Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

one of the many odd idiosyncrasies of this timeline is how the nerds are the Bad Guys and the bullies are justified in just loving their poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lots of fireworks but I’m more annoyed by whoever is shooting the gun off a few houses away

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau posted:

it was at a whataburger, there ain't too many of those outside of texas, so it probably happened in texas

i know im probably being dumb giving the benefit of the doubt

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JHomer722 posted:

one of the many odd idiosyncrasies of this timeline is how the nerds are the Bad Guys and the bullies are justified in just loving their poo poo up

revenge of the nerds a bad timeline you say?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
due

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

eonwe posted:

does anyone have the tweet with the homoerotic picture where someone was complaining about the gay agenda

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

JHomer722 posted:

justified payback for 15 years of forcing lovely comic book movies on the culture

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

also annoyed at the other guy shooting the ak a few houses in the other direction

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

My cat is immune to fireworks

She doesn't give a Fuvk

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/K1Degman/status/1014711562093940737

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

JHomer722 posted:

nerds have always been bad, they just don't have social enclaves to hide in anymore and their badness is now on display

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpaceGoku posted:

nerds have always been bad, they just don't have social enclaves to hide in anymore and their badness is now on display

I submit as evidence the entirety of the cat piss thread

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pancakes posted:

So cause in fact. Proximate cause would be if you were, like, a Nazi-designed Twitter troll as some sort of scorched internet policy.

nerd

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jarofpiss posted:

also annoyed at the other guy shooting the ak a few houses in the other direction

it is never a bad time to blindly fire an ak at the sky in anger

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

ALLAHU AKBAR.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lol jesus christ

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

take his coat

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I've been seeing the apostrophes on pluralized words loving everywhere here in chud country and my headcanon is that it originated from broke English Russian memes.

Also

https://twitter.com/djf510/status/1014685284833914880?s=19

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I love God, family & the beach. Southern gun toting NRA supporter. I usually say it with memes. I voted for Donald Trump & would again. #MAGA #TRUMP

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

JHomer722 posted:

in revenge of the nerds, the protagonist stalks and rapes a woman, then marries her

nerds were always bad

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

a proxy war

between large adult sons

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
that chuild got owned in a whataburger in san antonio. also, look up whataburger fights on youtube for a good time.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
happy independence day :toot: :peanut:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

why the gently caress are you morons posting Charlie Kirk? Oh look, the nazi said something reprehensible, hey everybody come look at this, can you fuckin' beleiev it? and then like tomorrow night you're gonna be like, oh man, things suck, I don't feel good. Yeah no poo poo when you're actively searching out and spreading loving nazi tweets. God drat you people

the world is a gently caress

:evilbuddy:

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I love you, Johnny Cake's

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

https://twitter.com/brxpug/status/1014710873552834560

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

SKULL.GIF posted:

I love God, family & the beach. Southern gun toting NRA supporter. I usually say it with memes. I voted for Donald Trump & would again. #MAGA #TRUMP

:yikes:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

it is I, the meme mommy #mememommy #mememoms #mommamemer

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
Independence day, but the Elliot Smith version

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

why the gently caress are you morons posting Charlie Kirk? Oh look, the nazi said something reprehensible, hey everybody come look at this, can you fuckin' beleiev it? and then like tomorrow night you're gonna be like, oh man, things suck, I don't feel good. Yeah no poo poo when you're actively searching out and spreading loving nazi tweets. God drat you people

you are 100% correct on this

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Addamere posted:

there are whataburgers outside of texas

https://twitter.com/brxpug/status/1014701903169642496

not this one

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
halp guys i tried to fight the american flag at the flag pole at the k-6 school near me but i got wrapped up in it and i can barley breathe and im trapped please plase please sand halp

its in my mouth now im coking on it these colrs dont run

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trrurbp

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
actually, Johnny Cake, while Obama and Hillary are both criminals, they are not traitors, as that crime has a specific definition in the constitution which they never met

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

I googled that woman because sometimes I get curious about these chud accounts. From my research, the only interesting thing about her is her brother's wife ran him over in a truck while he was drunkenly riding his ATV back in 2013

Lmao trump

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Origami Dali posted:

look up whataburger fights on youtube for a good time.

Can confirm, whataburger is open 24/7 and is the go-to for every drunk person in texas at 3 a.m.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

People getting shocked at nazis or libs saying stupid or evil poo poo are like the nude tayne bit from tim n eric

• Locked thread