Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Oh that. Yeah that is mildly ignorant. I was hoping they didn't say something else. I mean them being mortified is a good sign I guess. If they had gotten angry that would have been a huge red flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Oh I thought that was old stuff and that there was new stuff.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think Rachels comment is a little excusable but Angelas "ghetto" is racist. I mean its maybe racist in the "ignorant" sense and not the "malicious" sense but that's kind of the problem. Ignorance is bad and racism is bad. Equating dark skin as "ghetto" is racist whether she was aware of what she was doing or not.

Us white people's job when someone tells us we said something racist is to fight the urge to be defensive or worry about how we look but to just apologize and grow. Hopefully they do that and aren't just upset for themselves.

And hopefully this is a wake up call about their nasty behavior towards other HGs in general.

edit: Oh, now that I think of it it there WAS another comment. Rachel and Angela were complaining about Swaggy cutting his hair and they called it "nappy." It was all happening at the same time so it really added up for a very bad picture.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jul 4, 2018

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

I think Rachels comment is a little excusable but Angelas "ghetto" is racist. I mean its maybe racist in the "ignorant" sense and not the "malicious" sense but that's kind of the problem. Ignorance is bad and racism is bad. Equating dark skin as "ghetto" is racist whether she was aware of what she was doing or not.

Us white people's job when someone tells us we said something racist is to fight the urge to be defensive or worry about how we look but to just apologize and grow. Hopefully they do that and aren't just upset for themselves.

And hopefully this is a wake up call about their nasty behavior towards other HGs in general.

Yeah this is the gist of what I felt but I didn't have the energy to articulate it. This is the most common kind of racism I have encountered personally. I'm a lightskinned Hispanic and don't have a thick accent, and most of the people I have met since college and through work have been white. Many tend to get a bit too comfortable around me and say a lot of dumb poo poo like that and very rarely do they take any comment on their behavior with grace and humility.

Edit: Just saw your edit. That's still skirting the line, but drat. That they felt comfortable to make more than one comment like that is indicative of the problem.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

In game news the Bros are getting cold feet and want to keep Steve now. They've actually backed themselves into a corner they can't get out of here. They've done the basic Big Brother mistake of promising both sides their votes because they take it for granted that one side is leaving the house. Even if that were true they're going to burn some people on either side who are counting on their votes. But with Sam's power it makes it worse.

Basically when The Bros tell Tyler and the girls that they want to keep Steve then Tyler is going to try and get them to change their minds and trust him and he MIGHT tell them the truth. That Sam has a power that will save her and he wants them to vote to keep her so she'll trust them because right now she doesn't. But even if he does that Brett and Winston will have two choices. Vote to keep Sam and piss off Scott and Steve who they promised their votes to... or vote to keep Steve and piss of Sam and potential Tyler and the girls. There's not really a scenario where they come out of this without some blood on their hands.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I’ve got the first few episodes on DVR, but I swore off the show last year.

Does the fact there are no vets make it better?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Pillowpants posted:

I’ve got the first few episodes on DVR, but I swore off the show last year.

Does the fact there are no vets make it better?

On one hand, the easy target thing is kind of not there, but on the other hand people are working very hard to make themselves big targets.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, its a more fluid house in theory with no vets and there's no grown ups stopping the kids from doing stupid stuff. They're doing a LOT of stupid stuff. And there's no one dominating the show narrative so far like Paul did last season.

There's not a lot of really likable HGs so far but the show did such a good job making Sam sympathetic that I actually teared up a little during the last episode.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Season has been decent so far.

Positives:
No Vets
Some solid gameplay from a few, also bad gameplay from several, but that's still TBD for fallout
Generally good atmosphere

Bad:
Another first week with half the house protected by safety
Some wheel spinning since we're still waiting on that first eviction, but we'll hopefully get some more movement after tomorrow, even if Sam saves herself
Dumb comments/actions being made, but hopefully that'll clear up now

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its alternating hot and thunderstorming and my 4th is mostly done so a little feeds and flashback...

Tyler and JC touching base. Tyler's kind of worried that Fessy might gun for him over Kaitlyn/Haleigh but JC says he can steer Fessy away from him. Tyler warns JC that people are sketched out by him floating but JC says he has to because he's not publicly declaring a side. JC says he's voting Steve out but asks what Tyler's plan is, Tyler tells him to trust him and says he's gonna bullshit something about the power to Kaitlyn at the last minute. JC complains about Angie leaking stuff or turning things around or something and Tyler just keeps trying to convince him not to talk to her because she doesn't trust him. JC doesn't seem to hear it. They hope The Four win HOH so they can take a shot at Swaggy/Fessy and ignite the war. Kaitlyn interrupts and she and JC compare notes about how they frequent the same places in LA so have probably come across each other before or something.

Flashing back to last night and the Bros deciding to vote out Sam. General bashing about how stupid and useless she is. Hilariously they bash her for saying she won't let people in her HOH when they've been saying that all week. Brett says that he's not even censoring himself around her anymore because she's gone. Winston brings up her yelling at production again and bashes her some more. Its really just "she's stupid, she's an idiot, she's useless" over and over in different forms. Winston says they need to have a meeting with Level 6 and they can't let them convince them to change their votes. Winston says he was fine with keeping Sam if it was easy, Brett says he's not "pulling out my guns" for Sam. Winston's worried that if they save Sam she'll expose their alliance. Uhhh... Winston's worried about going on the block next week and thinks Scottie could be his swing vote.

Winston: The only good thing about Sam is she cleans the whole place.

Winston says he doesn't care about about whether the place is dirty or clean just like he doesn't care what people are saying online or if people like him or not. Sounds like the girls told them about the DR talking too and they're responding in the mature, self aware way. Winston's glad that people think they care about stuff like that.

Winston: They think we're idiots. Its perfection.

In real time Steve tells Kaitlyn that Scottie told him that Sam is campaigning. Kaitlyn says he has to respect her fighting and asks if Steve's gotten a commitment from the Bros. Steve says he has, so its all good. Kaitlyn and Tyler are doing their "show" again. JC, "If the questions bore me I'm going to walk out." Steve says he has, so its all good. Steve and Scottie sing the Dayman/Nightman song from Always Sunny. Scottie gets into it.

