Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Do the new 6* abilities completely obsolete any 5* ones, or are they making an effort to make things different enough that you don't feel like you wasted a ton of major orbs?

I mean obviously there are cases where characters don't have 6* access and they 5* stuff will be useful out of necessity, but I'm just curious if there are any abilities for my main DPS characters that I shouldn't bother honing because a better version is coming down the pipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
You only get 1 copy of the new 6*s, which means you'll still need your old 5*s for the rest of your party.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Took a bit of rng but Kraken down, Lightning just need a bit of help from Orleandu spamming his osb. :black101:

Once I farm him a bit Marilis should be easy too thanks to Tidus and friends.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Do the new 6* abilities completely obsolete any 5* ones, or are they making an effort to make things different enough that you don't feel like you wasted a ton of major orbs?

I mean obviously there are cases where characters don't have 6* access and they 5* stuff will be useful out of necessity, but I'm just curious if there are any abilities for my main DPS characters that I shouldn't bother honing because a better version is coming down the pipe.

Most of them are just straight upgrades, with higher potency and usually an extra hit. But since orbs aren't exhangeable for crystals, there's no reason to feel like you're wasting anything.

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Took my first crack at 4* magicites and picked fire because I'm stacked on water damage.

Down in 37 seconds on first attempt, not too bad!

Tidus: USB/BSB2/LMR full LD
Edge: USB full LD
OK: pUSB entrust bot
Tyro: godwall entrust bot
Elarra: USB full LD

Now just to farm it a bit and figure out where I can shave time to get to 30 seconds. I might be able to swap OK for Ramza since I have his LMR/BSB2 combo.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
Beat my first 350 weapon fight today. Ruby weapon.

... 48 minutes. :negative:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

On a whim I decided to throw myself at a 3* magicite since I only have done Sealion and have otherwise not done anything with them at all.

Ended up with a 36s clear of Hydra. :toot:

Didn't get a screenshot because it was rear end-o-clock in the morning but my team was:

Cinque (USB + Hevay Charge/Gigant Swing)
Tifa (Glint/BSB1/AOSB, Gaia Rush/Meteor Rush)
Dorgann (BSB, Gaia Cross/Lifesiphon)
Onion Knight (pUSB, Wrath/Entrust)
Aerith (USB1, Shellga/Curaja) (Also with Doublecast White LMR)

Dorgann was definitely the weakest link but my collection of good physical earth peeps is a bit limited and he at least brought a stacking ATK buff and an Imperil so it worked out. Cinque poo poo out ridiculous amounts of damage and was MVP while Tifa brought the massive finishing volleyball spike with her EnEarth'd AOSB.

Now I'll have to see if I can do others with all the gear I have these days. :v:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

DeadButDelicious posted:

Beat my first 350 weapon fight today. Ruby weapon.

... 48 minutes. :negative:

What. How. I take it there's some awful gimmick with the tentacles or something? They were annoying enough on the easiest fight

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Fister Roboto posted:

Most of them are just straight upgrades, with higher potency and usually an extra hit. But since orbs aren't exhangeable for crystals, there's no reason to feel like you're wasting anything.

Sorry, I meant in the sense that, say, I wouldn't want to spend 100 major orbs honing a skill to R5 right before a strictly better skill drops, since I could have spent those orbs on another useful 5* skill. I know there's still gonna be some situations where I'll want both, but tbh I don't have many party comps where people would be competing for a 6* ability anyway.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Vortex (meltdown but other three elements) is probably the one everyone should make, after that it would be fairly individual I think - like slam iron fist if you got Tifa usb2, spellblades if you got Bartz...

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

McDragon posted:

What. How. I take it there's some awful gimmick with the tentacles or something? They were annoying enough on the easiest fight

This is what I went in with. Everyone is using BSBs (Faris BSB1) and Alph also had his SSB. Fujin is also 4* dived but not LD'ed like Alph is. I went with 4 so Ruby immediately brought up the tentacles, which I ignored entirely and took the DPS RW because a large chunk of this fight is % damage based. There's actually nothing the tentacles can do to kill you, they just set you up for kills by sapping your HP by a percentage, which I negated by Iris throwing out instant 7K heals, or sapping your ability uses which is entirely negated by spamming BSBs. Alph uses his BSB first otherwise he'd for sure run out of command stock, but after that it cycles to his SSB and back to his BSB. With Ace Striker/Battleforged equipped, Fujin and Alph were dealing enough damage through BSBs and taking enough damage to build up two soul gauges before their BSB ended so they could go right back into it. Same goes for Iris and her healing.

