Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

There's nothing badass about rollerblading, it's a very small step from that to thinking unicycles are cool and we all know where that leads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Aargh posted:

There's nothing badass about rollerblading, it's a very small step from that to thinking unicycles are cool and we all know where that leads.

Formula 1 championships?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The secret of a unicycle is that it doesn't say "badass" on its own. You may need to add things to spice it up. Like a costume. Or a bagpipe. That doubles as a flamethrower.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVjkE87FDY

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

The secret of a unicycle is that it doesn't say "badass" on its own. You may need to add things to spice it up. Like a costume. Or a bagpipe. That doubles as a flamethrower.

Nope, still stupid.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

skaterBAE

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

Oh wow I’m really glad they changed directions for Fury Road.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Is Peter Daou getting into video now?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just thought it was cool. :shrug:

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

It is cool, and rollerblading is cool. It gets you outside and will make your rear end look fantastic. gently caress the haters.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Unicycling can be extreme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrUiBbDsXms

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
This lad has been making the rounds on Facebook with the Cup being on. Skip to 07:40 if you're not impressed by something as simple as insane ball control and want to jump to the action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpYtPn33dLU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Beastie posted:

It is cool, and rollerblading is cool. It gets you outside and will make your rear end look fantastic. gently caress the haters.

What does how you think that woman's rear end looks have to do with anything?

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Shifty Nipples posted:

Because it can make anyones rear end look great. Unless you have some kind of genetic butt based disorder where one cheek is bigger than the other, then it might not help that much.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

MrJacobs posted:

...Unless you have some kind of genetic butt based disorder where one cheek is bigger than the other, then it might not help that much...

Hi There!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Take it to the PYF Good rear end Pictures thread.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Shifty Nipples posted:

I was referring to my rear end. I go out every weekend I can and cruise the lake.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lmao at that one loser ostentatiously looking away instead of at the cool rollerblade moves

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

MrJacobs posted:

Because it can make anyones rear end look great. Unless you have some kind of genetic butt based disorder where one cheek is bigger than the other, then it might not help that much.

What if you just wore one skate?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

And Tyler Too! posted:

Unicycling can be extreme:

Extremely dumb.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JEEVES420 posted:

What if you just wore one skate?

Make that skate really big and you're on a motorcycle!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Beastie posted:

I was referring to my rear end. I go out every weekend I can and cruise the lake.

Well then, carry on and congratulations on the fantastic rear end.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

darkwasthenight posted:

This lad has been making the rounds on Facebook with the Cup being on. Skip to 07:40 if you're not impressed by something as simple as insane ball control and want to jump to the action:

All of this owns

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkppaV-gQXU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

darkwasthenight posted:

You wanna see insane ball control, you should look in my wife's purse :dadjoke:

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

Yeah, about that...

Unicycles really are the red headed stepchildren of the cycle world. Imagine if those kids had spent all that time and effort on normal bikes. It's like you've taken the next Greg LeMond and cut off one of his legs. I'm not even sure that Lance "enough drugs to kill a horse" Armstrong would have been able to compete if he started on a unicycle.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Aargh posted:

Yeah, about that...

Unicycles really are the red headed stepchildren of the cycle world. Imagine if those kids had spent all that time and effort on normal bikes. It's like you've taken the next Greg LeMond and cut off one of his legs. I'm not even sure that Lance "enough drugs to kill a horse" Armstrong would have been able to compete if he started on a unicycle.

I, too hate other people that have fun in ways I didn't vote for. drat skate kits! Get Offa my grass!

Serious bit: I unicycled in my youth, before I got a serious road bicycle. It was fun to try and learn and develop new ways of balance that I didn't know existed in my brain stem before I tried. That trickled down to balanced stops in cycling and leaping gracefully in racquetball and not falling down during sex in ways I hadn't imagined.

And unicycling distances and sometimes backwards gave me a purty butt.

Unfortunately, it was all before this new-fangled age of freewheeedl and braked unicycles that exist now (drat new-age hippy helmet-wearing kids!).

Also unfortunate, and I'll give you this: it is hard to not look like a pogo stick riding doofus when riding a unicycle on normal terrain, cause balance on a pogo stick with a wheel on the end is kinda hard (sans circus soleil, which did not like my purty butt so much).

But it's also hard to not look like a pogo stick riding doofus wearing a propeller hat when criticizing other people having fun.

So there.

Otteration has a new favorite as of 04:17 on Jul 4, 2018

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Otteration posted:

and not falling down during sex in ways I hadn't imagined.

*sighs*

*clicks the "would you like to know more button"*

:dogbutton:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Nope, still stupid.

You know what isn't badass? Signing your posts.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Madagascar is so loving alien.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

funmanguy posted:

You know what isn't badass? Signing your posts.

Signing my posts?...but I didn't sign my...hey. Hey! :mad:

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
What the hell is going on in that last photo geologically?

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Polaron posted:

What the hell is going on in that last photo geologically?

eroded limestone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsingy_de_Bemaraha_Strict_Nature_Reserve

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

quote:

The word "Tsingy" is derived from a local word meaning "the place where one cannot walk barefoot".

Ah. Madagascar's Legoland.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Dang, it looks even weirder up close.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Otteration posted:

I, too hate other people that have fun in ways I didn't vote for. drat skate kits! Get Offa my grass!

Serious bit: I unicycled in my youth, before I got a serious road bicycle. It was fun to try and learn and develop new ways of balance that I didn't know existed in my brain stem before I tried. That trickled down to balanced stops in cycling and leaping gracefully in racquetball and not falling down during sex in ways I hadn't imagined.

And unicycling distances and sometimes backwards gave me a purty butt.

Unfortunately, it was all before this new-fangled age of freewheeedl and braked unicycles that exist now (drat new-age hippy helmet-wearing kids!).

Also unfortunate, and I'll give you this: it is hard to not look like a pogo stick riding doofus when riding a unicycle on normal terrain, cause balance on a pogo stick with a wheel on the end is kinda hard (sans circus soleil, which did not like my purty butt so much).

But it's also hard to not look like a pogo stick riding doofus wearing a propeller hat when criticizing other people having fun.

So there.
PYD Bad rear end Pictures: leaping gracefully in racquetball and not falling down during sex

A lot of those rocks are razor sharp. The preserve is named Tsingy de Bemaraha with Tsingy being derived from an indigenous word meaning "the place where one cannot walk barefoot."

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

GWBBQ posted:

A lot of those rocks are razor sharp. The preserve is named Tsingy de Bemaraha with Tsingy being derived from an indigenous word meaning "the place where one cannot walk barefoot."

Do you mean to say it's an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks?

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

eating only apples posted:

Do you mean to say it's an impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks?

Excuse me, but it is clearly the Dimholt Road, near the Paths of the Dead.

You are thinking of Emyn Muil.

Get it right, for Iluvatar's sake.
:goonsay:

deoju has a new favorite as of 08:02 on Jul 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

GWBBQ posted:

I've always wanted to visit thurr.