Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
That post wasn’t ironic either

Europeans are insufferable whiny little douchebags and the only people who feel pity for them are literal nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
it's ok pro prc laowai i pity you

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

The White Dragon posted:

it's ok pro prc laowai i pity you

I’m not pro-pro laowai you nazi fool

I can’t wait for the HAN to take a dump in your mouth

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Whoa settle down there chief.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

That post wasn’t ironic either

Europeans are insufferable whiny little douchebags and the only people who feel pity for them are literal nazis

:qqsay:

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Must hurt to know the Chinese you view as subhumans are more relevant than your forgotten white race

Sorry bro, nobody cares

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
China thread:

Call Chinese subhuman orcs, no problems

Insult white males, whoa settle down “chief”!

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
You’re a bunch of racist pieces of poo poo, and the worst part is honestly most of you fuckers have self hating Chinese wives. Your children will seriously grow up to hate you if you aren’t careful and check yourselves.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Go on.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
I’m saying this from experience and truly trying to help you. Take it down a notch or your kids will hate your guts

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

I’m not entirely convinced. Could you elaborate?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Nice meltdown

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
Say whatever you want, go ahead and ban me

If I can stop one of you from having kids that grow up to hate you & themselves it’s worth it

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I love the intensity of emotion in this thread, you don't often see it on these fair forums. This amazing mix of raw hurt feelings, ethno-nationalism, and an ancient inferiority complex that can be seen from space.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Well, heck. Since you post here and your kids hate you, and the other posters post here too... their kids will certainly hate them. That's definitely how it works.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Are you channelling internal hapa rage or is this a trying to prevent another Elliott Rodgers thing?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Wait a second, I just noticed something else. People here don't respect you and your kids don't respect you.

What could possibly be the common factor in all of this.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Mimesweeper posted:

Wait a second, I just noticed something else. People here don't respect you and your kids don't respect you.

What could possibly be the common factor in all of this.

I don’t like my parents.

I am just giving you the heads up that hating the place and people your kids come from might make them hate you, too

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
Whatever, enjoy your broken families

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
So you didn't get along with your parents and you don't get along with your kids. drat, racism is powerful. Thanks for the heads up.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Mimesweeper posted:

So you didn't get along with your parents and you don't get along with your kids. drat, racism is powerful. Thanks for the heads up.

I don’t have kids, maybe one day

Y’all are dense as gently caress

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Oh, I assumed you were talking about your kids. My bad. Sorry about your lovely parents.

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene
I think he doesn't like being compared to an Orc.
I also have a feeling that the Orcs don't care for that comparison either.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Jesus, how bad has your relationship with your kids gotten that you’re just writing them out of your life like that?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Kharnifex posted:

Are you channelling internal hapa rage or is this a trying to prevent another Elliott Rodgers thing?

i'm really bummed that some people have started using hapa as their weird self-flagellation thing. like 95+% of hawaiians today are also part east or southeast asian, and part white something, and we get on just fine

but because we fall under the literal definition of what they call their self-loathing, we can be lumped in by default

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
Yeah yeah sorry for trying to help any of you with your hapa kids from personal experience

Go back to calling your kids half elf half orc urak hai, don’t mind me. It’s your life.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Normal orcs are inferior to orcs with the white hand mark

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Urak-hai can travel openly by day in the sunlight, no umbrellas or sun-hats needed.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

The White Dragon posted:

i'm really bummed that some people have started using hapa as their weird self-flagellation thing. like 95+% of hawaiians today are also part east or southeast asian, and part white something, and we get on just fine

but because we fall under the literal definition of what they call their self-loathing, we can be lumped in by default

You seem well adjusted, your parents probably didn’t refer to where your mom came from as a subhuman land of orcs

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The White Dragon posted:

Is there a way to steer them into using another term instead?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Oh, I assumed your parents were lovely. My bad. They were just trying to teach you about the world. Someday when you have kids you'll understand.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

Must hurt to know the Chinese you view as subhumans are more relevant than your forgotten white race

Sorry bro, nobody cares

:qqsay:

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
Gimmick alts are pretty pointless if its obvious who you actually are.

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

EasternBronze posted:

Gimmick alts are pretty pointless if its obvious who you actually are.

I’m not an alt, I used this name because I wished my dad at least had a slice of respect for where 1/2 of me comes from. Just a little is all I ask.

But I guess you’ll figure that out on your own when your kids are old enough to know what you are

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

I’m not an alt, I used this name because I wished my dad at least had a slice of respect for where 1/2 of me comes from. Just a little is all I ask.

But I guess you’ll figure that out on your own when your kids are old enough to know what you are

So you wouldn’t have a kid with a European for instance

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Now I really regret marrying a Chinese woman and having kids, even though I hate her and China. 20/20 hindsight...

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018

Pirate Radar posted:

So you wouldn’t have a kid with a European for instance

I’d have a kid with a European, African, Asian, or whoever. I’d also respect where my spouse came from, and not tell my kids 1/2 of them is trash and I provide the only genetics that matter

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

It's more of an innsmouth look

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
Why does the fact that this is an issue bother so many of you white males? If you could just think about it, your kids, particularly your sons, might keep you in their lives and you could enjoy having contact with your grandchildren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Why are you so angry at your dad, is your relationship with him bad?

• Locked thread