Flashing back to yesterday to Kaitlyn confronting Fessy about all the drama. She upset that for "three days" she's been getting attacked by Haleigh, Bayleigh, and Swaggy and he didn't do anything to shut it down. She says he stopped talking to her and she'd never do that to a friend. Fessy says he saw her getting close to Winston and Tyler and she says its because they were talking to her and showing they wanted to be her friend. Fessy asks how they make sure they're first with each other. Kaitlyn's still mad that he didn't shut down the gossip and Fessy says she was just making comments and there's a lot of mind numbing squabbling over different random innocuous comments. Some drama with a bandanna. Fessy tries to get out of it by saying they just spent less time together because of Have Nots. Kaitlyn bulldozes over that. Kaitlyn says she WAS jealous but it was game jealousy because her "Day 1" isn't talking to her. Kaitlyn "never, ever, ever" said something "with mean intent" and she thinks Fessy read into a lot of poo poo. She says that's bad trust wise. That's fair. Fessy tries to warm it over. Kaitlyn says she doesn't feel like "this group" will go to bat for her. Fessy asks if she thinks he will, she says she doesn't know, and Fessy says that's bad for both of them. Tyler comes back in and Kaitlyn asks for 2 minutes.

Fessy: We kicked him out of his own HOH room.

Swaggy comes in and he just doesn't give a gently caress and just interjects himself into it. He says that people weren't really meaning to talk behind her back but they kind of were just hoping it would resolve itself or fade away on its own. Swaggy says there were little things that she might not have noticed but Haleigh read into like Kaitlyn getting up from the hammock right after Haleigh sits down. Weirdly Swaggy seemed to help. He promises Kaitlyn they'd remain loyal. Tyler's back and Kaitlyn says he held her together all week in a way she "wishes other guys would." Scottie interrupts and THEY CHANGE THE TOPIC TO THE NFL AGAIN! ITS SPREADING! Its like watching BB ESPN.

In real time Winston and Kaycee awkwardly discuss electrolytes and the pros and cons of sweating. Winston mentions that he wants a Level 6 meeting later (presumably to tell them the Bros don't want to vote out Steve).
Winston's now ranting about something to Kaitlyn. "Uncle Gary" and "shake and bake chicken." Some Adult Swim/Rick and Morty thing I'm too old for.

Flashing back to yesterday afternoon with the Bros and Angela complaining that Winston is a target now. Winston thinks its because he rejected Kaitlyn. He says he's "about to turn into dick mode." Brett tells more fan fiction about how Fessy is threatening him for hitting on Haleigh or something I haven't seen. They complain about people on the other side feeling them out and how awkward and weird it is. Angela says that Bayleigh is trying to do the same thing with her. Its Week 1 and they seem to think BB players trying to mend fences and build bridges is wrong and "so weird." Brett calls Swaggy and Fessy the McPoyle Brothers? Oh, Winston's making gay implications? I dunno. They're just talking about how they're going to dominate a carnival HOH now. Idiots.

Hey, Sam is human again!

Ok, that's enough. It never really rained so I gotta water.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

POLITICS TIME!

Angie talks a bit about wealth disparity and how she thinks its sick that some have so much and some so little. Somehow this gets to them talking about the plan to split California into 3 starts. JC loves it because he hates the "crazy rear end liberals" (which he really emphasizes as a dirty word) in the cities run the states. Steve and Kaitlyn are shocked by JC. JC is "socially Democrat" but "strictly conservative" on matters of national security and economics. JC says lots of people in the gay community act crazy because they're influenced by the news. JC says he'd never cut someone off because of their politics and thinks that's uneducated and wrong. Steve is liking JC "more and more" that he has his own opinions and respects others. Kaitlyn says she's the "biggest feminist, progressive liberal in the world" but JC is her bestie. No one likes Trump's tweeting but JC says the numbers and facts don't lie and the country is good. Steve agrees. Steve says Obama had a lot to do with the good stuff. Steve commends them for having a political talk with no arguing. Angie points outs half the house is asleep. Someone asks Tyler what he thinks and he goes out of his way to change the topic to surfing and sharks.

I haven't seen this yet.

Someone's gonna break their rear end.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
And JC has a job on Fox News forever

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Bros try to convince Angela to vote out Sam. All the usual stuff and they mention who Steve says if they betray him he'll go for revenge. Winston, "Not that that means anything." Winston says more that they'll be "exposed" but he'd do it "in a heartbeat" if it was anyone but Sam. Its all the same Winston bashing Sam stuff. He just repeats himself over and over. Brett says they'd never even be able to tell her anything. Angela is all "yeah, yeah" as she always is. She says she has to talk to JC and figure out what his power is. Winston is starting to think he doesn't have one. Brett says JC told him that Angie is talking about targeting The Bros now. Winston, "I'm really scared of her athletic prowess."

JC shows up and Angela says she's cared they don't have the numbers. JC says he's voting Steve out and they have to. He says he and Tyler have Kaitlyn and Haleigh. JC says there's no scenario where he stays where they're not hosed because they'll have the numbers. Winston doesn't get why this week is "do or die." JC says everyone's talking big game already and they'll make a big move next week. Angela mentions Scottie "going to the other side" (he's already there) but Winston dismisses it because he believes he can get anyone to his side. Angela asks again and JC says he doesn't have the power.

JC and Brett leave. Winston tells Angela that Haleigh is playing JC and Tyler and JC doesn't know what they know. Angela insisting JC has to have the power because he's the most entertaining person in the house. Winston agrees but says he's deluded thinking he can get Kaitlyn and Haleigh. Now Angela inexplicably thnks the App is to replacement a nominee. Why does she think this? Who knows how Angela knows what she knows? Winston worries JC is setting them up to be on the wrong side of the vote. Angela points out it wouldn't change anything but Winston says they'd have a "glimmer of hope" if they vote to keep Steve. Winston insists that Steve is angry that Fessy didn't use the POV on him (he's not) and is looking to flip. Angela says he'd look like a fool. More Sam bashing and they insist she's a liability to them and Winston says he rather play with Steve "who knows the game". More complaining about her talking about winning HOH. Angela points out Steve is doing the same thing and Winston says "that's different" and he "knows the game." Winston says Sam is "fit for a straight jacket." Angela asks if "she's all there."

