Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/sjredmond/status/1014123759207403520

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Epic High Five posted:

I have literally never watched any Rogan or Shapiro or McInnes video in my life, my youtube history is basically nonstop communist poo poo, and yet I still get recommended this trash constantly

https://twitter.com/therachelfisher/status/1013854845445423104?s=21

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Yes...Ha Ha Ha...YES!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

for the people whose attention spans have been destroyed, this guy is basically announcing that they're involved and has been giving information to the FBI on how Russia has been arranging agreements with the Trump campaign team and began following through on them almost immediately after the election

This guy is coming out and saying it now because they're worried they'll get "knocked off":

quote:

But I’m a public figure. If something happens to me — if someone releases stolen information about me or knocks me off tomorrow — everyone will now know why and who likely did it. That affords me a small bit of protection. There are undoubtedly numerous other witnesses who have taken similar risks to share information with the government who aren’t public figures. The Republicans’ ceaseless effort to find out more details about people who’ve shared information with the government puts those people in serious jeopardy.

quote:

It infuriates me to observe (and cover) a months-long charade by the House GOP to demand more and more details about those who have shared information with the government, at least some of whom were only trying to prevent real damage to innocent people, all in an attempt to discredit the Mueller investigation. As someone who has worked to rein in dragnets for over a decade, I’m all the more disgusted to see so many lifelong cheerleaders of surveillance pretend to care now.

I only came to be convinced slowly about Russia’s role in the attack and I have been skeptical of the Steele dossier from the day it was published. That said, I obviously do not like Donald Trump — though I’m no Hillary fan, either. But my decision to share information with the FBI had nothing to do with my dislike for Donald Trump. It had to do with the serious damage that someone else I believed to be involved in the Russian attack — someone I had been friendly with — was doing to innocent people, almost all of those people totally uninvolved in American politics.

This investigation is not, primarily, an investigation into Donald Trump. It’s an investigation into people who attacked the United States. It’s time Republicans started acting like that matters.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Oh no not joe Rogan too

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

i know libertarian idiots irl that think that joe rogan "actually he isn't political, he's in the middle"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SKULL.GIF posted:

for the people whose attention spans have been destroyed, this guy is basically announcing that he's involved and has been giving information to the FBI on how Russia has been arranging agreements with the Trump campaign team and began following through on them almost immediately after the election

This guy is coming out and saying it now because he's worried he'll get "knocked off":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsMraWleiCQ

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

i know libertarian idiots irl that think that joe rogan "actually he isn't political, he's in the middle"

isnt joe rogan a guy who was host of the man show

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

If I were their waiter, there wouldn't be enough spit in my mouth.

Addamere posted:

isnt joe rogan a guy who was host of the man show

Yeah, he and Doug Stanhope took over after Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel left. They, uh, didn't improve upon the formula.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

skaboomizzy posted:

what is going on with Big Ten schools

big ten? more like big unrestricted freedom to do rapings on students by students and also faculty and staff

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

Oh no not joe Rogan too

ah yes that classic moon landing denier, Jorts Rogan

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

this is real?
this can't be real???
LMAO

WHEEL OF LOGIC

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

Sombody's gonna post about it within 15 min

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/VampireMoneyyyy/status/1013913467512868871

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Joe Rogan apologized to Steve Crowder for being too mean to him (like an SJW) when he actually had a lot of god points

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

Yeah, he and Doug Stanhope took over after Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel left. They, uh, didn't improve upon the formula.

that 2 guys who hosted a show whose "moment of zen" equivalent was "girls jumping on trampolines" managed to have careers in media afterword just seems dumb as hell

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

tenderjerk posted:

I didn’t even know he was in this pic, my brain parsed his twitter handle as jo erdogan

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is real?
this can't be real???
LMAO

WHEEL OF LOGIC

after breaking rapper on the wheel of logic, you'd think that'd be it, but no, the Carnage Continues :ohdear:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tremp

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

after breaking rapper on the wheel of logic, you'd think that'd be it, but no, the Carnage Continues :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmao Joe Rogan seems to be missing the ire of most people dunking on that photo so I'd like to remind everyone that he once said he believed that Whales started helping rescue divers and other people in trouble in the sea because they watched WW2 and became afraid of humanity's power.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
skull.gif sure did make a long post that i didn't read

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

oh wow, hes out of jail again for hitting women, again

very cool

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i put ben shapiro inside a car tire and rolled him down a hill into a lake

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Remember how Doctor Sexcake turned out to be the least malpracticing doctor in the White House?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i know a guy who listened to too much joe rogan and now doesn't appear to be able to talk about anything beyond sensory deprivation tanks and dmt

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/MrJonCryer/status/1014159795991932928
https://twitter.com/CahnEmily/status/1014148227409596416

Serf
May 5, 2011

so wait, who are they actually naming here?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Kent State psycho lady is cool and should keep on getting the libertarian dorks to humiliate themselves for her

i bet she gets a craaaazy amount of "tribute" pics from chuds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thoguh posted:

Remember how Doctor Sexcake turned out to be the least malpracticing doctor in the White House?

didn’t he admit thugs made him sign the one letter

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bearjew posted:

i put ben shapiro inside a car tire and rolled him down a hill into a lake

more like a wheelbarrow tire.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i bet she gets a craaaazy amount of "tribute" pics from chuds

do i want to know

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmao Joe Rogan seems to be missing the ire of most people dunking on that photo so I'd like to remind everyone that he once said he believed that Whales started helping rescue divers and other people in trouble in the sea because they watched WW2 and became afraid of humanity's power.

That's cool actually

Hanging out with a bunch of mra chuds is not

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

oh wow, hes out of jail again for hitting women, again

very cool

Wow, please respect the meme rappers that 37 year old pitchfork writers like

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Majorian posted:

"Yes, I ruined the Man Show, and I'd ruin it again twice as hard for half as much money." --D. Stanhope

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Louisgod posted:

more like a wheelbarrow tire.

let's not be absurd here. it was actually an atv tire.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1014175673244626950

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

C-SPAM: This place is not a place of honor › TRUMP: [UPDATE: The Carnage Continues]

Intel&Sebastian posted:

im dying lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Addamere posted:

do i want to know

Yes

• Locked thread