Unlike the other Weapons, Ruby gives you a bit longer to heal up after its Felstar Ultima since its next attack is % based damage, and then it drops actual damage abilities. This is where Iris BSB comes in - it's not instant (no biggie, I have longer to deploy it than against other weapons) but it also has 2k stock and status blink (no pesky confusion to worry about). In case I get really unlucky, Enkidu is there as an emergency heal and sometimes throws damage at Ruby.

It was a long, long, long fight and very tedious chipping away at Ruby. I think Fujin and Alph were dealing 8-10k damage per turn against something with nearly 1 million HP. I did lose Fujin with about 10% health to go but in the end...

:toot:

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Add me to the list of last-minute torment farmers. I didn't find slowly wading through waves of tanky trash at all fun originally so I'd pretty much ignored them, but thanks to powercreep (RW Godwall) and just having better options available for my teams, they were pretty enjoyable this time around.

Wrapped up all the 300 CMs and most of the 200 CMs in just under two weeks, so now I need to figure out what to focus on next. (Aside from catching up on Jumpstarts when they open this week.)

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Sorry, I meant in the sense that, say, I wouldn't want to spend 100 major orbs honing a skill to R5 right before a strictly better skill drops, since I could have spent those orbs on another useful 5* skill. I know there's still gonna be some situations where I'll want both, but tbh I don't have many party comps where people would be competing for a 6* ability anyway.

Well, you probably shouldn't be honing to R5 in general, unless you have a rank boost effect you need it for or you're actually running out of uses. I've never had much trouble keeping everything at R3.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.

Kind of just beating a dead horse at this point.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Is there any reason, as an essentially new player, that I shouldn't pull on the new Chain banner?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Fister Roboto posted:

Well, you probably shouldn't be honing to R5 in general, unless you have a rank boost effect you need it for or you're actually running out of uses. I've never had much trouble keeping everything at R3.

I've had weird luck and pulled a decent number of USBs with the 2x ability uses or rank boosts, so there's definitely a few skills I've honed that I normally wouldn't have.

It's also tough because I'm still at the point where a lot of the 4* magicite fights are grinders, where I feel the effect of having a few skills at R3. I'm probably just too hone-shy on a few skills, but I always hold off on honing 6* skills especially just because I always end up pulling some tech that makes it a non-issue shortly afterward. Though I guess it's not like having a giant stockpile of crystals is doing me any good, either.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Combo posted:

Took my first crack at 4* magicites and picked fire because I'm stacked on water damage.

Down in 37 seconds on first attempt, not too bad!

Tidus: USB/BSB2/LMR full LD
Edge: USB full LD
OK: pUSB entrust bot
Tyro: godwall entrust bot
Elarra: USB full LD

Now just to farm it a bit and figure out where I can shave time to get to 30 seconds. I might be able to swap OK for Ramza since I have his LMR/BSB2 combo.

Drop Tyro and use fabula guardian. Give protectga and shellga to Elarra, since she’s just gonna be USBing it up.

Add another DPS. Also dive Edge, but try the other stuff first.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

Is there any reason, as an essentially new player, that I shouldn't pull on the new Chain banner?

Not really, except that there is "better stuff" coming on the VIII banner in September. "Better" meaning "Not stuff that belongs to Ultimecia, all the good stuff on the current banner, and lots of neat toys for Quistis". I'd encourage you to take a look at http://dirge.tv/2018/03/ffviii-jp-event-the-first-words/ and weigh up if you feel the need to pull now or wait until later. Ultimecia isn't amazing but Wind-elemental casters are pretty much her, Barbariccia, Fujin, Alphinaud, and Emperor when he feels like it (I've probably missed one or two). We've just come off of the festival and before that Barb's debut banner, and she is fantastic, but Ultimecia will do well if you're just starting out and want a wind caster. Ultimately it's up to you.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Kheldarn posted:

You won’t need an ice chain as a new player for a while, and other than Squall BSB or USB (as a new player the BSB is better since it requires fewer resources, and it might still be better anyway) there’s nothing amazing on it.

Plus a better version comes back in a couple months when you could use it more readily.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Kheldarn posted:

As a new player mythril is pretty easy to come by and you likely don't have very many good relics.

A single 50 mythril pull on above average banners might be worth it for the improved realm coverage.

Just don't expect too much or pull more than once and you should be fine long term.

a computer ghost
May 30, 2011

an unhackable cat???

Finally cleared a 4* magicite :woop: Only took a shitton of magicite inheritance, some really lucky USB pulls, and LDing Tidus to do it, pffft easy.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

FairGame posted:

You won’t need an ice chain as a new player for a while, and other than Squall BSB or USB (as a new player the BSB is better since it requires fewer resources, and it might still be better anyway) there’s nothing amazing on it.