Angela backs off the mean comment (remembering her talking to?) and says she "didn't mean it like that" but Winston loves it and says she did. Angela says Swaggy is smart enough not to come at the Bros because then she would come after him. Winston says if they voted any of the 6 out there'd be problems. Uhhh... so they let you get to 6? Now they're just bashing the other side again and how they're always talking about themselves. Angela, "People don't talk about themselves in the real world. I feel uncomfortable talking about myself." blah blah blah. Vegas arrives.

Angelo: How you doing?
Vegas: I'm fine, I just really want Sam to say.
Winston: We gotta talk.
Vegas: Oh god.

Winston repeats all his stuff and interrupts Vegas every time she pushes back. One might call it "mansplaining." Vegas points out Steve didn't even ask her and Angela for their votes and has said he'll put them up but Winston assures them he'd talk him out of it. blah blah blah. All the usual complaints. Now they're kind of mad at JC and contemplate exposing him for having the App. Vegas says if they're voting out Sam she has to tell Sam because she can't let her leave the house blindsided. Winston encourages them to wait till the last minute (giving Sam no real time to convince them she has the power and leverage it). Angela says if they tell JC they're keeping Steve he might expose his App. Vegas reminds herself she has to be nicer to Steve but he snores. Then they obsess about weaponizing Have Nots again. Winston swears Rachel and Angela will never be Have Nots and he and Brett will sacrifice themselves for them. Conversation shifts towards them thinking everyone on that side will throw HOH and Vegas having some scheme to convince Steve to throw.

Tyler is still the key here because he knows Sam's staying and he'll have to decide if its worth pushing/telling them to keep her on their side. Then that will put Winston (and Brett) in a jackpot situation where they have to decide who they want to betray and make an enemy.

Of course they totally don't have a 7th vote so none of this is actually about the vote. Its all very weird.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Swaggy lamenting to Tyler how he's kinda stuck with Bayleigh. He's not really saying he WANTS to get rid of her but he recognizes that its a huge problem for his game and there's nothing he can do about it now. He correctly notes that Bayleigh is way too attached because he already tried to distance himself and she lost it (she kinda did). Swaggy says its going to be hilarious when Tyler sees how he freaked out after kissing her because he knew he screwed up (eh, it was mildly funny). Swaggy expresses some concern about the 6 votes Sam told Scottie she had but Tyler easily makes him feel at easy. Swaggy says Kaitlyn was faltering a little over all the drama but he thinks its ok now. He says if they had jumped on her when she was really mad it might have been a problem. Swaggy rambles a bunch about how no one should ever accept being a pawn and the pawns should just be "the floaters" who he defines as JC, Kaycee, and Sam. "Even Rockstar"... mainly because he wouldn't mind sending her home.

JC freaking out to Tyler about the Four freaking out. Tyler tells him to stay calm and everyone just has to vote for Sam. He thinks its going fine. Tyler's behind because he doesn't actually hang out in the corners with the Four where they whisper.

Vegas is feeling out Kaitlyn about "I don't know which way I'm voting, which way is the house voting?" Kaycee is there too. Kaitlyn assures her the house is keeping Steve. Vegas feigns that she figured and is going to go that way but she doesn't want to blindside Sam. Kaitlyn says she thinks Sam knows but isn't totally sure. Fish and when it comes back topic changes to the likelihood of a Battle Back.

JC now telling Angela that Steve is driving him crazy talking poo poo. Then he says "I talked to Tyler, he's got it." Then he doesn't expand on what "it" is. He rambles about Haleigh and Kaitlyn and Angela asks if he's worried they might flip (wouldn't that be not flip?). JC filibusters about how the two of them are clueless except about guys. Angela likes the trash talking and is successfully placated. More blah blah. Angela shows some push back and asks what happens if Scottie and Steve jump to the other side and JC basically says "they're already on that side you stupid". Then he says how much they talk trash about Angela and blah blah. No one talks about Angela. The only time people talk about Angela is to express how hard it is to talk to Angela.

Vegas is complaining to Kaitlyn and Tyler (Kaycee is there too) that someone stole her bed. Vegas bonds with Kaitlyn's "mad at everyone for petty slights" side.

Steve talks about how shocked he still is to learn that JC is a conservative. Winston says he loves it and says JC is a really smart guy. Winston and Steve say that Angie tries to bait them him with her liberal (said that way) talk. Angela says she has no opinions. I believe her. Brett says nothing.

For the second time in a week The Bros talk about how much they love Good Burger. That's more times than I've thought of that movie in a decade. In fairness the Bros are pounding out burgers. They're basically half pound burgers. And supposedly they're veal.

Steve: Trust me, when you have kids you'll never have to wash dishes again.
Angela: That sounds like slavery.

That was funny. But she's apparently serious because she keeps going on about how she doesn't believe in it and would never have her kids do it making Steve kind of uncomfortable and defensive.

Winston randomly quotes Happy Gilmore. This guy is an intellectual.

Bay talks to Swaggy about her DRs where they were concerned as to if Swaggy talks to her about his DRs.

Sam is walking around hugging everyone for no apparent reason. She hugs Steve because he did dishes. Like a real, long, deep hug. Then she starts cussing off Kaycee for fun. Sam's kind of a low key trip. She tells Steve about this guy Joel Salatin and his Polyface Farm which has a Wikipedia entry and apparently is some kind of cycle system that attempts to be ecological and animal friendly and self sustaining kinda thing. Sounds interesting. There's a Wikipedia page. Brett takes this time to traumatize Angela by explaining turkey decapitation to her. Somehow this leads to Sam explaining how when you cut the head off a rattlesnake you have to bury it because it can still inject you even well after its dead.

