIKIN. MONIKAAN EI VOI SANOA ETTÄ OVAT OLLEET KULTAISESSA SUIHKUSSA SAMASSA SÄNGYSSÄ JOSSA SALAMUSLIMI JA KELMI BARACK OBAMA ON NUKKUNUT. MINÄ VOIN. SANON SEN JA SANON SEN ÄÄNEEN JOKAPÄIVÄ KURSSITOVEREILLENI JA HE VAIN TODISTAVAT ETTÄ YLIOPISTO-OPISKELIJATKIN VOIVAT OLLA LAPSELLISIA MÄTNTEJÄ. JA OLLEN OPETELLUT KAIKKI TWIITIT JA OLNEN OPETELLUT TUNTEMAAN VÄHEMMÄN YKSINÄISYYTTÄ ASUNNOSSANI HUUTAMALLA NIITÄ KAIKKIA. 2 TUNTIA JOKA AAMU MUKAANLUKIEN LOPPUVERRYTTEly

not emptyquoting

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Darkest Auer posted:

Voiko joku selittää mitä helvettiä Suviseurat oikeasti on? Olen jäänyt käsitykseen, että se on joku joukko-orgia serkun- ja lastenpanijalestadiolaisille, mutta ei kai niitä täällä kymmeniä tuhansia ole? Ja miksi moinen on laillista?

luulen että vastaus jotakuinkin jokaiseen kohtaan on kepu

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

https://www.lansivayla.fi/artikkeli/683792-pride-tuki-oli-liikaa-espoolaiselle-kansanedustajalle-haluaa-irtaantua-s-ryhmasta
There's no :qq: big enough for this prick.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So where's he actually going to shop from now on? I guess Lidl didn't leverage the HOMO TERROR HAPPENING in its marketing?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Kärkkäinen should be fine.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
So he wants to make a principled stand against the evil homogays but doesn't want to lose his seat in the edustajisto of HOK-Elanto? Way to stand behind your garbage ideals rear end in a top hat.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
He's not actually going to boycott S-group either

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201807022201049189_u0.shtml

Remember that KILPAILUTUS always makes everything cheaper, more efficient and simple. Thanks Berner!

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

DarkCrawler posted:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201807022201049189_u0.shtml

Remember that KILPAILUTUS always makes everything cheaper, more efficient and simple. Thanks Berner!

1. vote for kepu to maintain rural services
2. kepu dismantles rural services
3. about a year before elections kepu starts to promise better rural services, blames opposition for kepu government policy
5. vote for kepu to maintain rural services
6. kepu dismantles rural services
etc.

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
Free Market is just teeming with dynamic startups who want to disrupt and take over the lucrative Kainuun Invataxi market

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm all for anything that empties the loving countryside. I mean I don't like country folk pouring into real human habitations but it's better than them staying in the woods loving their kin and moaning about wolves.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Build a wall around kehä-3 and make pönde pay for it.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Then fill it with water.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bloom posted:

Build a wall around kehä-3 and make pönde pay for it.

There's hell of korpi inside Kehä 3 though.

e: Haha bloom probably lives in Southeast Espoo :lol:

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm all for anything that empties the loving countryside. I mean I don't like country folk pouring into real human habitations but it's better than them staying in the woods loving their kin and moaning about wolves.

On scale 1-10 how svensk turkulainen are you anyways

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

El Perkele posted:

On scale 1-10 how svensk turkulainen are you anyways

Those are a complete myth. The twelve people in Turku who still use Brylcreem in 2018 and loudly group-sing Bellman in Foija while being abusive to staff are not Finnish Swedes but transplants from Sundsvall hired by bi-lingual sign-makers to stay in business.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

Sama mutta eri, Linkola on oikeassa

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

His Divine Shadow posted:

Then fill it with water.

:agreed:

Jerry Cotton posted:

e: Haha bloom probably lives in Southeast Espoo :lol:

Not even close.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bloom posted:

Not even close.

Sure thing Grankulla-boy.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Jerry "Mikä on supikoira?" Cotton

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
nauran ääneen hänelle ken ei sano "grani"

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Finland: Still underwater.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Darkest Auer posted:

Sama mutta eri, Linkola on oikeassa

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Paavo hasn't aged well

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

endlessmonotony posted:

Finland: Still underwater.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

blub blub blub

blub blub blubbub blurrrb blubbub

keblubeprb problublubbatblueing Liblubrgurblurb.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

blub blub blub

blub blub blubbub blurrrb blubbub

keblubeprb problublubbatblueing Liblubrgurblurb.

Bring back Ligur

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

EXPLAIN THE LADOGA WATERSHED HMM

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

El Perkele posted:

EXPLAIN THE LADOGA WATERSHED HMM

なにを いっていますか

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
This is lies. Horse archery is impossible underwater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hey does anyone know what interview/show the clip is from where Janne Nacci, the christmas ham theft expert and mc cannonballs leader, is going to prison in a red hoodie and says something like "fak te autoritiis, fak, fak, fak" while flipping the birds?

It was just removed from youtube from some reason and I'm aching to see it again.