Plus a better version comes back in a couple months when you could use it more readily.

On the other hand you could be me, a complete noob, rolling once because everybody pulling is making you feel the burn, and pull Snow chain and Squall BSB2 and suddenly your best party involves all the ice you can handle. (You won't)

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

FairGame posted:

Drop Tyro and use fabula guardian. Give protectga and shellga to Elarra, since she’s just gonna be USBing it up.

Add another DPS. Also dive Edge, but try the other stuff first.

Edge is full LD already but yeah swapping tyro out for someone else is my next move probably.

My other dps would be yuffie with USB, lmr, and full dive, except I only have one set of ninja water abilities and I'd rather not craft another at the moment.

Combo fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jul 8, 2018

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

So, I keep seeing people say to Record Dive units, but I don't see anything explaining what that is. A Google search turned up this 2 year old reddit post. Is it still accurate?

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Kheldarn posted:

So, I keep seeing people say to Record Dive units, but I don't see anything explaining what that is. A Google search turned up this 2 year old reddit post. Is it still accurate?

If you go to Upgrades and Inventory, right under "break level cap" you'll see record spheres.

If you've been playing recently you've probably gathered up materials already without even realizing, and you for sure have gotten some from the gift dungeons.

Almost anyone level 80+ can be dove for additional stats using the 3, 4, and 5* motes that you occasionally get. 3 and 4* are generally just extra stats and extra % damage to certain things.

You'll want to start with diving your most powerful characters that you have the best soulbreaks for. For me, my first full dive was Tidus because I have his USB/BSB/OSB/LMR.

First you use 3*, then 4*, then 5* motes if you want to go that far. 5* motes are considered "legend dive" and you'll get additional boosts. For my Tidus his LD is + water damage and a chance for water abilities to trigger twice. They slot into LMR spots. He also gets a bunch of HP, about 70 extra strength and some other stuff.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Combo posted:

If you go to Upgrades and Inventory, right under "break level cap" you'll see record spheres.

If you've been playing recently you've probably gathered up materials already without even realizing, and you for sure have gotten some from the gift dungeons.

Almost anyone level 80+ can be dove for additional stats using the 3, 4, and 5* motes that you occasionally get. 3 and 4* are generally just extra stats and extra % damage to certain things.

You'll want to start with diving your most powerful characters that you have the best soulbreaks for. For me, my first full dive was Tidus because I have his USB/BSB/OSB/LMR.

First you use 3*, then 4*, then 5* motes if you want to go that far. 5* motes are considered "legend dive" and you'll get additional boosts. For my Tidus his LD is + water damage and a chance for water abilities to trigger twice. They slot into LMR spots. He also gets a bunch of HP, about 70 extra strength and some other stuff.

Slight correction is that it's 65+. You just need to get to the second level cap.

Also adding in that generally for 3* and 4* it's extra stats and damage/resistances, but on the 4* level some characters actually unlock extra equipment or skill access, ranging from "pointless" (Warrior of Light gets Ninja 3* and Thief 3*, woo) to "niche but helpful" (Rinoa getting Staff access, Vaan getting Gun access) to "honestly lifts the character up several tiers" (Quistis getting Black Magic 5* and White Magic 4*, Cloud and Lightning getting 5* Spellblade).

Generally if possible you want to get characters you INTEND to use fully dived up to the 4* level eventually, though the 5*/Legend Dive is a lot more like a dedicated power play that you don't want to waste resources on for characters you AREN'T using.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

General consideration to give to things:
--3* motes: common as muck, not much of a stat boost. You may be a little short if you're just starting but these come from all over the place and in large amounts. Feel free to stick them into anyone you use for anything, but don't expect it to do much.
--4* motes: they come in pretty easily when you tackle higher content, and there's a mote dungeon that cycles through them to get more, but you'll often be low on one of the five. Main thing to look for here is characters that gain access to more abilities (for example Lightning gets Spellblade access so she actually has a lightning skill), other than that you'll find bigger stat boosts or percentage-based (3% dragoon skills, or 3% spear damage). After a fest or two (big events every 3 months that tend to have giveaways, such as the one that just ended) you'll have a bunch of these, and can pretty much spend them on anyone who's going in your main teams.
--5* motes: this is the big one. Everyone takes 100 motes of two different types to fully dive, and the rewards can be quite good. You're generally getting 30-ish to some stats, 10% damage, and a couple of legend materia. These motes are the rarest though, and some people's dives are a lot better than others. So check around before you spend them.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Just to go into a bit more detail about this, pretty much everything is a direct upgrade by damage or hit count, with really only Quick Disaster for Celerity user offering something different. Keep an eye out on how much of a direct upgrade something is to see if you can wait.