JC tells Haleigh that he's hearing different things about the vote. Haleigh says she thinks they're the swing votes. JC says they can't vote with feelings and Haleigh agrees. JC rambles about when Swaggy's crew take out the Four they'll come for them. He thinks Sam will be a good pawn for them but Steve is already with them. There's extended fish for some reason. JC asks if Haleigh is showmancing with Fessy and Haleigh says no. Haleigh asks if "the other side" is saying that and JC is like "no, they never talk trash, its totally your side." JC says something scandalous was said about Haleigh that I can't make out and Haleigh wants to know who said and JC pulls his "I'll tell you after HOH" bs. JC says all the Four will get targeted before her but she doesn't want to be their target. JC says they should talk to Tyler and take their cues from him. Haleigh's all "yeah, yeah, yeah" and I get the sense she's placating him. JC pushes too hard and Haleigh's shown some ok instincts.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds were down for awhile for fireworks and booze.

Tyler told Kacee that Sam had the power and not to tell anyone. He says he thinks it might be to cancel out a vote or replace one. He says he's going to go to Kaitlyn and try and scare her by saying she knows what the power is. Kaycee promises not to tell anyone. Tyler says they HAVE to keep her and starts to say something that sounds like Sam, him and Kaycee being able to ride the middle but Swaggy interrupts.

JC tells Winston that he and Haleigh decided to do whatever Tyler wants and he's gonna tell Tyler to tell them to vote to keep Sam. Winston's all mopey and doesn't want to take a risk. Winston keeps up his curious "we should vote out Sam because she doesn't know the game" argument. Oh, Brett and Vegas are there. JC says he'll give them a thumbs up tomorrow if its a go. They're giving him poo poo about his wavering confidence in the 7th vote and he gets defensive. JC says that they're worried about risks but the other side is still going to gun for them next week regardless (this is completely true). Winston then makes a dickish comment about telling him about the Power App and JC is all "I don't have it, its not my call to tell on someone else" (I assume he still thinks Brett has it). JC says if they keep Steve in they're giving them "absolute power" and asks if they really want to go up against 9 people. Winston asks if Scottie is with them and JC says yeah. JC then tries to explain the Kaitlyn/Haleigh drama to Winston. Winston fights with JC because he insists Haleigh and Fessy are showmancing and JC says they're not. As far as I can tell they're not.

THE ANTS ARE HERE!

Vegas/Angela and Kaitlyn are kind of fleshing each other out while JC and Tyler are there. Kaitlyn asks if they know who has the App and if Angela has it. Angela denies. They conclude they think Brett has it. Why the gently caress would anyone think Brett won it? Brett? Kaitlyn, "Maybe Sam has the app?" Angela and Vegas are highly doubtful but Kaitlyn points out that she had a good story and was in trouble. Vegas dismisses it entirely saying that they based their votes off first impression "and pictures". Vegas is an rear end in a top hat. Sam got a sexy panup intro.

Bayleigh is telling Fessy about some drama she says some girl did. Don't quote me on this but I'm starting to think Bayleigh instigated a lot of the Kaitlyn/Haleigh stuff. Then she says something about not wanting Brett to be mad at them? I guess i need to pay more attention to Bayleigh. I just don't want to. She's so dramatic.

Vegas tells Angela that Kaitlyn told her she gave Steve her word she was keeping him. For some reason they think Kaitlyn might be lying about that? I guess they're still thinking JC might have flipped Kaitlyn? They decide they have to talk to Tyler. Kaycee joins and tells them Tyler and JC told her to vote out Steve. Vegas is frustrated. Angela says they're not voting out Steve unless they know 100% he's gone. That's not how the game works, Angela.

Angela tells JC that Kaitlyn is keeping Steve. JC says he convince Haleigh to do what Tyler says. Angela, "Ok." JC complains about Winston whining about "risky" and doesn't get what his problem is since no matter what happens Swaggy is coming for them. Angela, "Ok, Steve's gone." Angela's ridiculous. JC calls Winston a chicken.

Angela relays to Vegas what JC told her, with the Cool Kid martyr complex spin. Now its "there's no point in us trying to be nice and keep the peace because they're coming for us anyway." Because somehow in the Four's minds everyone else is supposed to line up and leave them alone or something. Angela again insists JC has the power.

Vegas relays to Winston the news that Haleigh is doing what Tyler tells her to do. Winston doesn't like it and Vegas wants to know why. Vegas is visibly frustrated. Winston whines that these are people not in his alliance. YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE IN YOUR ALLIANCE TO WORK UNILATERALLY! Winston starts calling Haleigh a snake and Vegas gets MAD and says Haleigh has nothing to do with them. Winston keeps interrupting Vegas is getting madder. Vegas talks up Sam that she's smart and can help them out in a lot of ways that Steve can't. Winston mumbles. Vegas is kind of done with this and says people need to follow their guts and Winston says they gotta hash it out as a group.

Winston leaves and Vegas tells Angela that she's gonna just do what Tyler tells her to do.

Winston's back and Vegas can't help herself. Vegas says she can see Haleigh doing what JC does because she's an impressionable kid. Winston agrees but says not to underestimate her. Sam thankfully ends this circle. And she VERY much notices that she walked in on a game talk they're not sharing. You know, for that trust building.

Winston fills Brett in on all the new stuff and mocks the girls for flipping again. "Who the hell died and made JC king?" He says Vegas was giving him attitude. Winston tells Brett he has to back him up later. Winston thinks Haleigh is a master player. Brett says Steve was talking about a "Conjuring" power (I think he means the Halting Hex). Winston now thinks Rockstar has it!!! "I'm scared now!" JC said "her" so Winston is convinced its a girl.

Brett: The only other girl who could have it is...
Winston: Haleigh.
Brett: I was gonna say Sam.
Winston: She's so dumb she could have forgotten she has it.

Winston's an rear end in a top hat.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Winston is post-breakdown Paulie

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam and Kaitlyn appear to be speaking in sign language. That's against the rules, ladies.

