Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Why aren't roads in D.C. rated for tanks, Trump wonders Trumpishly. Not foreign invader tanks, but real American tanks. That way foreigners can't invade, but a commander in chief can show off his huge very large bigly penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

like a nonstop parade of tragicomedy

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I'd welcome its embrace.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Ben Shapiro origin story

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

zegermans posted:

my dad wanted to buy a shotgun from a gun dealer in podunck hickville, the shop owner started the conversation with "oh yeah we discussed this 2 days ago nudge nudge wink wink nods as good as a wink to a blind bat" so anyway he got a shotgun that day.

if the non criminal gun owners are already criminals there's no reason to not ban guns. also their children should be put in "detention" camps because they broke the law

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

I did a thing posted:

start a hashtag on some popular MAGA chuds twitter feed or facebook or whatever it is one would do

there is a very good chance the idea gets picked up by Fox and Friends

#tcot #maga you have no idea how much i, an lib, would be triggered if trump nominated his 80 year old pro-choice sister to the supreme court

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Why aren't roads in D.C. rated for tanks, Trump wonders Trumpishly. Not foreign invader tanks, but real American tanks. That way foreigners can't invade, but a commander in chief can show off his huge very large bigly penis.

WASHINGTON DC HAS MORE THINK TANKS THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN AMERICA AND THE DEMOCRATS STILL WONT LET THEM "COME OUT TO PLAY"! CAREFUL MAXINE - I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! - :smugdon:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

neutral milf hotel posted:

holy poo poo this kid is worthless
but wait there's more....
https://twitter.com/dubstep4dads/status/1014778401628962818

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Q stuff overshadows it but crazy people talking about angels feels like it's on the rise too, which rules 'cus that was Prestor Jane's anime nerd cult

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

back in the before times, wen the word "escalator" simply meant "moving stairs thing", my grandpappy had a farm. Well one day the ol farm cat had some kittens, so grandpappy made sure the kittys was safe and secure in the barn that night. Well that's what grandpappy thought at least! fast forward to the devils hour, and gramps awakes to this strange chattering noise coming from outside. He knew he had heard something like it before, but he couldntfigure it out. And then he knew: it sounded like when he used to shove this nerd named jeb in the locker back in school and then jeb would try to reason his way out and u could still slightly hear him talking all the way down the hall. Confused he tracked the source of the sound to the barn, and that's where he found a dwarf suckin the cat's dicks and the dwarf's name was ben shapiro and he looked at grandpappy and winked at him the end

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I found the red tsunami

https://twitter.com/sensanders/status/1014915226788089856?s=21

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I went to detention all the time in high school these detention camps for ILLEGALS can't be that bad!!!!! they are probably living better than in their own shitheads country which they should be shipped back to

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

I did a thing posted:

from my experience, any service member tasked with having to participate in this pomp pomp is likely to start to dislike trump

soldiers, the ones worth a poo poo, hate pomp. especially things like change of command ceremonies where some field grade, but definitely a flag officer will toss themselves off in front of the entire base/division for 6 hours

That poo poo was the bane of my existence when I was still in. loving change of command ceremonies. They just drag on forever.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

tenderjerk posted:

i hope kanye stays on the maga train because being able to finally derisively call him mentally ill without pushback felt really good

nice ableism

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's hot as f here globall warming confirmed

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

that dude owns. love the casual "this piece of poo poo is gonna look great in my fireplace" at the end

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I see the president is still taking no responsibility for this situation
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1014875894614319104

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

crazy cloud posted:

nice ableism

thanks

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

GobiasIndustries posted:

:trumppop:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

(chanting to self; eating in public) dont get owned. dont get owned (maga hat quickly separated into 500 pieces by metallic alien noise)

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

ikanreed posted:

Inventing a website that makes America get destroyed faster is a highlight

boomers: dno't believe everything you read on the internet

*believes everything they read on the internet*

*votes trump*

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RandomBlue posted:

So do I just cram him back up there or what?

that's what the elites do, they'll give birth to a child, raise it to around age 5, and then unbirth the child, digesting it's power in a reverse gestation process that allows them to live far longer than normal humans. Chelsea Clinton is a clone, because Hillary reabsorbed all her secret natural children. Anthony Bourdain was assassinated because he was about blow the lid off the whole thing.

On an unrelated note I'm on the short list to be Deputy Secretary of Commerce, so if somebody interviews you guys as part of my security clearance check, say good stuff plz

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

there are colors on this temperature map that I’ve never even seen before lmao we’re so hosed

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

GobiasIndustries posted:

very strong boy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

DO SOMETHING is one of the best all time trump quotes

it's also owns that he's making it plain that a CEOS job is to yell "fix it" and glad hand and take credit or shift blame depending on if the results are good or not

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Augus posted:

there are colors on this temperature map that I’ve never even seen before lmao we’re so hosed

maybe the nazis will get confused and go to the white zones, and then melt

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

WarMECH posted:

boomers: dno't believe everything you read on the internet

*believes everything they read on the internet*

*votes trump*

it wasnt that the internet was a mistake

the mistake is we lifted the stigma that the internet was not just for nerds and shut-ins, but for everyone

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

MAGAs needs to be put in their place constantly, and without anything resembling decorous dialogue

gently caress them all

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Inspector Hound posted:

Congratulations! Get a jogging stroller, a diaper genie, and one of those car seats where the seat comes out and becomes a baby carrier, and if you plan on using a doula, don't

Our strollers kind of in between light and heavy, but it is one of those "system" things where the carrier goes from car-seat to stroller seat. Don't have a genie yet and lol no doula, that shits dumb.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm having a kid in November and it's becoming fairly clear that he'll be allowed to do and say whatever he wants short of being an rear end in a top hat for no reason at all. Seems only fair for bringing someone else into Trumpworld.

Edit: He also has a weaponized ethnicity against CHUDs because he'll be half American Native.

train you child with the bow and sling from an early age

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
DO SOMETHING

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

freckle posted:

DO SOMETHING

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1014917905014775810

trun k

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
The real crime?

I am drinking alcohol free beer because I forgot to put the real deal in the fridge

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

ArmZ posted:

DO SOMETHING is one of the best all time trump quotes

it's also owns that he's making it plain that a CEOS job is to yell "fix it" and glad hand and take credit or shift blame depending on if the results are good or not

it’s always been obvious people just ignore it and will continue to do so because strong daddy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

open the blood gates

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:hellyeah:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Did u no its winter in Australia

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Augus posted:

it was a nice 74 degrees here on the 4th in california :smug: :ca:

sucks for rest of the world but san francisco/east bay still continues to own weather wise

until indian summer gently caress that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

• Locked thread