Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

im worried about overnights and hometowns in this case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

lmao not shocked at all that the kid and his buddies were loudly talking about how great lynchings were and why can't we do that anymore

dipshits learned a valuable lesson, shame about whoever the faceblinds at /pol/ get killed by swatting in retaliation

source?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
a czar? what is this, russia?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
ahaha
https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/1014988334156926977

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I am just joking about killing specific races jn families by lynching them. Jeez PC culture run amok!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
podium chuds spotted. looks like a pretty boring crowd this week.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol perfect timing. TRUMP!
https://twitter.com/csiemaszko/status/1014987256749264896

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
if nothing else, Pott Scruitt leaves behind a history of being Pott Scruitt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

white sauce posted:

also, how the gently caress did I miss this amazing idea

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1013085325915312130

like me you probably need a dictionary to translate jellyfish to english

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Thank you Mr Chris

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1014986981418393601

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
what the gently caress
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1014988644120178691

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GobiasIndustries posted:

Ok everyone, what's your favorite Pruitt grift? There are a ton of good ones, but trying to get his wife a Chick-fil-A franchise is still the funniest to me. Next up, probably the soundproof booth, or maybe the bulletproof office.

hand lotion

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

that means what I think it does, doesn't it?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol hastert was also a wrestling coach

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
tfw when u believe him
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1014989026183581696

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

jerry seinfel posted:

andy wheeler

trumps gonna give him some dumbass nicjname like andy "big" wheeler

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

kaleedity posted:

the used trump hotel mattress is waaaay on top of the lol bits but my personal favorite is the 24/7 security detail

this is less of a grift and more something he actually needed because he knows that his actions deserve death

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
man awful app really highlights how much twitter stuff you jabronis post, cos it doesn't auto embed

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
New Jersey Space Force
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1014988857794809856

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

so by Trump Law it's gonna come out Jordan raped some kids too

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

jerry seinfel posted:

truml 100% paid for that abortion that broidy claimed credit for but the chuds won't care

Before this is over were gonna find out Trump made one of his side pieces get an abortion and then never reimbursed her.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

jerry seinfel posted:

andy wheeler

andy wheeler looks like a photoshop of scott pruitt in a disguise

andy wheeler looks like aatrek's dad

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

combination of just knowing what these memelords are all about and apparently a story someone ran earlier with some witnesses that corroborated it, maybe have been pulled? I dunno, I'm not really committed to the truth anymore so I'll just keep saying this anyway b/c I ain't siding against HatRipper McGee

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

man awful app really highlights how much twitter stuff you jabronis post, cos it doesn't auto embed

it's an option in the settings I think

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The Nastier Nate posted:

Before this is over were gonna find out Trump made one of his side pieces get an abortion and then never reimbursed her.

They already stopped paying this one after her name was leaked

her name that i cant remember

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

jerry seinfel posted:

andy wheeler

well he's wearing glasses, so andy 'nerdlinger' wheeler

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/1014989461946585089

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

all the blood drinking bible thumpers wouldn't even pretend to care for a single second is Trump said he had paid for abortions, and is still paying for abortions

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
it has been nearly a page and Internet Webguy has yet to deny being Simon Maloy

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

tacodaemon posted:

ah yes here's that magical Inhofe moment that zegermans and I were vaguely recalling

https://www.politico.com/story/2009/12/inhofe-gets-cool-reception-in-denmark-030769

Inhofe gets cool reception in Denmark

By LOUISE ROUG

12/18/2009 04:34 AM EST

COPENHAGEN — Sen. Jim Inhofe flew across the Atlantic and — on little sleep — braved the snow, the cold and the dark to deliver his skeptical message at the international climate conference.

What he found when he got here: a few aides and a single reporter.

“I think he’s going to be a little disappointed,” one of his aides remarked.

Inhofe was at least impatient.

The ranking Republican on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee hoped to spread two messages in Copenhagen: Global warming is a hoax, and there’s no way the Senate is going to pass a cap-and-trade bill.

But it was early morning when he arrived at the Bella Center, and the halls were still half-deserted. He walked quickly, brushing off an aide who suggested that he slow down and take a breath.

“I don’t want to breathe — I want to get something done,” he said.

The senator didn’t have any meetings scheduled in Copenhagen, and he did not see chief U.S. negotiator Todd Stern or the members of the House delegation, who were not scheduled to fly in until later in the afternoon.

But Inhofe’s aides eventually rustled up a group of reporters, and the Oklahoman — wearing black snakeskin cowboy boots — held forth from the top of a flight of stairs in the conference media center.

“We in the United States owe it to the 191 countries to be well-informed and know what the intentions of the United States are. The United States is not going to pass a cap and trade,” he said. “It’s just not going to happen.”

A reporter asked: “If there’s a hoax, then who’s putting on this hoax, and what’s the motive?”

“It started in the United Nations,” Inhofe said, “and the ones in the United States who really grab ahold of this is the Hollywood elite.”

One reporter asked Inhofe if he was referring to California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Another reporter — this one from Der Spiegel — told the senator: “You’re ridiculous.”

Inhofe ignored the jab, fielded a few more questions, then raced to the airport for the nine-hour flight back to Washington.

After Inhofe left, some reporters were still a bit confused about what had happened and who he was.

“His name is Inhofe,” a German journalist told a Japanese reporter, “but I don’t know if it’s one or two f’s.”

This is pretty good but my favorite Jim Inhofe fun fact is that his son died in a plane crash after Jim spent a large part of his career relaxing personal aviation regulations.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Epic High Five posted:

all the blood drinking bible thumpers wouldn't even pretend to care for a single second is Trump said he had paid for abortions, and is still paying for abortions

they might care if he said it.

they don't care if he does it.

they just need the lie.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
Every time there's a high profile "resignation" I like to imagine it occurred word for word like The Thick Of It

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ws0tp

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

HAHAHAHA WHO IS SURPRISED?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

HAHAHAHA WHO IS SURPRISED?

b-b-but we need more sources :decorum:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sloppo posted:

they might care if he said it.

they don't care if he does it.

they just need the lie.

lmao do you even know these people?

"Well it was just a mistake he made when he was younger and he's better now"

"He was 65 and hasn't said he regrets it"

"WHY WON'T YOU GIVE HIM A CHANCE"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

the body and blood of Christ is easily attained from waiver-obliged bloodboys :colbert:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

that means what I think it does, doesn't it?

Yeah, Trump paid that blonde woman for an abortion and Brodie took the fall for it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Epic High Five posted:

He could unveil a pentagram tattoo and declare Satan the official God of the US and they wouldn't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
cant w8 for the master and commander to call Pruitt a big loser

• Locked thread