JC keeps working Haleigh to vote to keep Sam. Tyler comes in and JC insists if Steve stays he's gonna go with "the other side" and they're gonna dominate. I think JC just forgot who he was talking to. JC rambles and Tyler gets confused. Haleigh, "I want to keep Steve, he wants to keep Sam." Haleigh says Steve has been talking poo poo about "the other side" all week. JC ranting that they're all pawns and Haleigh says "we're not pawns" and JC feigns anger and says "if you're going to be naive I'm just walking away." Haleigh isn't buying it. JC asks Tyler what he thinks and Tyler punts and says he's got a good relationship with both of them. "I don't know who they're going after but its not one of the three of us." JC rambles a bunch more. Haleigh insists she just doesn't want to burn trust with Scottie. JC says its about not making either side of the house too powerful so when the time comes to take them down they're weaker. Tyler says that's a good point and bows out saying "Don't get ahead of yourself, don't stay too much in the present. Find a middle." JC is desperate to get Tyler to tell Haleigh what to do and he's refusing saying he doesn't have a vote.

Swaggy and Scottie are stripping and runway modeling for the HOH cam.

Vegas and Kaitlyn are joined in now but its less fun. Its just not the same when beautiful women are doing instead of a couple of doofuses. And Vegas just wants it too much. She makes me uneasy.

Ok, the Four are in HOH. Brett says if they're voting out Steve he's gonna go to him right before eviction and give him some spiel about things flipping and he tried or some nonsense. I hope he does that and Steve stays. "We were protecting you from yourself." Such jackasses.

Angela: If Tyler says we have the vote, we're voting for Sam to stay, right?
Winston: We'll discuss it.

Tyler shows up but warns them not to talk because Swaggy is outside. Vegas, "Why does he come here?" Angela pulls Tyler into the bathroom and starts "JC says..." and Tyler cuts her off and says "JC knows nothing." Tyler says he's setting it up so that he and Kaitlyn go to the Four for to make a deal so it feels organic. He has a whole plan. He says he's gonna tell Kaitlyn "Sam has the power" (as a "lie") and then says he doesn't know who really has it. Angela again with the JC stuff and Tyler again says JC doesn't know what he's talking about and he's downstairs pushing Haleigh too much and making himself a target. Then he tells Vegas all the same stuff.

PopTV gave them cookies. There's like a dozen. Unless one of them has a POV baked in I don't care.

Ok, the Four in HOH. The Bros insisting they "know" a girl has the app because JC slipped up. Winston's pissed that JC's "been lying to us this whole time." Winston says they gotta unanimously vote to keep Steve. Angela's confused and upset. Winston's pissed at the idea of putting the alliance's fate in the hands of Kaitlyn, "an emotional girl who can flip on a dime." Vegas says if Sam stays she has their backs. Brett says Steve means 2 in Scottie. The girls say they don't know they have Scottie/Steve like Sam.

gently caress, I was behind and teh feeds reset and I lost 20 minutes.

Level 6 are now all in HOH and they're debating whether Rockstar could have the power. Tyler says she doesn't have it. The Four are all freaking out. Everyone's got some paranoid theory that they smugly know to be true. Tyler is frustrated and pissed off.

Tyler: Rockstar doesn't loving have it! I loving know! I loving know!
Brett: She chimed in...
Tyler: Think about all your loving options! Think about all your loving options! Sam has the loving power, drat it! Sam has it! I know, she loving told me! drat it! I'm trying to get the seven loving votes so she doesn't loving use and it protects our group! OH MY GOD!

Everyone is relieved and gives him Tyler a hug. They ask why he didn't tell them and he says because she told him to not tell anyone. Tyler says Sam will trust the people who vote for her and if she doesn't have to use it she can use it next week to bail them out. Suddenly Winston likes Sam. Tyler says if she knows he told them she'll kill him. Now they're all jacked up and fist pumping like they did something. Angela says she's scared of Sam now. Winston loves her now. Now they're arguing over whether JC knows and Tyler is just yelling "HE DOESN'T KNOW!" Oh, now they're complaining about Rockstar. Tyler emphasizes if Sam finds out he told them then every trust he's built is broken.

I hate this group and I hate that Tyler broke and they're so happy and smug like they did something. Ugh.

Now they're being paranoid nutcases again and have a theory that Tyler will have to put up a replacement nom and they can get pull a Jesse on Swaggy. Then Winston starts spiraling as he keeps coming up with new and new possibilities. Winston declares that taking out Swaggy would be the biggest move in BB History.

DR calls Brett to HOH and mercifully ends this. But they all do their dumb handshake first. Only Vegas has to issue directions so they do it right. See what I'm saying? She wants it too much.

Angela: From now on if one of us knows something and we don't want to break trust and tell, lets just say "trust me."
Tyler: I TRIED DOING THAT!

I really hope Swaggy wins HOH and blows this group up before they can solidify.

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status...767901914480640

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jul 5, 2018

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

lmao I WAS ALWAYS SAM'S FRIEND

She will be mad when she finds out everyone knows, as it will eventually get out. Tyler can probably smooth it over by saying he did it to prevent her having to burn it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Tyler REALLY didn't want to do that but you can see from that clip he just snaps. The four of them are just so ridiculous and Winston is such a nutcase that he couldn't take it anymore. Even after you could see how nervous he was and how hard he was trying to emphasize that they can't let Sam know. He's rightfully terrified these idiots are going to blow up his game.

I like Tyler but I kind of want him to suffer the consequences of throwing in his lot with these jackasses. I think he crossed a line by betraying Sam's trust. Not like a moral or ethical one or anything. I'm not mad at him. I just think he fully stopped playing the middle when he made that decision. So I want him to go down with Level 6.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ugh, I'm so disgusted by the Bros' newly refound smug satisfaction. Instead here's a way too big/long gif.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

STAC Goat posted:

Winston's pissed at the idea of putting the alliance's fate in the hands of Kaitlyn, "an emotional girl who can flip on a dime."

I don't like Winston at all, but it's hard to argue with him here.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Seems that Tyler flipped Kaitlyn by lying that Swaggy told him that he doesn't trust her. Tyler then added some paranoia that Brett apparently has the power and will be targeting anyone who didn't vote to evict Steve. Kaitlyn repeated the story to Haleigh and Rockstar and seems to have been hooked by the lie. At this point it seems like she will be voting out Steve, Haleigh and Rockstar might flip as well.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Considering nobody says his name ever and he's basically not involved in the week one poo poo-show I guess we can assume that Scottie is going to win the game, huh?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The main reason Scottie's name never came up this week is because he's developed a weird attachment to Steve (that even Steve can't explain) so no one in the house has ever had any doubt which way he's voting. He's actually been shockingly relevant this week in that a lot of HGs have rationalized that its worth voting out Sam over Steve because Sam is alone while Steve has Scottie who might get mad.

