Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Yo yo yo yo yo

Big Macs are loving bullshit. Get that filler bread slice the gently caress out of here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

caligulamprey posted:

Yo yo yo yo yo

Big Macs are loving bullshit. Get that filler bread slice the gently caress out of here.

Also it should have 2 pieces of cheese

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The Big Mac...is good.

Also this week's Double with the Sloppy Boys is available for everybody over on the Patreon.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

bugmane is exhausting

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I am newer to the podcast and didn't know who Bug Mane was. I almost turned off the podcast in the first few minutes. Glad I stuck through.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

bug mane owns

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
They should make bug mane a permanent third host imo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I've never heard bug mane before but I like the cut of his jib

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

Matey posted:

bug mane owns

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/bugmanetv/status/1015023146959712257

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

holy poo poo lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i do not want bugmane

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I see a lot of people ask about Bug Mane whenever he shows up on shows so here's a good primer:

His first Doughboys and introduction into the podcast world: http://podbay.fm/show/996151267/e/1484848800
Real Life Sci-Fi episode where he lays out his 9/11 theory in excruciating detail: https://starburns.audio/podcasts/real-life-sci-fi-with-wade-willy/
Patreon-exclusive episode of Struggle Session where he talks a LOT about Star Wars (and also 9/11): https://www.patreon.com/posts/episode-80-bug-w-19731191
Jack also put that episode up for free (but you should totally subscribe, that podcast rules): https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/1012537955376775169

And watch Bugmane.TV whenever it's broadcasting.

Buzz buzz.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
it was hosed up of the doughboys to try and out-bug the bug mane

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
some small mercy is preventing the bugmane ep from appearing in my podcast app

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Buzz Buzz

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bug is funny and a true original, but some of his followers on Twitter are fuckin' duuuuuuuuuuumb

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
that’s a really bad ep

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
it was truly my fault for not pulling the headphones out when he started talking about twitter shitposts and prequelmemes in the first five minutes, but still

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Listened for 10 minutes
Marked as Played

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
actually, it was good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's probably best to start after the star wars chat

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Drunkboxer posted:

actually, it was good

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
imagine hating bug mane

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Nothing about his bit is remotely entertaining or original but I gave it 20 minutes just to be sure

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I am listening to Bugmane's 9/11 theory right now and...he's slowly winning me over to this absolutely bugfuck (bzz bzz) insane idea that I don't even think he is properly articulating.

If nothing else I support his description of JJ Abrams as "An actor playing the role of a director"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The beauty of Bug Mane is that every 10 minutes he'll hit on a legitimately good point about pop culture and it makes you wonder if the adult who is talking about puddy sauce and genuinely angry about the work of JJ Abrams is actually a genius

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I can’t get enough of Bug Mane in podcast form but I bet if we were in the same room together for ten minutes I’d end up pinning him to the ground punching him while screaming ARE YOU EVEN CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING GENUINE HUMAN EMOTION?!

Being actual friends with him seems exhausting.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Juttman
Apr 7, 2008

Saturated Fats
Bugmane doing Tambor is great

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

caligulamprey posted:

I can’t get enough of Bug Mane in podcast form but I bet if we were in the same room together for ten minutes I’d end up pinning him to the ground punching him while screaming ARE YOU EVEN CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING GENUINE HUMAN EMOTION?!

Being actual friends with him seems exhausting.

You know it's a bit right?

Bugmane is funny.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
I feel like Bug Mane half believes the 9/11 thing

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
awesome, i love someone who tries super loving hard on this laid back fast food podcast

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

nick wiger is a surprisingly good looking man for how weird he is

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

He's a classic hunk.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

HOT TAKE: Mitch is absolutely the attractive one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Bug Mane would be funnier if he screamed “puddy sauce” at least 50% less often and talked about his theories more instead.