Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

A Handed Missus posted:

Our Country is doing GREAT!

Lmao

I trust the "medical system" and are brave doctors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius posted:

I think maybe you’ll find if you sought it a maga chud and hugged them there would be less problems

i love my job as a professional cuddler and i love denying services to white males only

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Martin BadClixx posted:

So.. why isn't Pruitt removed yet?

Last year a politician here had to leave after a big scandal because he used a government vehicle for personal transportation once and lied about it.

Probably something to do with a rich billionaire who backed Pruitt to be in the administration.

Pruitt's corruption has gone beyond farcical. He literally embodies every aspect of the swamp Trump was going to drain.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pajser posted:

cospiracy (2001)

here have some dope

thanks

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

emfive posted:

On a lighter note, what's everybody else planning on grabbing this upcoming Prime Day :dance:

probly my genitals.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao “small business” what does that even mean

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

emfive posted:

On a lighter note, what's everybody else planning on grabbing this upcoming Prime Day :dance:

Oh, Hell, Yeah! PRIME DAY! :toot: :dance: Freaking win,

I can't wait to not buy anything. Like the last 3 prime days

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hamelekim posted:

If the American right doesn't care about children being separated en-mass from their parents, how is the next step them not caring about the deaths of those children, and the rest of the immigrants? The enforcers are already at that point, dumping water they need to live in the desert.

I just watched a movie based on the discussion that the bureaucrats had in Germany to decide on the final solution. The sort of language they used can be found in the words of Donald Trump and his supporters. If this goes on for the next 6 years, I'm certain they will start killing immigrants. They don't stop coming, and they are going to radically change American white culture that dominates America. It's going to happen regardless with legal immigration and births. They are going to go even further and non-whites are going to be targeted next. Race and economic issues lead to fascism, and we have both across the western world.

they do not need to be actively executing them to be engaged in mass killings. neglect, inadequate nutrition/nourishment, and terrible conditions can all cause mass death

and those concentration camps in the deserts w cages and space blankets are absolutely going to kill hundreds or thousands even if they stopped putting victims into them rn (they are going to keep putting folks into them)

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Martin BadClixx posted:

So.. why isn't Pruitt removed yet?

Last year a politician here had to leave after a big scandal because he used a government vehicle for personal transportation once and lied about it.

He's still within the Trump invincibility aura

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I don't know many 3 year olds. But i do know 4 year olds by the buss loads.

This has been a thing for 69 years now

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

GobiasIndustries posted:

We get a new story Every. loving. Day.

Office of the Special Counsel is involved in this. A records request was made last week by OSC to EPA for pretty much everyone, current and former, in Pruitt's orbit.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Xaris posted:

Oh, Hell, Yeah! PRIME DAY! :toot: :dance: Freaking win,

I can't wait to not buy anything. Like the last 3 prime days

cant wait for jeffy b's yard sale so i can get a great deal on bic pens and probably a box of disposable rain jackets

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

emfive posted:

What is that?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

euphronius posted:

lmao “small business” what does that even mean

how much in taxes you pay and what irs form you use when you file, everything else is immaterial

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pruitt is such a distraction, it’s why he’s never fired.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i work at a fertility clinic and make sure to drink all the sperm i can get my hands on in front of trump supporters

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

plus all of those deportations of people to nations in which they have no connections or assets or even local knowledge

and all the deportations to violent murdery places

those are morally indistinguishable from executions even if they dont have the same intuïtive sense of active killing

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Obingalingo :argh:

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

conspiracy? that movies a fuckin gut punch

Yep. It's really good, and also depressing. The parallels with the Trump party language and actions is scary.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

CommanderApaul posted:

Office of the Special Counsel is involved in this. A records request was made last week by OSC to EPA for pretty much everyone, current and former, in Pruitt's orbit.

source?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
trump doesn't know who scott pruitt is

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Martin BadClixx posted:

My husband poops on the back of the toilet seat. I don't even know how it's possible, but he does. Just a tiny little hint of a turd on the back of the seat. 

Once when it was particularly egregious I sent hm a picture and asked him to please be more careful. He was, for a few days. 

We're sharing a house with friends right now, and he's still doing it. I am so loving disgusted and embarrassed. I need help figuring out the right words to say to him to communicate that (1) this can NEVER, EVER, EVER happen in public and also (2) it actually also shouldn't happen in our house either. 

Help!!?!??!?!?!??!? 

uh

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Roosevelt posted:

probably a box of disposable rain jackets

durex or trojan

or amazon essentials???

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

Roosevelt posted:

trump doesn't know who scott pruitt is

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Trump also likes Pruitt, which is why he isn't getting fired

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lorn Wayne posted:

looks like those clowns in congress did it again. what a bunch of clowns.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ShutteredIn posted:

Trump loves him

That's all you need to stay in office for Trump.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Squizzle posted:

they do not need to be actively executing them to be engaged in mass killings. neglect, inadequate nutrition/nourishment, and terrible conditions can all cause mass death

and those concentration camps in the deserts w cages and space blankets are absolutely going to kill hundreds or thousands even if they stopped putting victims into them rn (they are going to keep putting folks into them)

Yeah, but that won't be enough to stop the rising tide of coloured people taking over white America. Also, if they are OK with the abuse due to neglect and so on then they are ok with mass killings in camps. All that matters is that white American stays on top.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

why the gently caress are the writers being so heavy handed with Pruitt

I am sick of this guy. just not believable

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
All the mass graves are going to turn arizona in to mericas bread basket

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Guy Goodbody posted:

What is that?

Jeff Bezos comes to your house at night and stares at you

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

emfive posted:

amazon doesn't let its workers unionize, its warehouses are one of the least safe places to work in the US, its drivers are disincentivized from doing so much as taking a bathroom break, and their next headquarters will destroy the city's economy for anybody with an income under $100k just like it did Seattle

hth

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

lol trump is still president of the United States

wait

WHAT

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Scott Pruitt is the handsomest man on TV

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
besides Barnes and Noble is doing the Criterion Collection sale so I don't care about other sales

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

emfive posted:

Jeff Bezos comes to your house at night and stares at you

it's like Santa but different

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Der Meister posted:

why the gently caress are the writers being so heavy handed with Pruitt

I am sick of this guy. just not believable

He’s out!

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Squizzle posted:

plus all of those deportations of people to nations in which they have no connections or assets or even local knowledge

and all the deportations to violent murdery places

those are morally indistinguishable from executions even if they dont have the same intuïtive sense of active killing

Yep. I see people who are against abortion saying it isn't their problem when people come to the border fleeing certain death. It's pretty disgusting.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

f#a# posted:

amazon doesn't let its workers unionize, its warehouses are one of the least safe places to work in the US, its drivers are disincentivized from doing so much as taking a bathroom break, and their next headquarters will destroy the city's economy for anybody with an income under $100k just like it did Seattle

hth

i hope pittsbugh is the next HQ2

it'll be arlington tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

f#a# posted:

hth

hmmmm

sounds like someone isn't in the spirit of ruthless capitalism

• Locked thread