There's some low key "secret genius" whispering about him that always pops up since Ian (who somehow has the rep as a secret genius). Right now most of the house is dismissing him as a floater which in a house divide means he's pretty safe. I don't really think the divide will last and if Kaitlyn flipped that's the first sign of it breaking down. And when that happens Scottie could end up a pre-jury boot. But for now (in Week 1) he's doing fine.

Teek posted:

Seems that Tyler flipped Kaitlyn by lying that Swaggy told him that he doesn't trust her. Tyler then added some paranoia that Brett apparently has the power and will be targeting anyone who didn't vote to evict Steve. Kaitlyn repeated the story to Haleigh and Rockstar and seems to have been hooked by the lie. At this point it seems like she will be voting out Steve, Haleigh and Rockstar might flip as well.

Tyler betraying Sam to half the house and then lying about Swaggy to someone who will ABSOLUTELY tell people seems really sloppy and unnecessary. I liked the game Tyler was playing when it looked like he was trying to ride the middle. Now that it seems like he's willing to risk his game for Level 6 I'm kind of disappointed.

Its Week 1, HGs. Save something.

edit: I guess watching this Tyler isn't necessarily "lying" about Swaggy, at least not in any overt way that could be flat out called out. But he still exposed himself and he's a fool not to realize this would get back to Swaggy and his crew and reveal to them he's a snake.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jul 5, 2018

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Yeah I'm rooting for Tyler as he seems the most level headed out of the whole bunch in there, and I think the two week start just dragged on a day or two too long for him and hopefully all this doesn't screw him up too much.

Sam's voice sounds like a robot voice now and I can't unhear it, it sounds weird to me now coming out of her normal self.

The vote/trending chatbot stuff opens up after tonight's episode right? I missed last week's by a day.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, flashing back...

Last night after Tyler revealed Sam's power to Level 6 the Bros hung out in HOH with Tyler forever trash talking people, blowing each other, and objectifying their female allies. The Bros at one point while arguing that they'll win all the comps comment "unless its basketball" (Swaggy played D1 ball). Apparently they were on it awhile and were saying Swaggy looks like Devin and Tyler called them off and reminded them of the Rachel/Angela talking to. I couldn't find that specific part and I can only listen to the douchebags be douchebags so long. But I guess stay tuned to Twitter. I really don't know. I tapped out somewhere between them talking about treating the HOH liked their frat pledges and them boasting about how they're fighting off all the women in the house.

Late last night FOUTTE got together and hashed out all their drama from the week and put Kaitlyn at ease and brought Bayleigh into their alliance as the Sacred Six.

Then this morning Tyler tells Kaitlyn he has to vote Steve out because the Four have the power and they'll use it against her and Swaggy doesn't trust her and everyone including Angie and Haleigh are against Kaitlyn so she needs The Four's protection. This is really sloppy and desperate (and IMO unnecessary). Kaitlyn seems shocked by the idea that all her friends are "'against her" (they do have doubts and questions but "against her" is more than a stretch).

Kaitlyn then tells Haleigh everything Tyler told her. Haleigh calls bullshit and says Swaggy was nervous but that's all and they hashed it out all last night. Kaitlyn thinks that the power will cause who ever voted for Steve to go up or something. Haleigh says they'll know they flipped. Haleigh seems to be passing over Tyler and is mad at Swaggy for talking to Tyler (I guess that's fair, but man, Tyler gets away with everything). Haleigh recognizes how bad it would be to blow up all their trusted relationships and flip to the Four because none of them give her the time of day. Kaitlyn basically says its early enough to get in and change the dynamics and that they can lie and claim the power changed their votes or something. Haleigh's clearly mad, but more at Swaggy and the situation. Which again, is fair but also slightly frustrating because it benefits the Four who have done nothing.

There's a very absurd online fan theory that "Grodner" is angry because Steve is the production favorite because she loves undercover cops. That's just funny. BB fans are absurd.

Angie joins Kaitlyn and Haleigh and gets the update. Angie connects the dots and questions if Tyler is just playing her but Kaitlyn dismisses it. Angie says none of this makes sense. She's correct. Kaitlyn says she's loyal to the two of them but gently caress Swaggy. She says she's had doubts about Swaggy since Day 1 and the safety thing when she got so mad. Angie's really doubtful of all this but Haleigh basically buys the gist of it because Swaggy HAS been poo poo talking Kaitlyn all week and leaking poo poo to Tyler. Angie insists they need to keep their "5 person thing" strong (I thought it was 6 now) and she doesn't trust The Four at all. Kaitlyn insisting its THEIR fault because they made the sides obvious. I think Tyler gaslit Kaitlyn. Angie now wants a girls alliance with Bayleigh.

Haleigh asks Angie what to do. Angie notes that they've said the same stuff Swaggy is alleged to have said about Kaitlyn. Haleigh, "But we didn't tell Tyler. What was he thinking?"

HOH LOCKDOWN AND FRANKIE APPEARS ON MY SCREEN! ARGH!!!

It seems like Tyler got his 7th vote in Kaitlyn but he really potentially exposed himself doing so.

ChenBot confirms online theories that "CHANCE" means that Sam's power doesn't actually cancel the eviction but rather that if Sam uses it she'll have to win a comp to get back in the house. I like Sam but I kinda wish she had to use it now and lost just to see Winston get mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDBNJ8OoRig

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kaitlyn vented to Tyler about how nervous she was and how messed up all this was and Tyler gave her dreamy eyes and told her to trust him. Kaitlyn is putty in his hands and forms a F2 with him, saying she had one with Haleigh but she isn't her friend. Kaitlyn suggests she vote to keep Steve so they can burn the power and Tyler is just "no, look into my eyes and fall in love and do what I say." I mean, look at this poo poo. He just did this for 20 minutes and talked about not wanting to lose Kaitlyn if she votes out Sam.