I started making the list and realized I sort of wanted it for myself so polished it up to post here. Mostly assumed you knew the hit count of the old/current abilities to make it more consise. Sorted by month:

Month 1:

Spellblade - Scorching Godstrike (5 hit Fire) - Compared to Blazing Quadstrike (3.20 vs. 4.50)

Spellblade - Explosion Strike (4-hit Fire/Earth) - Compared to *** Quadstrike (3.20 vs. 4.40)

Spellblade - Rainstorm Strike (4-hit Water/Lightning) - Compared to *** Quadstrike (3.20 vs. 4.40)

Month 2:

Black - Chain Firaja (5-hit Fire) - Compared to Chain Firaga (11.80 vs 15.25)

Black - Chain Thundaja (5-hit Lightning) - Compared to Chain Thundaga (11.80 vs 15.25)

Black - Vortex (4-hit Ice/Water/Lightning) - Compared to Chain ***-ga (11.80 vs 14.80)

Month 3:

Black - Chain Stoneja (5-hit Earth) - Compared to Chain Stonega (11.80 vs 15.25)

Monk - Earth Ironfist (5-hit Earth, stronger on subsequent uses up to two times) - Compared to:
  • Gaia Rush (2.88, 3.17 with crits, 3.46 with crit damage boost)
  • Earth Ironfist (4.00 with 0 uses, 4.35 with 1 use, 4.7 with 2+ uses)
Monk - Fire Ironfist (5-hit Fire, stronger on subsequent uses up to two times) - Compared to:
  • Burning Rush (2.88, 3.17 with crits, 3.46 with crit damage boost)
  • Fires Within (3.40 with self 30% HP heal, ranged)
  • Fire Ironfist (4.00 with 0 uses, 4.35 with 1 use, 4.7 with 2+ uses)

Month 4:

Celerity - Quick Disaster (Instant, 3-hit Wind/Lightning, 2.25 total damage) - Use for quick SB building or building hits for Ripping Blast/Bolt (Celerity Cast times, 3/4/5 hits with 0/3/5+ actions, 2.25/3.00/3.75 total)

Thief - Storm Ride (Reduced Cast Time, 5-hit Wind, absorb 20% damage) - Compared to Dash & Slash (3.40/3.80 with dagger vs. 4.00)

Thief - Burn Ride (Reduced Cast Time, 5-hit Wind, absorb 20% damage) - Compared to:
  • Soul Burn (2.80 ~ 4.80, matches Burn Ride at around 20% HP)
  • Heat Bite (future Dash&Slash like) (3.40/3.80 with dagger)
  • Burn Ride (4.00 with 20% HP absorb)

Month 5:

Summon - Lunar Leviathan (4-hit AoE Water) - Compared to Ogopogo (18.00 [3-hit @ >900 MAG post update] vs 18.92)

Sharpshooter - Sapphire Blitz (5-hit Water) - Compared to Sapphire Shot (3.40 vs 4.75; 3.80 vs 5.25 with ranged)

Black - Chain Waterja (5-hit Water) - Compared to Chain Waterga (11.80 vs 15.25)

Month 6:

Witch - Lunatic Thunder (6-hit Lightning, long cast time) - Compared to:
  • Hell Thunder (post update: 12.00 over 6 hits, long cast time)
  • Chain Thundaga (11.80 over 4 hits)
  • Vortex (14.80 over 4 hits)
  • Chain Thundaja (15.25 over 5 hits)
  • Lunatic Thunder (15.60 over 6-hits, long cast time)
Summon - Dark Valefor (4-hit AoE Wind) - Compared to Tiamat (18.00 [3-hit @ >900 MAG post update] vs 18.92)

Spellblade - Sundering Godstrike (5-hit Earth) - Compared to Tremoring Quadstrike (3.20 vs. 4.50)

End of Year Fest

Knight - Enhancing Raid (5-hit Holy, 2k heal to party member with lowest HP) - Compared to:
  • Guardbringer (4.00 over 5 hits; DEF>2736)
  • Assault Saber (3.55 over 5 hits; self DEF -30%)
  • Enhancing Raid (4.00 over 5 hits; 2k single target heal)

Month 7:

Samurai - Warring Burst (5-hit fire, Crit = 50% with Retaliate Active) - Combine with Smoldering Moon or Retaliate USB, Compared to:
  • Warring Flame (3.00, Crit = 50% with Retaliate, 3.75 with crits, 4.50 with crit damage up)
  • Hellfire (future Fire version of Hailstorm; 3.20)
  • Iai Flamestrike (New 5* Fire Samurai; 3.55 over 4-hits, 20% crit chance, self: MND +30%, DEF/RES -30%, 3.91 with crits, 4.26 with crit damage boost)
  • Warring Burst (4.25, Crit = 50% with Retaliate, 5.31 with crit, 6.38 with crit damage up)
Machinist - Heat Offering (4-hit Fire, 50% chance for Minor Imperil Fire) - Compared to:
  • Burning Snipe (3.42 over 6 hits, no Minor Imperil Chance)
  • Flame Offering (2.00 over 2 hits, 35% Minor Imperil Chance)
  • Heat Offering (3.40 over 4 hits, 50% Minor Imperil Chance)
Summon - Lunar Ifrit (4-hit AoE Fire) - Compared to:
  • Ifrit (5.50 over 2 hits)
  • Phoenix (8.00 over 1 hit, Raise (50% HP) one ally
  • Valigarmanda (16.50 over 3 hits)
  • Lunar Ifrit (18.92 over 4 hits)

pichupal fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jul 8, 2018

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
If it worth me burning off some myth for stamina to clear all the torments now, before they go away? I suspect it could be some time before we ever see them again?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

If it worth me burning off some myth for stamina to clear all the torments now, before they go away? I suspect it could be some time before we ever see them again?

Have you already chugged the stamina potions from the fat chocobo shop? That's 400 stam for 1200 greens, refreshed every Wednesday but not mentioned in announcements because DeNA hates people.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Bruceski posted:

Have you already chugged the stamina potions from the fat chocobo shop? That's 400 stam for 1200 greens, refreshed every Wednesday but not mentioned in announcements because DeNA hates people.

Yeah I got my weekly four this week. At this rate I'll be one or two sets of dungeons short, but it should still work out to a profit, right?

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

pichupal posted:

[*]Iai Flamestrike (New 5* Fire Samurai; 3.55 over 4-hits, 20% crit chance, self: MND +30%, DEF/RES -30%, 3.91 with crits, 4.26 with crit damage boost)

What's the point of a mind boost on a Samurai character?

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Zonko_T.M. posted:

What's the point of a mind boost on a Samurai character?

It's so that you can't overwrite it with a different Def/Res (like wall?). It's not a bonus but a penalty.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I don't think they ever come back.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

KPC_Mammon posted:

I don't think they ever come back.

In that case I will definitely sacrifice one of the mythrils from each set to finish them.

In other news, gently caress that 220 Corridor of Trials thing. Don't attack the bombs, they explode. Attack them, they counter and explode. Kill them and they're resummoned!

I know Valigarmanda and leaving them on low health is the solution but it's kind of an arseache.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

MarquiseMindfang posted:

In that case I will definitely sacrifice one of the mythrils from each set to finish them.

In other news, gently caress that 220 Corridor of Trials thing. Don't attack the bombs, they explode. Attack them, they counter and explode. Kill them and they're resummoned!

I know Valigarmanda and leaving them on low health is the solution but it's kind of an arseache.
It's more that they counter physical attacks to potentially explode. Either bring along an all-magic team that will periodically stomp them, or have your physical characters only attacking the boss if they can't one-shot the adds. None of them have all that much defense for this difficulty; at most they have 40K HP/3300 DEF/6000 RES. With one buff to an appropriate stat you can probably cap each hit of a multi-target AoE like Valigarmanda/5* spellblade ice AoE/various BSB CMD2's.

In other news I somehow managed to get Tidus BSB1 on a Crystal Tower dollar draw. I dunno when I'll use it in this speed-based meta, but at least now I have a persistent source of enwater for him? :shrug:

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Marilis down, and sub too! :D

Didn't think much of her when I got it in some random lucky, but Penelo's USB is really carrying it's weight in these.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

The grey grenade only explodes as a counter to physical damage, but it does so 100% of the time. The red balloons can randomly explode whenever their turn comes up or as a rarer counter to physical damage. Flame Eater only resummons when all three are dead, if memory serves. So either bring on the AoE Magic, or if you're doing physicals, burst down the balloons quick and leave the grenade alive as you murder the boss.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

wow that ff2 torment is pretty nasty, took a few tries to beat the 200, just gonna skip the rest for now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Supposedly the FF10 one is the worst? Which fits nicely with my water game being loving poo poo.

I'll have to RW a decent BSB and just use my own buffs, I suppose.