Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Aw gently caress, they got goons looking out

Hope I can sneak a vid without getting kicked out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
poo poo is good

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

I got the vid! I’ll upload it when I get home. Also, we got taste of a liar in this ep

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Condiv posted:

I got the vid! I’ll upload it when I get home. Also, we got taste of a liar in this ep

Thug life

And yeah the taste of a liar was sweet

Also the ear animation budget is off the charts

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Condiv posted:

Congrats on recording it without The Man noticing

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

How much did they show off? Was it the entire first episode?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Electric Phantasm posted:

How much did they show off? Was it the entire first episode?

Yup entire first episode. It ended at giorno vs bruno fight start

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/ChouGokuOozaru/status/1014876221266591747

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Midoriya shonen

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Not gonna lie, I'm unreasonably excited to see my main man Bruno do his thing.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Ah poo poo, I totally could have gone down to the Japanese premiere of I didn’t sleep through it. What is even the point of living in Japan if I can’t see anime early

Anyway that teaser is stylish as gently caress. I can’t wait to see the op and ed.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

VA has basically all my favorite battles and Grateful Dead is my favorite-favorite so yeah it's gonna be niiiice

Justice for Giorno's image at last, though the better translation should have proved it already

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
leaks are beginning to surface...

edit: source http://devin-plombier.tumblr.com/post/175574783355/a-few-images-of-the-golden-wind-first-episode

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I've never played the games but I remember people saying Josuke's VA etc. was great but when I heard it I preferred anime Josuke by a lot. The game VA sounded much more like a delinquent which didn't suit my sweet boy.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Anyone got a site like imgur I can upload this to?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

I've never played the games but I remember people saying Josuke's VA etc. was great but when I heard it I preferred anime Josuke by a lot. The game VA sounded much more like a delinquent which didn't suit my sweet boy.

I think since video game VAs are mostly there to do one liners, battle cries, and grunts, what you look for in a video game VA is just different from a show. I remember liking ASB Rohan more than anime Rohan when I first heard him, but I've made a 180 on that, anime Rohan is perfect.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i'm going to die if i have to wait 2 and a half months to see an episode that's already out there

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Johnny Joestar posted:

i'm going to die if i have to wait 2 and a half months to see an episode that's already out there

Sucks to be u

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Condiv posted:

Anyone got a site like imgur I can upload this to?

Maybe Google Drive? Just don't link it to your personal google account.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
I'm so happy seeing my beautiful boys in motion

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i did a terrible editing job to try to get more of the video in the shot and less of the surroundings and also reduce the brightness and how oversaturated the color was. it's uploading now. i'll post the link in 11 or so minutes

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

video of koichi and giorno and their taxi

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WZnc66N3dFv40qXj_QDkAsw9nUl4PDsI/view?usp=sharing

edit: here's the original if someone with decent video editing skills wants to take a stab at cleaning it up

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AlQ8m-xGXzZIAai4j7QXc8duhsBdbgq_/view?usp=sharing

Condiv fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jul 5, 2018

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

can't believe there are people who have seen jojo's bizarre advnchure part 5 episode one and i am not one of them i'm so sad but at least you guys enjoyed it you better have anyway

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Josuke Higashikata posted:

can't believe there are people who have seen jojo's bizarre advnchure part 5 episode one and i am not one of them i'm so sad but at least you guys enjoyed it you better have anyway

the room stank, but it was a good ep

i didn't get much of a chance to get an impression of the music in this episode either sadly

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"
Did it have the OP? If so how was it?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Aquasnake posted:

Did it have the OP? If so how was it?

first episodes dont have op or ed, so nope.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I forget, does Giorno only have the Joestar birthmark or does he have Dio's birthmark too?

I don't remember if Dio's other sons have the Dio birthmark or Joestar birthmark either...

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Did Bruno mention his stand's name, Zipper Man, in that episode?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

FirstAidKite posted:

I forget, does Giorno only have the Joestar birthmark or does he have Dio's birthmark too?

I don't remember if Dio's other sons have the Dio birthmark or Joestar birthmark either...

they all have the joestar birthmark because dio has it, but i think dio is the only one with the ear thing

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Rahu posted:

Did Bruno mention his stand's name, Zipper Man, in that episode?

Nope

Golden Experience is Golden Wind

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Was the Luca encounter changed at all or is there still the reflection aspect that never gets used again?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kurtofan posted:

Nope

Golden Experience is Golden Wind

Is Giorno clearly saying Golden Experience?

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
Not sure what's more :chefskiss:, Mista having Junpei's voice actor or Abbaccio's having Archer's.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Electric Phantasm posted:

Is Giorno clearly saying Golden Experience?

yeah

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Pigbuster posted:

Was the Luca encounter changed at all or is there still the reflection aspect that never gets used again?

it's there, though i think there was more scenes added for luca

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
If DavidPro gets Wakamoto to voice someone ever, who would you want it to be? Diavolo? Pucci? Ringo?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the clip i uploaded has got too many views on goog drive, so i uploaded it as an unlisted youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aayRU0MAR8

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It's so good to me that he drives such a compact budget car

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Condiv posted:

the clip i uploaded has got too many views on goog drive, so i uploaded it as an unlisted youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aayRU0MAR8

Sorry about that posting it in the anime thread was a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

the beginning having some all new poo poo is pretty wild