My current theory is that Tyler's gonna lose this game because Kaitlyn's going to murder him for manipulating her so much.

The Bros are telling Scottie they're voting out Steve and bsing him but I've lost all tolerance to listen to them. Sorry.

Ugh. I don't see any HOH scenario tonight I'm looking forward to. But I don't think I'll be able to take a week of the Bros being comfortable.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Kaitlyn vented to Tyler about how nervous she was and how messed up all this was and Tyler gave her dreamy eyes and told her to trust him. Kaitlyn is putty in his hands and forms a F2 with him, saying she had one with Haleigh but she isn't her friend. Kaitlyn suggests she vote to keep Steve so they can burn the power and Tyler is just "no, look into my eyes and fall in love and do what I say." I mean, look at this poo poo. He just did this for 20 minutes and talked about not wanting to lose Kaitlyn if she votes out Sam.

My current theory is that Tyler's gonna lose this game because Kaitlyn's going to murder him for manipulating her so much.

The Bros are telling Scottie they're voting out Steve and bsing him but I've lost all tolerance to listen to them. Sorry.

Ugh. I don't see any HOH scenario tonight I'm looking forward to. But I don't think I'll be able to take a week of the Bros being comfortable.

I mean, who would even go after the Bros this week? I feel like the next HOH is either going to be a dud, or is going to be working with the Bros, or both.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Swaggy. Fessy. Angie. Bayleigh? Haleigh, maybe? Probably not.

I'd like to believe that if Sam won HOH she'd have a chance to step back, re-evaluate stuff, and recognize that Tyler and the Four are using her. But I don't know. It actually helps that Kaitlyn is flipping her vote because Sam might trust her tonight. If Haleigh and Angie flip too then Sam might not be pulled over to the Cool Kids at all. Although it would set up Swaggy and Fessy as obvious targets for her.

As bad as it would be I think I need a Swaggy HOH tonight to put two of the Four on the block and break that up.

On the flip side Swaggy's in massive danger if L6 win and maybe now if Kaitlyn or Sam win. So he NEEDS a win to save his game.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
For the first time ever (?) in BB I have no idea what to expect tonight. I don’t know who’s getting evicted, I don’t even know if there will be an eviction, I don’t know who would win HOH, I don’t know who would be nominated, I don’t know who Scottie is :psyduck:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Shneak posted:

I don’t know who Scottie is :psyduck:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Shneak posted:

For the first time ever (?) in BB I have no idea what to expect tonight. I don’t know who’s getting evicted, I don’t even know if there will be an eviction, I don’t know who would win HOH, I don’t know who would be nominated, I don’t know who Scottie is :psyduck:
Oh, there will be an eviction... a much needed one.
We need to get this poo poo on the road.

The first HOH is always such a slog... from here on out poo poo will be poppin' rapid fire and that's a good thing.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Kaitlyn being the swing vote and then winning HOH is the most chaotic series of events on this show.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I want I Secret Sam/kaitlyn ASL alliance

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Winston's a mess already. I think he's worked up about getting in Sam and Kaitlyn's ears before the others can. I don't know. He's right to "I'm waiting for the endurance comp" to cover up his failure.

Tyler pulls Swaggy and Fessy into storage and tries to sell them that the Power was used for the vote but they don't buy it at all. The Bros interrupt and Winston goes "Cool meeting" and immediately starts poo poo.

Angela: That worked perfectly. But I'm so scared. She's not one of the loving six. We're good. We're loving good.

That was transcribed exactly and with no absense of space of other comments or anything. Just a look into Angela's inner monologue.

Kaitlyn playing dumb to her side of the house that she's going to get to the bottom of the votes. Suggests it could have been the power flipping votes. This is dumb but it might indicate she doesn't want to take a direct strike.

Bros have some "genius" spin plan. I dunno. Couldn't follow. Oh, I think Brett is trying to clean up Winston being a dick in the storage room.

Swaggy stressing. Angie saying if Kaitlyn sticks to their plans then she proves herself. Bay says she has a good feeling in her heart and they should trust her. "Worst case she puts two floaters up." Swaggy says its good she's gotta pick a side.

The Leighs celebrate. They think Scottie flipped. Haleigh knows the truth so she's covering for Kaitlyn. Haleigh says it doesn't matter. They discuss what a "bitch" Winston is.

Brett COMPLAINING ABOUT WINSTON to Angela about being such a bitch. Brett doesn't know what his problem is because they just won and he's causing problems and giving people reasons. Angela is very confused and hopes they'll be confused too.

Kaityn's on a high. "They were screaming for me!" Fessy is excited and they both can't wait for "one on ones." Kaitlyn's acting like she's still with them. Kaitlyn says Fessy, Haleigh, and Angie aren't options. That still leaves Swaggy as an option.

Angela tells Kaycee about Wintson's bitch fit. Kaycee says he needs to "calm the gently caress down."

Winston apologizes to Tyler. Tyler doesn't know what he's talking about and says "they didn't hear either." That's not true at all. Tyler tells Winston he's trying to clean up and Winston thanks him.

Haleigh pulls her "it was Scottie" nonsense to Angie (who also knows it was Kaitlyn) for the benefit of Swaggy and Bay. Angie can barely process this and doesn't sell it at all. After they leave Swaggy tells Bay it was Kaitlyn who flipped. Swaggy thinks its could have been Rockstar because she was talking about it earlier in the week and is sketchy now. Swaggy isn't buying the "Power" nonsense. Swaggy loving NAILS it when he says he thinks "they" came up with a plan to trick Kaitlyn by saying Brett has a power. Wow. Kudos, Swaggy. He says Bay and the girls really have to shore up their relationship with Kaitlyn and keep her from flipping to Angela and Rachel.

Winston tells Brett that Tyler said they didn't hear it. Brett says that's not true because Swaggy clearly barked back. Winston thinks it works in their favor. Brett's clearly not buying this and is annoyed. He says that if you make personal stuff this early it gives people easy targets. Winston's not really processing it. Winston starts freaking about who Kaitlyn will nominate. Brett wants him to calm down.

Kaitlyn going on and on about her crowd reaction.

