Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
chinese food is so good you'll eat it even tho u know there's a 50% chance you will die of food poisoning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
and by you i mean me

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
baloogan thought in succession
of legendarily bad posts
sacrificed for us in probation

showing the path toward
the most terrible of threads
upholding his legacy in poo poo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Baloogan posted:

just for posterity, who granted home ex admin powers?

i rose, phoenix-like, from the ashes of a chain probation

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
years ago i saw a blog post from some american woman who was a model in china and they were doing a shoot in the middle of nowhere and it was all about how she was pretty much willing to give everything she was served a shot but the main part of the food was raw frogspawn. the photo was grim. i just wanted to share

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Why is raw frogspawn bad but roe good? Checkmate libs

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Why is raw frogspawn bad but roe good? Checkmate libs

I think real roe is gross but the imitation stuff is ok for what is basically just colored gel

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

R. Guyovich posted:

i rose, phoenix-like, from the ashes of a chain probation

Moderating. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

I think real roe is gross but the imitation stuff is ok for what is basically just colored gel

roe is great

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao

it's fine to probate me here, i know the risks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i mean, i guess this is cool

https://gizmodo.com/china-claims-to-have-a-real-deal-laser-gun-that-inflict-1827284198

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

don't u loving understand china is good in all contexts from every perspective you utter moron you complete idiot

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Except unironically

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I read this as "instant caramelization" - and that's why you shouldn't skip breakfast.

Infernot
Jul 17, 2015

"A short night wakes me from a dream that seemed so long."
Grimey Drawer

quote:

While hostage and anti-terrorist situations are being discussed as the most likely scenarios for these weapons to be used in the short-term, a promotional document uploaded to a Chinese government website and seen by the Morning Post also highlights its potential for use against “illegal protests.”
:china:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Except unironically

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's not that you're a gullible idiot it's that we love muslim concentration camps, I get it.

Considering the complete lack of outrage from you and guyovich it wouldn't surprise me

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Don't forget me

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yossarian-22 posted:

Considering the complete lack of outrage from you and guyovich it wouldn't surprise me

Outrage is meaningless lol

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Outrage is meaningless lol

So are Mario comics and twitter posts but that doesn't stop you from dedicating massive walls of text to them :thunk:

Or for that matter, slander about cultural genocide directed at the glorious people's republic (long may it reign). If online posting doesn't matter, stop being a damage control bot

Yossarian-22 has issued a correction as of 22:20 on Jul 3, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yossarian-22 posted:

So are Mario comics and twitter posts but that doesn't stop you from dedicating massive walls of text to them :thunk:

Or for that matter, slander about cultural genocide directed at the glorious people's republic (long may it reign). If online posting doesn't matter, stop being a damage control bot

I post that stuff because it's fun.

You're way too mad over believing in the Chinese forced marriages story lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
cultural genocide lmao

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I post that stuff because it's fun.

You're way too mad over believing in the Chinese forced marriages story lol

lol you're not going to successfully gaslight me into thinking I believed that, dude

I'm simply questioning your hosed up priorities. Like, I'd be equally weirded out by somebody in the Trump thread being bereft of outrage over ICE camps, and then going "um actually that's not a forced marriage" when confronted by, say, a video of an undocumented woman crying about having to marry a white man in order to stay in the country

The absolute worst hyperbole against your favorite regime is probably not true. So loving what? If outrage doesn't matter, then surely being outraged about an exaggeration of an existing, blatant injustice shouldn't matter either

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yossarian-22 posted:

lol you're not going to successfully gaslight me into thinking I believed that, dude

I'm simply questioning your hosed up priorities. Like, I'd be equally weirded out by somebody in the Trump thread being bereft of outrage over ICE camps, and then going "um actually that's not a forced marriage" when confronted by, say, a video of an undocumented woman crying about having to marry a white man in order to stay in the country

The absolute worst hyperbole against your favorite regime is probably not true. So loving what? If outrage doesn't matter, then surely being outraged about an exaggeration of an existing, blatant injustice shouldn't matter either

You're really just projecting your own emotions onto us at this point.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Thanks ben shapiro, good to know that facts don't care about my feelings :v:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

China's Uyghur concentration camps are a bad thing. True or false?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yossarian-22 posted:

China's Uyghur concentration camps are a bad thing. True or false?

That would still be an opinion on something that's verifiably real, lmao.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That would still be an opinion on something that's verifiably real, lmao.

Indeed, and no unverifiable exaggeration of a real crime against humanity should take away from that fact or distract anyone from that fact

So answer the question. Is it good or bad that China is holding Uyghurs in concentration camps?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'm not answering any of your questions, ya little creep.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm not answering any of your questions, ya little creep.

Well if I'm "projecting" when I say that you're completely pathological in your defending of China then it shouldn't be hard to correct the record. Just admit that the concentration camps are a bad thing and I'll shut up. Prove that I'm not projecting and wrong in thinking that you defend these camps :colbert:

Or, alternatively, if they're somehow morally justified then I'd like to see you try to defend them

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

man people are gonna get crazy good at killing people in the future

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

"pener, when did you stop beating your wife?"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
embrace the recycling tanks

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

R. Guyovich posted:

"pener, when did you stop beating your wife?"

I think admitting that China is doing an extremely unconscionable thing isn't quite analogous, especially since you and Pener would likely sooner admit to domestic violence

So again, thoughts on China creating concentration/re-education camps for hundreds of thousands of Muslims in which they're forced to drink and eat pork in the 21st century?

Disclaimer: a simple "its bad op" will suffice, I'll eat my words and shut up, and I will stop my online harassment campaign. No loss of pride has to happen in the arduous process of the "its bad op" retort

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i think concentration camps are bad, unless it is nazis being put into the camps

which it is not in this case, so china has done a bad thing

this is my comprehensive opinion on china thank you everyone

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Yinlock posted:

i think concentration camps are bad, unless it is nazis being put into the camps

which it is not in this case, so china has done a bad thing

this is my comprehensive opinion on china thank you everyone

:yeah:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cultural marxism... is real

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
religion is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Sounds more like a toy. Lasers still use too much energy and batteries store too little. China continuing the tradition worldwide of lovely defence contracts that are money holes.