Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Don’t post that!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Only if you promise to give more sensitive advice to support amumu players when quoting my walls of text.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Matt Lindland posted:

I love watching scarra stream because he'll explain exactly why what he's doing is stupid and going to end in him getting owned, then he does it, then he gets owned.

This is why he's the best league of legends pro player ever.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the only win condition for myself i ever recognize is "build a large enough gold lead to make my button pressing advantage into an insurmountable one" which mostly involves me recognizing my power spikes and how they interact with the bad guys. this also helps me with warding and map awareness to some degree because knowing where the people who can gently caress me up are is my only real map movement concern secondary to "get as many resources as possible at all times."

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

ive never spent money on this game but once in 2012 i purchased i think scuba gragas with the free RP I got for voting league as best online technical (or some other dumbass reward)

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

rabidsquid posted:

the only win condition for myself i ever recognize is "build a large enough gold lead to make my button pressing advantage into an insurmountable one" which mostly involves me recognizing my power spikes and how they interact with the bad guys. this also helps me with warding and map awareness to some degree because knowing where the people who can gently caress me up are is my only real map movement concern secondary to "get as many resources as possible at all times."

ya this is mostly how i play but i play lots of games with bronze players that i have to drag to victory kicking and screaming so

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Verviticus posted:

ya this is mostly how i play but i play lots of games with bronze players that i have to drag to victory kicking and screaming so

Powerful Silversquid subtweet right here

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
True wisdom comes not from verviticus carrying you, but from carrying verviticus

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Servaetes posted:

This is why he's the best league of legends pro player ever.

:agreed:

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Loving getting my boy Pyke in URF, nothing better than zoidberging around all day and stunting on fools.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Verviticus posted:

ive never spent money on this game but once in 2012 i purchased i think scuba gragas with the free RP I got for voting league as best online technical (or some other dumbass reward)

A very wise series of choices overall.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

took like 10 games for someone to start PMing me to tell me to kill myself

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Whatever, I guess. Already lost the magic again after losing like 7 games in a row with frothing ragers/leavers and getting a 10 paragraph persuasive essay on why I should kill myself.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
when we lose a game in my basketball league the first thing i do after the final buzzer is walk up to my teammates and tell them how they should all lynch themselves and how i rest my fat cock on their mother's tongues every night, this is normal behavior

also stop playing fiora

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I don't want to play anymore again.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

seeya in a few months

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
That kind of chat is all kinds of hosed up and inexcusable, but there is also a mute function which you should probably know by now.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Methanar posted:

I don't want to play anymore again.

Stop playing the game, for your own health.
Unbookmark this thread and find a different game to enjoy your time with.

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Methanar do rock climbing.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

VideoGames posted:

Stop playing the game, for your own health.
Unbookmark this thread and find a different game to enjoy your time with.

What should I do instead. I quit for 4 months and I didn't have anything to fill the void with. Wow filled it for a month or two but that's passed now.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Camel Camus posted:

Methanar do rock climbing.

I would honestly love to go rock climbing if there was any place around for me to do it.

I loved climbing things as a little kid. I was so good at climbing rope in gym class

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Methanar posted:

What should I do instead. I quit for 4 months and I didn't have anything to fill the void with. Wow filled it for a month or two but that's passed now.

There are honestly thousands upon thousands of video games that exist in this world. I am sure one of them will be able to capture you in some way.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Methanar posted:

I would honestly love to go rock climbing if there was any place around for me to do it.

I loved climbing things as a little kid. I was so good at climbing rope in gym class

there are indoor climbing walls in like every city in the United states

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It’s hard to stop because League is a good game for hyper competitive people and poo poo like Fortnite or Overwatch don’t offer the same level of strategic competition and anything less than that feels like a waste of time and it’s so easy to access, you don’t even have to pull your rear end from your seat

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
He’s Canadian

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

well that explains it

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
learn a music

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
He’s gonna get separated from his parents by the trump administration and put in a cage with other children

Honestly it might be a better experience since you’ll only be told to leave instead of killing yourself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Meth duo with me I'm back at high P2 and together we can get over the hump with the help of the "Mute" button.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Methanar posted:

Get into speed-running.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

methanar try to play i wanna be the guy on impossible mode and win. that should be a good test of your ability

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

there’s tons of climbing in canada too. i do it three times a week. it’s fun

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Super Librarian posted:

Methanar, it's really tough to get help on your own, I know this from experience!! You should really try to head over to a local mental health clinic, here's a list (you're in Alberta, right?).

You can call 1-877-303-2642 for more info or to speak with someone at any time.

If you don't feel comfortable with phone calls or face to face meetings, you can get basic counseling services through email and livechat instead.

The toughest part of getting help is taking the first step, especially if you're on your own. It might feel impossible at first, but it's worth the effort!

All of this still applies!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Methanar, after some soul searching, I have decided that I do not think you should post in this thread any more for your own mental well being and also due to this thread being about LoL rather than a therapy session.

You are completely free to post in any other thread in Games and the rest of the forums, but your posting history here is troubling and I think that you need help this thread cannot give you.

After this, I will have to probate you each time you post here.

Please find a new game or hobby, one that enriches your life and increases your happiness. Try any of the other threads in here, or Imp Zone, or any other sub forum.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Thank you

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

remember to spin to win
https://giant.gfycat.com/FemaleVigorousAnteater.webm

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

does garens spin stack with itself or something on cursed game mode

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Verviticus posted:

does garens spin stack with itself or something on cursed game mode

Yes and he was disabled in the past specifically because of it but Riot doesn't care about this game anymore

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Damage always ticking when the buff starts and ends and canceling it refunding the remaining duration to the cooldown means mashing the button causes way more ticks than normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Teikanmi posted:

Yes and he was disabled in the past specifically because of it but Riot doesn't care about this game anymore

To be fair Urf should be fun for like five games then avoid for the next couple of months