Swaggy says Scottie that people are saying he flipped but Swaggy says he knows who it was. Swaggy says its the "stupidest thing he's ever heard" in his life that Scottie voted out Steve.

I gotta say, Swaggy's impressing me.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Yea dudes ego is hard to deal with but he is really on tonight.

I missed it. How does Hayleigh know that kaitlyn was the one that flipped. Been out of the streams loop the past couple days.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I...like...Swaggy? :confused:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

CancerStick posted:

I missed it. How does Hayleigh know that kaitlyn was the one that flipped. Been out of the streams loop the past couple days.

Kaitlyn told Haleigh and Angie all about what Tyler told her earlier today. She wanted them to vote with her to give cover. They obviously didn't but they're covering for her right now and framing Scottie or going with Tyler's nonsense power bs.

As best as I can figure everyone either knows or suspects its Kaitlyn. They're just all being surprisingly adult about it and realizing that with her as HOH it doesn't matter and they just have to keep her from flipping fully.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Swaggy telling Fessy that Kaitlyn might have flipped. Fessy seems unsurprised. Everyone seems to be taking a very mature "lets just move on" approach. Swaggy's worried Kaitlyn might put up him and Bayleigh. Fessy doesn't think she would because it would burn everything she has. Swaggy talking more and thinks Rockstar might have been the one who flipped. Fessy's more vocal about that. I don't know if he doesn't think it was Kaitlyn or just wants to cover the same way Haleigh is.

Rockstar joins. "Haleigh thinks Scottie flipped." Swaggy shoots that down. "Tyler says the power was used." Swaggy shoots that down too. Angie is pushing the power saying she heard "The Power Is In Play" but Swaggy doesn't buy it and recounts how past powers like that have worked and that Julie would have told them something. Angie says everyone's kissing up to Kaitlyn now. Swaggy says no one's doing that when he wins.

Fessy and Bay talking about the flip vote but Bay is a STEALTH whisperer so I got nothing. Bay asks what Kaitlyn's going to do and Fessy doesn't know but she's gotta pick a side. Bay thinks she might go for JC, Kaycee, and Scottie (the "floaters"). Fessy seems dismissive of this conversation.

Everyone's discussing Have Nots and NOONE CARES. This house is totally obsessed with it. I guess because they're all fit/ripped food measuring people?

JC telling Kaycee that he's so happy it worked out and now they're good as long as they pressure Kaitlyn that she already flipped and she needs them now. Basically threaten her. Kaycee recognizes the flaw here and warns JC not to be all over her (like he does).

Kaitlyn, Haleigh, and Angie talking and Haleigh's keeping up the "Scottie flipped" and Angie's keeping up the "power got used." Kaitlyn tells them about Tyler telling her Swaggy doesn't trust her. Uhhh... they had this conversation this afternoon. Did they all forget? Are they not covering but just... forgot? Kaitlyn's talking like Swaggy is the target but Angie's trying to convince her that Swaggy is a good shield that they can take out later. Kaitlyn doesn't seem terrible moved away from Swaggy.

Winston's found the only person dumber than him in Angela to humor his insanity. He's back on his plan to have Angela seduce Fessy and Swaggy into volunteering for Have Nots. Angela's kind of not feeling it and thinks this is a good week to do Have Nots since she thinks she's safe. Winston keeps pushing. JC joins for more crazy. He says some "bitch is coming for blood." Winston tells JC that people were talking about votes and mentioning his name so he might be exposed. Dude, NO ONE thinks JC voted to save Steve. He's been exposed for days. JC says Kaitlyn has to make a big move and they have to convince her "they're" all coming for her for flipping. JC's gonna push way too hard. Now JC's rambling about something. I'm pretty sure he pulls a Paul and just randomly says "X just said Y about you!" Winston's now on the powers. He's bouncing off the walls.

Winston: I need to chill. This is so stupid of me. I shouldn't have said a word.
Angela: Whatever.

Angela: I just want to sit back and chill this week.
Winston: I'd like that but its just...

Now Winston is freaking out about what they're going to say to Scott. I guess the Bros ended up cut a deal with him and Steve right before Eviction. Dumbasses. Winston, "It looks pretty bad on me and Brett."

JC doing damage control with Swaggy about why he voted out Steve. JC is talking a mile a minute and Swaggy's quiet and letting him ramble. I remain impressed with Swaggy. I don't know what JC is saying. He's all over the place. It wasn't good for his game. He says he wants to come clean because he wants to be as honest as possible. Swaggy downplays it, says he appreciates his honesty, and they're good. JC just can't stop talking.

Kay asks Brett to talk to her alone but Scottie is there all sad. I don't listen to the conversation but I do catch Brett say that his role model is Schwarzenegger. I remain lost as to how anyone could possibly liek Brett.

Haleigh and Angie whispering under the covers. I think Haleigh is saying she was just covering for Kaitlyn flipping because if she didn't no one would trust her.

BBViewer is skipping like crazy on me.

Winston telling Kaycee and Angela what everyone "has" to do again. Winston says he wants it become public knowledge that Kaitlyn flipped (he's totally gonna leak it). Kaycee's repeating over and over versions of "stay cool" and "be chill." Winston wants to "clear their names" with Sam and Kaitlyn about how they've been general dicks to them for 2 weeks. Its the "we're the good people" thing again. Kaycee keeps trying to get it to stop as I wonder if she ever regrets her alliance choices.

Swaggy and Fessy are going rock climbing and getting in their jock "lets do it" mode.

Rachel is doing voices now. I just don't like her. She's kind overtly pushing Sam to tell her how she feels about people in the house. Sam's kind of vague but says she's gonna trust the people who have supported her "since the beginning." The Four REALLY want credit for saving Sam and I kinda think they're gonna push too hard and turn her away unless Tyler intervenes. But Sam doesn't seem as under Tyler's spell as others. She was pretty forceful and in control during most of their game talks.

Kaitlyn apparently quoted a Drake song and forgot to leave out the "n" word and its firing up on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/haItinghex/stat...079308753293313

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I was originally annoyed about Kaitlin winning but after watching live feeds I realized it truly was the best outcome. This season has been loving great! I love seeing a house this polarized!!!!

• Locked thread